Chapter 6: Good kid with Anger Issues

Hunter opened his eyes and looked around.

It was still dark.

He looked down at Asuka.

The moon hit her in such a way that I made her look like a goddess to him.

He sighed as he eyes fluttered open revealing her sapphire orbs which seemed to shine in the moonlight.

He was suddenly wide awake and it seemed that Asuka was wide awake as well.

Asuka smirked at him and whispered, "We're not getting any more sleep are we?"

"Nope" he whispered back.

"well we do have a few hours until Misato and the idiot wake up, do you wanna continue what we started in the shower?" she whispered a seductive smirk spreading across her face.

"what about your back?" he whispered concern lacing his voice.

"It's better than it was last night"

Hunter smirked before rolling over and pinned Asuka down and locked lips with her.

He ran his hand under her shirt running his fingers over the cuts on her stomach.

Asuka Broke the kiss before taking off her shirt and threw it onto the floor.

Hunter smirked before taking his own shirt off and threw it with Asuka's.

The couple locked lips again.

Asuka's fingers danced down his abs to the waistband of his tracksuit pants.

Hunter's hands had snaked their way behind her back and onto the clasp of her bra.

He expertly undid her bra after years of having to help her undo her bras.

He pulled it up her arms revealing her perky c cupped breasts before he threw it onto the ever-growing pile of clothing.

Hunter had wrapped a hand around Asuka's right breast earning a soft moan from the girl underneath him.

He slowly massaged her left breast as he ducked his head down and started sucking on her right nipple earning a slightly louder moan from her.

He felt her fingers tangle into his hair as he continued.

He stopped sucking on her breast and moved back up to her face locking lips with her.

He unbuttoned her denim booty shorts and quickly pulled them off never breaking the kiss as he threw the shorts on to the small pile of clothing.

He felt her hands grab the waistband of his tracksuit pants and pulled them down to a point where she couldn't reach any further.

To solve the problem of his Tracksuit pants he kicked them off and they fell onto the pile of clothes.

Asuka kept a set of fingers tangled in his hair while the other hand rested on his back.

He moved his free hand down her stomach Dragging his nails lightly over her cuts Causing the redhead under him to moan into his mouth.

Hunter broke the kiss and shot her a smirk before he whispered "my gorgeous girlfriend is a masochist, who woulda thunk it"

"only for you, baby" Asuka whispered as she shot him a seductive smirk.

"I'll keep that in mind" he muttered before locking lips with her again.

He rested both hands on her hips looping the sides of her panties.

He pulled them down her slender legs before throwing them onto the pile of clothing that seemed to still be growing with a flick of his wrist but he never broke the kiss.