Chapter 15: The Sixfth Child drops in

Hunter Awoke the next morning feeling like he was Hungover.

He got up and Rubbed his head with a sigh.

He looked to Asuka who was Curled in on herself slightly and walked out of the room Into the kitchen Grabbing a beer from the fridge.

he cracked it open and took a swig of it.

He looked to Shinji who was some how managing to cook both Breakfast and lunch for the three of them.

"You want a Hand Shinji?"

"oh Hunter" Shinji said Glancing at Him obviously not having heard him walk into the kitchen Area "Um, Not particularly, The kitchen has seemed to become my Place of Peace"

Hunter Distinctly saw that Shinji has Bandaids on his hands.

"What's happened to your hands Shinji?"

Shinji's entire body tensed for a moment Which Hunter picked up on.

"Oh um" Shinji said glancing between his hands "I burnt myself While cooking breakfast this morning"

Hunter nodded not believing the third Child but didn't care enough to Push the boy.

"So um, Father has started to call me by my name, Did you have something to do with that?"

Hunter sighed and said "No, I didn't, who ever did is the unsung hero"

Shinji Nodded boxing up Their Lunches and placing their breakfast on the table.

"Hey Shinji?" Hunter said watching the small boy.

Shinji looked at Hunter with a Curious Expression.

Hunter swollowed the lump in his Throat then said "Thanks, you know for offering to go out to save Asuka and I, It means a lot, Especially to me, You tried to help despite constant abuse from both Asuka and I"

Shinji put on a fake Smile and said "It's no problem, the two of you would have done the same for me"

Hunter sighed and said "No we wouldn't have, which is what makes you better than Asuka and myself"

Shinji Nodded almost sadly before sitting down.

Hunter looked at the three Plates.

"No Misato this morning?"

"No um, She has a meeting I believe"

Hunter nodded and walked down the hall way walking into his and Asuka's room closing the door behind him and walked towards the bed.

he crouched down and shook Asuka lightly.

"Asuka, Baby, It's time to wake up"

The red head Groaned rolling over.

Hunter sighed and stood up leaning over her to see her face.

"Asuka, If you don't wake up I will throw you in the shower again"

"No you won't" She muttered tiredly.

He pecked her lips feeling her kiss back before saying "Baby, You need to get up, We have School"

"Why" She whined "We went yesterday"

"Because we have to apparently"

Asuka sighed getting up out of the bed and Got dressed into her Uniform.

Hunter kept a close eye on her.

He knew first hand what the angel's abilities were and what effect they had.