Chapter 10: It's Fucking Terrifying

Hunter awoke the next morning and instantly got out of bed.

Despite the events of the day before he was in a relatively good mood.

He began to buzz around the small room.

he got changed into his plugsuit before throwing on his basic school uniform complete with his black jeans and black and red Sneakers.

He got Asuka's Dress ready and placed it on a hook attached to the door.

he opened the door and walked out closing it behind him and walked into the Kitchen retrieving a beer from the fridge and cracked it open with one hand.

"ever thought of coffee?" Came Shinji's voice from his position at the stove.

"Nope" Hunter said popping his lip at the 'p' "A beer helps wake me up fully"

Shinji just sighed and placed four plates of Food on the table just as Misato walked in yawning.

Hunter smiled at his Guardian and said "Morning Misato!"

"Hunter volume"

"But I was talking normally"

"Hunter" Misato warned "Volume"

Hunter shrugged sitting down and began eating while sipping his beer.

Misato retrieved a beer from the fridge, cracked it open then took a few gulps.

"Yeeehaaaa" She called with a not so attractive burp at the end.

Hunter sighed at his Guardian.

Misato looked at him and said "so what's got you in such a good mood this morning?" A teasing Smirk appeared on her lips "Asuka put out again last night?"

Hunter chuckled and said with a chipper tone of voice "Nope, Even if she tried I was too tired"

"Then What's got you in a good mood?"

"Just" He sighed a happy smirk on his face "Just happy to be in the position that I am within Nerv"

Misato Smiled and said "well that's good"

Hunter smiled at Asuka as she Entered the room.

"Morning Asuka"

The red head looked at her boyfriend confused and said "Who are you and what have you done to my broody boyfriend?"

Hunter smiled and said "I'm the same me, Just in a better mood"

Asuka sighed and looked To Misato and said "Thanks Alot Misato you broke my boyfriend"

"I didn't break him"

Asuka stormed over to Hunter Slapped him hard across the face.

Hunter's hand flew to his cheek as stood up glaring at his redheaded girlfriend and yelled "What the actual Fuck Asuka!"

"There Fixed him"

He growled before storming into their shared room.

he shrugged his Jacket off and changed his shirt to a black shirt with a Silver knife on it.

He threw his jacket back on grabbing his motor cycle Helmet as well as the key and Walked out of the apartment as he said "Fuck this, Find your own way to school"

"Where are you Going?"

"For a ride" was all he said Before storming down the stairs walking to the parking lot

He got on his motorcycle putting his Helmet on.

he put the key in the ignition and started it.

The engine roared as he clipped his helmet on and took off, weaving in and out of the small amount of traffic.