CHAPTER 2

"Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man. You made my heart break and that made me who I am"
Shout Out To My Ex- Little Mix

~~~

After recording the song, I order chilled soda to cool my head as I am already feeling hot because of the phone call I received earlier.

'You better tell us what's wrong Leigh,' Jade says to me.

'And who called you?' Jesy adds.

'Bonnie-Anne,' I reply. 'She said she's coming to stay with me for the weekend with Mary-Anne.'

'Whaaat???' The girls yelp in unison.

'Yep, and I have to pick them up from the airport tomorrow by eleven.'

'Yeah goodluck with that, just make sure they don't get you into an accident this time,' Jesy jokes and I can't help but take it seriously. The last time I went to pick them up, they got in a fight and dragged me into it then Mary-Anne tried to "snatch" the steering wheel from me all the way from the backseat and we got in an accident. I was hospitalized for weeks and refused to talk to them until they apologized and made up. I shiver at the thought of going to pick them up again.

'Why do they suddenly want to come and stay with you for the weekend?' Perrie asks me.

I shrug. 'Bonnie said they were missing me a lot because they haven't seen me in over a year, so they decided to come to London to spend some time with me.'

'I hope that goes well.'

'And I hope I don't get to meet them,' Jesy adds, faking a shiver.

'Come on, you know they would love to see you guys when they get here,' I tell her.

'Whatever. I just don't want to get hospitalized or humiliated in public because your sisters are capable of anything,' she states, her expression serious.

'Don't you think you're exaggerating a little?' I try to laugh but it gets caught up in my throat because I know that she's right.

'I have to agree with Jesy, Leigh. Your sisters can be a pain in the arse, especially when they get into petty fights and squabbles,' Jade chips.

'Fine. I won't force you guys to meet with them if you don't want to. Frankly, I wish I had that choice,' I say, sighing.

Yes, I have two sisters: Bonnie-Anne and Mary-Anne, we're triplets and I am the middle sister. We look absolutely alike and the only way you can tell who is who is by our hairstyles. I always wear my hair in braids because braids are awesome, duh. Bonnie-Anne has full, curly hair which I envy sometimes. And Mary-Anne wears her hair in a long bob.

We love each other to bits and would do anything for each other. There is just one eeny, bitty, itsy-bitsy, teeny, weeny, tiny bit of a problem with my sisters. They seem to fight all the time and I have the hard task of settling them since I'm the self-proclaimed peacemaker, right?

They are the epitome of trouble and cause it wherever they go. They are literally walking natural disasters and are the reasons I moved out of my former house a year ago after they burned it nearly to the ground.

I have been living my beautiful life peacefully for the past year now and that's because I refused to tell them where I lived and now they want to come over and spend a few days with me?

I can not begin to imagine living with them the entire weekend, as if being with them for just a second is not bad enough.

'See you later girls, I have to go home to get ready for my sisters,' I say and the girls laugh.

That wasn't funny.

* * *

I watch my sisters exit the airport and make their way towards me as I rest my back on my car, arms folded. I stare at them closely as they cover the distance between us. They look really healthy and even more beautiful than the last time I saw them. By the time I'm pulled out of my thoughts, my sisters are already in front of me and envelope me in a bear hug before I can even open my mouth to speak.

'Leigh!' They shriek as they squeeze me tighter.

'We've missed you so much!' Bonnie-Anne chimes, letting go of me but Mary-Anne still holds on to me.

'I've missed you too,' I respond, though not as cheery.

'Look at you, you look amazing!' Mary-Anne compliments me, finally letting go of me.

'I could say the same to you two, you look great and—'

'Oh I can't wait to tell you all that happened on our flight!' She cuts me off and I roll my eyes at her.

'Yeah, something exciting happened!' Bonnie-Anne adds, grinning.

'Not here, you can tell me all about it in the car,' I say, helping them put their luggage in the boot.

* * *

'How was your trip?' I ask as I drive back to my house. I brace myself for the series of stories that would follow because my sisters are fond of answering questions with stories, especially the ones that no one wants to hear.

They fight for who would answer me and Bonnie-Anne finally speaks. 'Oh it was fine Leigh, we rode on a plane for the fourth time this week. It was so exciting!'

'Plus we met Jimmy Black on the plane!' Mary-Anne yells and they both scream at the top of their lungs.

Well done Jimmy for damaging my poor ear drums.

'You know, we were sitting right behind him and I even got to sniff his hair without his knowing,' Bonnie-Anne continues.

'Well it's a good thing you two didn't show yourselves to him,' I say and smile, happy that my sisters didn't embarrass themselves for once.

'Oh we did.'

And my smile fades right away.

'Oh no, I hope you didn't do anything crazy?'

'We didn't,' Mary-Anne states and I sigh. 'We introduced ourselves to him and we got moved to another compartment because apparently we were bothering Jimmy Black unnecessarily. I mean, they didn't even let us get his autograph.'

'I don't blame them though, you two are just utterly crazy,' I say. 'Now can we please drive home in silence,' I add as I didn't want them to continue talking.

And surprisingly enough, we drive home in silence but that is partly because I stop them whenever I sense they want to begin a story and mostly because they are on their phones probably updating their followers on their new location.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hehe, so what do you guys think of Leigh-Anne's sisters? The story is about to get more interesting. Please vote and let me know what you think, thanks.

Love,
Kemas