CHAPTER THREE

Yoongi just wanted to get out of the house now. His mother was constantly asking him questions which he wasn't willing to answer.

The male quickly excused himself and walked out of the house in quick strides. Not wanting to go back tonight after his mother shout some curse after him.

"Fine I won't come!" Yoongi shot back and stormed out. His just had his wallet and a jacket with the pair of clothes he had on.

The male sighed as he walked the streets of Daegu which had the notch winter. He shivered and decided to go to a coffee shop nearby.

Yoongi ordered a cup of latte. And then paid for the orders and then searched for a seat.

The male had a firm grip on the coffee as he looked down and walked up to his table. Maybe it was a mistake because he suddenly crashed into someone and the coffee spilled on his shirt and the floor.

The male was busy gawking over it but then his head snapped up when he heard a deep voice curse.

"-Fuck man that was Gucci"

***

Taehyung woke up with a frizzy mind as he stretched himself. Baekhyun was still asleep beside his brother with a arm draped at his waist.

Taehyung pulled away from his brother who pulled on a frown face when he lost the warmth of the younger.

Taehyung looked out of the huge window and realized that he still had some time before sunset.

The male decided to take a stroll around the city. So he quickly changed into whatever came in his hand from the overloaded bag he had.

The outfit turned out to be Gucci, but well Taehyung wasn't surprised.

Taehyung grabbed his wallet and phone

Taehyung grabbed his wallet and phone. The male wrote a message to Baekhyun that he would be going to grab some coffee and then left.

He waved and bowed a few servants on the way out, his parents were out for some office party with their partners.

The male loved the cold weather like always and strolled casually until he had reached the coffee shop.

He paid for his drink and then went to his seat. The male sat there for some time but then he realised that he was in no mood to sit in the shop and drink, so he grabbed his cup and started walking out.

Taehyung saw a brown haired walking to him with his head bend low. The male was about to step away but he ended up colliding into the person.

Taehyung hissed when hot, steaming coffee soaked through his clothes and also his Gucci jacket was ruined.

"—Fuck man that was Gucci"

The male's head shot up and Taehyung swore his breathing stopped.