CHAPTER NINE

"Tae?" The voice snapped the said male out from a trance and he looked at Yoongi with a somewhat dazed expression.

"Yes?" He asked and Yoongi pressed his lips together before saying—
"You zoned out"

"Did I?" Taehyung asked and looked around, he just realized it now that they were back on the streets and walking back home.

"Guess I did" Taehyung said with a chuckle. Yoongi gave him a look of concern and then gave a nod.

Silence filled the space between them and Taehyung zoned out again. He looked down at the road and chewed the inside of lip.

Years ago, he was scared to even go near the boys. He escaped so many times that he himself lost the count.

But no matter how many times to tried to leave, he just found himself at the same position again. It's like he started from the middle of a labyrinth and then rubbed around, bending and turning around different corners but he just found himself back in the middle.

Taehyung glanced at Yoongi, the male just stared in front of him leaving the younger to have his own time.

Taehyung winced when he drove a cut in his inner lip and sighed with regret as the irony taste of blood filled his mouth.

"Hyung.." Taehyung mumbled.

"Yes Tae" Said Yoongi and looked at the younger with a fond smile.
"I'm sorry" Taehyung whispered.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at the peculiar words and said,"Sorry for what Tae?"

"For..For everything" Taehyung said and looked ahead of him, he no longer could stare into the eyes of the older cause all he could see was the trouble he put the boys through.

"Baby you don't need to be" Yoongi said and patted Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung didn't say anything, not agreeing and not denying either.

They soon reached the mansion and went inside. Taehyung found Baekhyun relaxing in the couch and messing with his phone.

His parents were not around, which meant that they were either on the pent house on the roof having some quality time or either gone on a meeting or something.

"You guys back?" Baekhyun asked, still not looking up from his phone.
"Nah~~It's our ghosts here. We both died on our way back" Taehyung said as he flopped on the couch, his head leaning back to rest against the back rest.

"Rest in peace then" Baekhyun said as he smiled on his phone, stupid brother.
"Thank a lot" Yoongi said as he sat down as well.

"I'm dead though" Taehyung said as he closed his eyes to give them a minute rest.
"I'm glad" Said Baekhyun, Taehyung groaned at his brother's statement but didn't say anything to that.

"You should go and sleep" Yoongi said and Taehyung gave a nod of agreement.
"Yeah you are right" Taehyung said and dragged his feet to his room upstairs.

Yoongi and Baekhyun were left behind in silence. The older didn't bother talk as he was having a date with his phone, too much absorbed in it.

Yoongi didn't know what to do until his phone rang in his pocket and he grimaced.

He took out the phone and checked the called ID.

K.Seokjin

Yoongi sighed and decided that he should pick the call now. So he did as he mind told him and slide the accept button.

"Hello?" He spoke into the phone.

"Yah Yoongi thank God you picked the phone" Seokjin on the other end huffed.

"Shut up hyung and tell me what's the deal?" Yoongi asked.

"You disrespectful brat. I should gi—" There was sound of phone being snatched away and then a new voice spoke.

"Hey Yoongi" Namjoon spoke.

"What the heck are you doing with Jin?" Yoongi asked as he got up to go somewhere more private, although he doubted that Baekhyun was interested in his talks—

"We all are together Yoongi, the whole band" Namjoon said.

"For what fucking Reason?" Yoongi asked as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"There is a reason I can't tell over the phone, you need to come back" Namjoon said and Yoongi felt a chill through his spine and a twist in his stomach.

"Is it urgent?" Yoongi asked, trying not to sound so desperate.
"We wouldn't have called you if it's wasn't, please come back tomorrow" Namjoon said.

"Alright fine" Yoongi said and huffed a little, how was he supposed to tell Taehyung about this.

"Thanks and sorry" Namjoon said and Yoongi didn't bother say anything before he hung up.

The male went around the place until he ended up in front of Taehyung's room, he slowly opened it and saw the younger cuddles into the blankets and sleeping, his clothes from earlier discarded on the floor, and a new pair of pajamas and shirt on.

Yoongi made a beeline to the sleeping younger and cooed at his cuteness, Yoongi smiled at the male before slipping inside the blankets with him.

Yoongi let Taehyung cuddle with him instead of the pillow and stayed there playing with his soft brown locks.

"Hyung..." He heard a soft and sleepy voice whisper.
"Yes Tae.." Yoongi asked.
"You won't leave right?" Taehyung asked drowsily.

"No" Yoongi said, his heart cracking when he lied to the younger. Taehyung didn't say anything after that, heavy and even breaths escaped his lips as he fell into slumber again.

Yoongi didn't knew for how long he stayed there, mourning over his condition until sleep eventually consumed him.

***

It was so suffocating that the male could feel his lungs about to burst open.

Taehyung thrashed hard to broke into the surface but some kind of invisible force seemed to pull him down.

Deep down into the ink darkness of nothing. The male knew that he was in water but no matter how much he swam up the surface seemed to be going up more and more.

It felt like the surrounding seemed to press against him, coaxing him to open his mouth and breath.

Taehyung tried keeping his mouth shut but eventually his lungs gave up and he opened his mouth taking in a large amount of water in.

Taehyung could see black and white dots swimming in his vision and his system slowly shutting down, as some force pulled him down, into the ink darkness of nothing.

Taehyung shot up in his bed and took in deep breaths to calm his racing heartbeat. His shirt was soaked from his sweat and eyes blurry from tears.

It was another nightmare for him.

He looked around to see himself alone in the room, no one around him to comfort him.

Taehyung looked outside the window, gazing as the sunlight broke against the horizon.

Yoongi is never the one to wake up so early.

Oh no.

Taehyung never knew he could run so fast, but he did. Tripping and dashing outside his room.

***

Fuck. fuck. Fuck.
I'm SOOOOO damn sorry guys !!
I know that I'm such a bad author and I'm writing nothing but crap ! I'm so sorry that my writing is not being good enough 😭😭😭😭😭.
Please forgive me !!!