SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Hey guys !!
So basically I was supposed to publish this in Book 1 instead but I didn't got the time for that.
If you guys remember, I asked if you wanted to know what Tae and bts went through the one year after Tae left. And a lot of you wanted to know.
So I decided to write it in this book.
If you wanna read this you can but this doesn't has to do anything with the current story line, so it's completely up to you.
I'm sorry for being so irresponsible 😢

And this chapter is only for Taehyung.

Warning : It's Hella long and boring.

Enjoy !!

***

Taehyung was still drenched in water when he woke up, his bed and blankets freezing cold and the open window wasn't helping either.

If Taehyung was in his senses, he was sure that he would be screaming and complaining about being cold and ask for some hot chocolate and cookies.

But sadly he wasn't having senses, he was completely numb. A weird tingling sensation which told him that he had no sensation at all.

Taehyung slowly came out of his numb state and then felt a sharp pain in his chest. It was like a jolt shock that went through his body like lightning.

A wave of strong nausea hit him hard and the male was forced to run to the washroom. He fell on his knees beside the toilet and threw up.

Taehyung coughed and gagged and threw up hard with tears streaming down from his eyes and all that while shivering violently in the cold washroom.

Taehyung threw up one more time before slumping against the wall. The pain in his chest was almost unbearable now.

His breaths were heavy and each time the air entered his lungs the pain seemed to intensify ten times, causing him to clutch his shirt tight and gasp. Let me tell you, it wasn't a good thing and wasn't painless at all.

Heavy sobs shook his body, this made breathing even more harder.

"Taehyung!" He heard a yell from the outside. Then there was noise of picking the lock.

"Taehyung open the door!" It was his dad.
"Tae open the door please!" It was the shaken voice of Areum.

Taehyung heard the door burst open,the sudden sound causing him to flinch. The male saw three people enter his room, through the little ajar door.

One of them entered the washroom, but Taehyung's eyes were blur from the amount of tears and kept on closing.

"Tae?" He heard the voice as the person wrapped an arm around the male's shoulder.

"Speak up" He heard it again.

".—..a..pp..a..—." Taehyung could only whisper it out before the consciousness slipped away from his hold.

***

The consciousness came with a price, and that was the same pain in th chest and the wave of nausea.

Taehyung was about to run to the washroom again when hands pushed him down against the pillows.

"Stay still" The person spoke,"It's just the feeling, you don't have to throw up"

"Who are you?" Taehyung said.

"Sehun, Park Sehun" The person said while scribbling something on a notepad,"And I'm a doctor, according to my diagnosis you have viral pneumonia"