CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Hello my sweeties !!
Thank you soo much for 5k+ views 😘
I really appreciate your love and support and I hope that I'm not letting you down.

Taehyung was acting reckless but—

But they were his family. Blood relation, Good memory, it doesn't matters. They were his family and they mattered to him more than any God damn thing in this world.

And if he had to do anything to save them or to put a smile on their face, Taehyung was ready. One heck of a ready.

The grey head could hear Sehu grumble that how he will be fired from his job and how Taehyung was acting like a kid.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Sehu with a raised eyebrow.

"Sehu, We own shares of Thirty companies, about twenty villas outside Korea, a complete fuckin island and even private jets and helicopters and cars from God knows which companies" Taehyung said as if he was talking about toys,"How buying a company is gonna affect us?"

(Okay...I made Taehyung unusually rich 😂😂 Damn me but I couldn't help it, and if you want some of the money then...just call)

Sehu looked as if he just realized that and looked at Taehyung with mused eyes.
"Oh yes of course" Sehu said and sighed,"I was just nervous and scared cause you looked so scary"

"Did I?" Taehyung asked with eyebrows shooting up in his hair.
"Yes Pabo" Sehu said and chuckled,"Now come sit"

Taehyung chuckled and sat on the couch and grabbed the little cupcakes and nibbled on them.

"You look as if you came here in hurry" Sehu said and poured the younger some apple juice.

"Yeah kinda did. Where's dad?" Taehyung asked with mouthful of chocolate cupcake and took the apple juice from the older.

"He's at the meeting" Sehu said and sat on the couch with the younger, who was now sitting criss cross.

"In this building?" Taehyung asked and Sehu shook his head.
"He took the other car" Sehu explained when Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"But why are you doing this though? I mean you already have one company?" Sehu asked and fiddled with Taehyung's messed up hair.

"I'll buy it and then sell it back to Pdnim" Taehyung said,"We may be rich but of course I'll take the money back" —Taehyung added a chuckle after it.

"Pabo" Sehu said and laughed,"Our baby is growing up"
Taehyung couldn't help but smile and said,"Did you still expect me to ask for cupcakes?"

Sehu pressed his lips together and tried to stifle the laugh bubbling in his mouth.
"What?" Taehyung asked and bit into the cupcake and stopped mid way with a frown and cheeks tomato red; Sehu started laughing while clutching his sides. Taehyung whined and hit Sehu with weak fists and muttered random things that came into his mouth.

"Kiddo" Sehu said and ruffled the hair of the younger and Taehyung pouted angrily.
"Aww you angry at me?" Sehu asked while wiggling his eyebrows and mouth twisted into a cheesy smile.
"Yesh!" Taehyung squeaked like a baby.
"Okay then ice cream to fix your mood?" Sehu asked and Taehyung gave a quick nod and the older chuckled while ruffling the hair of the male.

"Come then let's go" Sehu said and Taehyung put on his beanie and followed the older.

***

"What do you mean that they refused?" Taehyung asked while licking his chocolate mint ice cream. The cold wind whisked past his hair as they sat on the park bench.
"Sir they said that they won't sell the company, no matter what" The girl said over the phone.
"Argh fine" Taehyung said and then said,"You stay there, I'm coming"
"O-okay sir" The girl said and Taehyung hung up.

"So?" Sehu asked, biting into the burrito he was eating; heaven knew how Taehyung ate ice cream in this cold weather.

"He refuse to sell the company" Taehyung said and continued licking his ice cream,"Now I need to go"
"What makes you think that he will sell it if you go there?" Sehu asked frowning when some lettuce fell off and muttered something about stupid green alien vegetable.
"What makes you think that he won't" Taehyung asked coldly. Sehu looked at the older with the wide eyes and Taehyung started laughing.
"I swear your duality is just—I have no words" Sehu said and Taehyung only laughed harder.

"Come let's go" Taehyung said popping the last piece of cone in his mouth, savouring the last bite.
"But I'm not even half way through!" Sehu complained, and pointed his burrito at the younger.
"Oof you are such a slow turtle" Taehyung mocked,"Now come hyung, you can eat that in the car and I told you to take a small one but no you had to take the bigger one"
"Damn you kid" Sehu said and got up.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and went to the car, hopping into it and waiting till Sehu was settled with his half eaten burrito with green alien vegetables.

"To conquer the world!" Taehyung yelled and sped into the city.
"Yeah!" Sehu yelled back.

The drive was merrily twenty minutes and Sehu was successfully able to finish his burrito, with Taehyung's help of course.
"Okay wait" Sehu said as Taehyung opened the door of the car.
"What?" The boy asked the older.
"Now if we think of it Tae, you are wearing pajamas" Sehu said and Taehyung looked at his outfit for a fraction of a second.
"And?" He asked.
"And it's not a business outfit" Sehu answered.
"Do I care?" Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow.
"No" Sehu said and Taehyung gave a slow nod before getting off and walked into the building.

"This kid is something" Sehu muttered as he followed the younger into the building.

Taehyung asked a worker that where the CEO's office was and the person told him while looking him up and down.

Taehyung saw that girl sitting on one of the chairs while biting her nails nervously.
"Biting you nails is not a good habit" Taehyung commented and the girl stood up and gave a hasty nod.
"So where is the CEO?" Taehyung asked and she pointed her finger at the translucent door.
"Okay thank you—arh" Taehyung stopped blushing when he realised that he didn't even know her name.
"Somi" The girl completed her boss and Taehyung gave a tender smile.
"Thanks a ton Somi and I'm sorry for the rude behaviour earlier" Taehyung said apologetically,"And also for the trouble"

"Oh no It's okay sir" Somi said and smiled at the soft behaviour.
"It's Taehyung for you" Taehyung said with a wave of his hand.
"Okay" Somi said and passed Taehyung the file she was holding,"I'll leave sir"
"Oh no, I'll drop you. Wait" Taehyung said and was about to enter when a guy stopped him.
"Sorry you need as appointment sir" The guy said.
"Sorry? You stopping me?" Taehyung said with a glare and the guy shook his head.

"Good" Taehyung said with a smile and gave his head a little and went inside.

"Who are you? How did you get here?" The ceo asked with a baffled expression.
"I'm a human and I came here with my feet" Taehyung said with a sick smile and sat lazily into the swivel chair and spun around. He tossed the file on the glass table.

"Sign it" Taehyung said,"Mr.Lee"

"I won't" Lee said and scoffed loudly,"Who are even you to say?"
"Kim, Taehyung Kim" Taehyung said with a smirk,"Rings a bell?"

Lee's eyebrows furrowed.

"Sungmin's son?" Lee guessed and Taehyung let out a laugh.
"Yes" Taehyung said and Lee's eyes softened.
"Oh...If you would have told me earlier—" Lee started but Taehyung dismissed it with a wave of his hand.
"Please just sign it" Taehyung said and Lee sighed and took the pen and signed the papers.

"Here" Lee said and handed back the file, Taehyung smiled and handed the male a check with the money amount and bowed respectfully.
"Thank you for your time" Taehyung said and went out to see Somi biting her nails again and Sehu looking around.

"So?" Sehu asked when Taehyung came out.
"So..." Taehyung said,"He sold the company"
"Yes!" Somi said and clapped her hands together.

"Come let's go home" Taehyung said and pulled the two out of the building.