CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Taehyung opened the door to the dorm, luckily the boys had given him an extra key so that he could come and go and time he wanted.

Taehyung entered the house to meet dead silence. He shrugged, thinking the maybe the boys were out for practice so something.

He strode upstairs to go to his room, finding the other doors open and all the boys sleeping peacefully. The scent of alcohol was thick, indicating that the boys had a hangover for sure.

Taehyung chuckled and went to his room, he heard the soft sound of water running in the washroom. The male raised his eyebrow when he saw water making puddle outside the closed washroom door.

Taehyung knocked on the door and tried the lock. He knocked again, this time with urgency. He yanked on the door but it won't budge.

Taehyung cursed and stepped back, the male raced towards the door and tried to break it open. It happen but pain exploded through his shoulder but the pain immediately subdued when a bloodcurdling scream left his lips.

"Jimin!" Taehyung screamed and went to the male who sat in the overflowing bathtub, the transparent water filled with the colour of crimson blood.

"Jimin get up" Taehyung screamed as he shut the water and shook the boy, tears flowing down his eyes.

"Namjoon! Hyungs!" Taehyung yelled again for the others to wake up, luckily he heard footsteps coming his way.

"What the fuck?" The person asked and then gasped at the sight. Taehyung looked at him and managed to speak.

"Call the ambulance please, or wake up the others" He mumbled and lifted Jimin out from the bathtub, taking his soaked body to the bed and untying his scarf and tearing in two pieces to tie them around the cut wrists.

Seungjae came back with Namjoon and Yoongi on his heels. The two carried out Jimin, while yelling orders. There was complete chaos in the whole dorm, and Taehyung could faintly hear Jungkook sobbing.

Taehyung sat on the bed, staring at the blood on his shirt and hands. His senses were numb and he wondered how life could flip in a matter of seconds. A few hours ago he was laughing at his brother with his fiancée and now he was crying for Jimin as he cradled between life and death.

Taehyung felt a hand slip on his shoulder and looked up at Seungjae as he gazed at him with some weird emotions that Taehyung couldn't figure out.

"You alright?" He asked and Taehyung couldn't reply, his couldn't even nod of shake his head. Seungjae sighed and got a blanket, the yells and sobs in the house were silent. The black haired wrapped his around Taehyung's upper body and tried looking for a spare shirt, as the grey haired was soaked.

Seungjae returned with a grey sweater in his hands with a pair of sweat pants.
"Here change your clothes" Seungjae said and handed his clothes to the male. Taehyung took them with shaking hands and Seungjae was unsure if he should leave the male alone in this condition but he did, leaving the door slightly ajar so that he could enter in if necessary.

Taehyung came out after sometime and grabbed Seungjae's wrist and yanking him behind him.

"What the heck?" Asked Seungjae as they both exit the house.
"I don't drive to well when I'm shaken, I learnt the lesson. So it's better if you do it" Taehyung said and tossed the keys to Seungjae. Without hesitation, Seungjae hopped in the driver's seat and Taehyung followed soon after.

"Where to?" He asked as he started the ignition.
"The hospital of course" Taehyung asked and Seungjae gave a nod before hitting the gas pedal.

***

Taehyung raced inside the hospital with Seungjae at his heels and went to where the boys were.

He saw them all sitting in the corridor with Seokjin trying to comfort Jungkook and Namjoon pacing around the length to calm himself. Yoongi had his head in his hands and Hoseok standing at the door and tapping his foot in impatience and worry.

Jungkook was the first one to spot Taehyung and he made grabby hands for the male, Taehyung went and sat beside the younger and he immediately hugged Taehyung, nuzzling his face in the male's chest and sobbed.

Taehyung himself was on the verge of crying but he held back for the sake of the younger.

"Shh it's okay" Taehyung said.
"Why did Jimin do this?" Jungkook sobbed. Taehyung didn't answer, he felt ashamed that he knew this all along but never did anything about this.

Seungjae watched the grey head, knowing that he was about to lose himself but was trying to hold back. The boy almost felt sad for him. 

Yoongi looked at Taehyung with saddened eyes and then at Seungjae, giving him a icy glare as if it was his fault that Jimin was in this condition.

Seungjae just sighed and decided to walk away.

***

Can someone just give me some ideas for one-shots ?? Imma running out of ideas man..