Epilogue

3 years later.

"And the Grammy award for the album of the year goes to....bts!"

The six boys got up, fazed and dizzy by the amount of claps and cheers. The walked to the stage while trying to hold their tears. Yoongi sniffled and took the award. The dream he held so close to himself for years finally coming true.

"Thank you so much army!" Namjoon said into the mic. The boys waited till the claps died down and then Namjoon started.

"When we started our career as artists" He said,"We always dreamt high of getting awards and fame and this right here, the Grammy. Every time we sit in those chairs, we wish that the award goes to us. And when it does, the happiness is unexplainable. This journey of our band was so beautiful that it can't be put to words. And as much as we are happy to receive the award, it doesn't feels whole. This wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for our last member. He always wished of seeing us here. So Taehyung, if you are watching this. Thank you so much for being a part of bts. We made mistakes and we tried fixing them too. If it wasn't for you, we probably wouldn't have been standing here. So thank you our Gucci boy. We purple you"

Everyone started cheering and clapping again as the boys hugged each other and cried the tears of happiness. Yes maybe he wasn't with them, atleast he was there safe in their hearts.

It was sour and sweet all at the same time.

°°°°°

"He is so adorable" Areum said and she peered down to the new born and poked his cheek lovingly.

"Isn't he" Jiwoo said and held her son closer to herself.
"He's my grandson after all" Sungmin chuckled and the family followed after him.

"What would you name you son mam?" The old nurse asked as she smiled fondly at family.

"Yes dear, what will you name him?" Baekhyun asked as he sat down next to wife and pecked her temple.

"I can name him?" Jiwoo asked and Youngae chuckled.
"Yes dear, he is your son after all" She said and Baekhyun huffed.
"Our child mom" He corrected and Jiwoo smiled and looked at her son with pure love in her eyes.

"Promise me one thing, that I'll be naming your kids"

Jiwoo's smile turned a little sour at the memory. She pushed out the sight of sparkly eyes who had looked at her expectantly when they first met.

"I can name him anything?" Jiwoo said and Baekhyun chuckled.
"Yes dear, anything" Baekhyun said.

"Then....Kim" Jiwoo said,"Kim Taehyung"

The family tensed at the name but the nurse smiled.

"Oh that's such a lovely name" She said and Jiwoo smiled.
"The person was lovely as well" Sungmin said and Youngae hummed in agreement, hugging her husband from the side.

"We'll name him Taehyung" She said and Baekhyun and Areum agreed.

"Hey listen Champ" Baekhyun said and pinched his son's cheeks lightly.
"Make your Gucci uncle proud" He said and smiled.

°°°°°

Taehyung stretched his limps while staying in the white blankets. He shifted his position and then sat up while staring around the room.

"Argh.." He growled as he hopped off the bed and went outside his room. The living room was silent and this made his raise his eyebrow. He grabbed his phone from the coffee table and checked the time.

Where were they?

Taehyung sighed and grabbed a juice carton from the fridge and walked around the house to find out where they had disappeared.