attention !!

I was wondering this for a very long time and thought of telling this to you guys.

So yeah, basically first I'm thankful for your views and votes on my books and also for the support you gave me.

But this is not a thanking note, it is a problem. Not about me, but I guess every writer on this app. Everyone who reads my work and is a author themselves, I'm sure they can  relate.

I've observed it for a long time and wanted to say, that on every book there is a problem of silent readers.

A book will have like million views but the comments would be much more less than that.

So I wanted to say that, please don't be silent readers. Yes your votes and views matter a lot to every author !! But they are not able to follow up with your views on the story.

If you are voting, all we know is that you are reading it and perhaps liking it. But we are not able to know what kind of emotions you are feeling in the book.

We don't come to know which line made you laugh and which line made you cry. I don't know if I deserve it or not, but I guess there are some authors who deserve it. Many authors even delete their books cause they don't get what they were expecting to have.

So please please please don't be shy and let out what you felt, cause it's impossible that your expression was blank throughout the chapter.

A single comment is capable of making the author smile and think that atleast ppl like his/her work.

Authors on Wattpad are authors who give what you are expecting to have or what you want (esp fanfics) and I guess as readers we should give them what they want in return.

Every author work his/her ass off on making a story and if we can say something good and make their day, I guess it's nothing wrong. It's not easy to write a book and keep it up to mark.

Adding required graphics, finding facts, and searching on every characters' profile to make sure their description is correct.

To be honest, at first I was a silent reader as well and I didn't want to to comment because I was kinda nervous if it was something correct or not. Or if will create an awkward situation. But no, on internet it's a virtual and it's make nothing awkward. Please don't be nervous cause you shouldn't be scared to hold an opinion. Surely you should not hate on anyone or the author but constructive criticism is something and we authors take it srsly and try to fix it.

And if you don't want to comment on the book, just go ahead and PM the authors and appreciate their efforts. Cause it feels so fucking good. And the authors also try to give you their best.

So please don't be hesitant. No one is judging anyone here.

Also ! It helps us to interact with you all and you can make amazing friends in here. Just like I did, it's worth it !! Please do it. If  you even search on Google you can find many authors being distressed cause their work is not having the impact they want.

It's not meant to be a rant but I really felt that so I thought it good to make it a point.

Please everyone don't be shy and comment your thoughts and views cause they are something that really matters.

And also for the ppl who comment, thank you soooooo much for the support 💜💜💜💜❤️💜❤️❤️💜❤️💜💜❤️

I don't know if you will stop being a silent reader after this, but I've made my point clear here. I can't change you but if I can then I'm happy 💜💜

Again it was not something that was meant to be rude but it's just what I felt.
Saranghae ❤️❤️❤️😘✊

Here's the challenge :- atleast comment one time on every chapter of the book you are reading. Mine too, but other's as well !! Cause we are love and appreciate it. ❤️❤️