CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Jimin smiled to himself and closed his eyes. Taehyung had wrapped his arms around the male and had his head resting on Jimin's. Jimin didn't know if the older was asleep or was just still but it was okay. It was okay to know that he came all the way here just to him. He still loved him. But then as if Jimin's mind wasn't happy enough to see him happy, negative and horrific thought flooded his mind.

What if Taehyung wanted to hurt Jimin even worse than this. What if he just didn't care for him and came so that he didn't look bad in front of the other members.

Jimin shivered.

He slowly shifted his position so that he was staring at Taehyung sleeping peacefully on the bed. They both were alone in Taehyung's room which now belonged to Jimin. The members left them there to have a private talk but Jimin just remained silent and hugged Taehyung and after sometime the male fell asleep.

Jimin traced his finger gently along the grey head's cheeks. If Jimin looked closer he could make out that Taehyung's skin was slightly paler than before and his lips were chapped and he was also thinner and weaker than before.

"Do you really care for me?..." Jimin whispered softly and watched the male shifted to his side and curling in a ball.

"You are cute" Jimin chuckled and laid down against the male and looked at his face closely.

"Will I ever be able to forgive myself?.." Jimin whispered and touched their foreheads together and breathed in the scent of the male. He must have changed his cologne because his scent was like fresh lime and soap.

"Jimin..." Taehyung whispered and Jimin opened his eyes and stared at Taehyung who met his eyes.

"T-Tae...you are up??" Jimin stuttered and Taehyung gave a small nod.
"Would you like to talk now?" Taehyung asked softly and casually put his arm around the waist of the other.

Jimin didn't meet his eyes and let out a struggled breath. Taehyung looked at the grey head with a small pout and furrowed eyebrows.

"Promise that you won't judge me or something.." Jimin asked pathetically.
"Never Jimin, Never"

So Jimin blurted out everything that he had in his mind, he told the grey head about all his insecurities and the things that were in his mind like a never ending circle. Taehyung never interrupted Jimin once just listened to everything with deep brown orbs that stared at him like his mind was not with Jim at all.

After Jimin had stopped speaking, Taehyung let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes for a fraction of a moment and then back Jimin.

"Look Jimin I....I just want to say that j-just don't think of it anymore okay?" Taehyung said softly,"I know you feel guilty but just don't. I forgive and that is what matters. The past is past and now you can do anything to fix things right? But we can have a better future and there is much more memories to make right?"

Jimin stared at Taehyung and then softly gave a nod. Taehyung smiled at the boy and said,"Promise me that you won't think like that ever again?"
"I promise Taehyung" Jimin said,"I promise"

And Taehyung pecked Jimin's forehead and stayed there until he had fallen asleep in his arms and then left.

***

"Hey what's up" Seungjae said as he slide into the chair of the twelve seater dinning table which was flooded with food items.

"Nothing" Taehyung said with a unusual smile,"I had to do some food tasting and it gets boring alone so I called you"

Seungjae gave a nod as the grey head came and sat on the table with his legs swinging back and forth and a plate filled with sushi.

"Here taste it" Taehyung said and handed Seungjae the chopsticks and the small saucer sized plate.

Seungjae gave a shurg and chewed down the really good sushi down. Taehyung bit his lower lip for a moment and then casually popped a cherry in his mouth.

"What's up?" Seungjae asked and Taehyung gave a toothy smile and said,"I told you nothing much—Baek and dad are gone to final the hall for the wedding dinner and apparently we are having the wedding on the sea shore so extra hasal. And Jiwoo, Areum and Mom are gone to final the wedding dre—"

"Taehyung!" Seungjae cut off the male and cupped his face in his hands,"What's up for real? You look weird today"

Taehyung blinked rapidly and shook his head,"Every-everything is f-fine Seungjae"
"No it's not" Seungjae said and let go of the face of grey head and frowned,"What do you have on your mind? After meeting Jimin you are weird"

"I-I...." Taehyung said and squeezed his eyes shut.
"Tae...??" Seungjae said and softly and rubbed the back of the boy.
Taehyung dropped his face in his hands and let out a shaky breath.
"Seungjae I'm just so stressed" Taehyung said,"Sometimes I feel like I'm just a doll and you can control me the way you like, Like there are strings that control every move of mine"

Taehyung raised his face from his hands and Seungjae could clearly see the stress and tense deep into the young features of the boy. His hair were messed up but not in the cute way, his face was drained from colour and there were evident dark circles under his eyes and eyes almost as if they belonged to someone dead, and his cherry lips were chapped and badly chewed on.

Seungjae couldn't speak anything, what could he say—well sorry this sucks ?? Absolutely not.

Taehyung let out a breathy chuckle and said,"I some just want to end all of this and go somewhere far away. When I got this one whole ass vacation of a complete year, I couldn't even get peace for once. I'm sooooo sick of all of it to the limit that I can't even look into their eyes without stressing about what will they do next or will they we okay or not. And when I think that things will finally get better..shit happens cause Life doesn't wants me to smile. It just keeps on throwing shit at me and now I have started to wonder that I was Hitler in my previous life..I'm so tired Seungjae...I'm just so tired."

Taehyung closed his eyes and whispered,"If I could just get one hour without any worry, I'm ready to sell myself"

Seungjae couldn't say anything so he just hugged the male from the awkward position and Taehyung rested his head against the chest of the black head and let Seungjae play with his hair.