CHAPTER TWENTY

Thanks for 2k views !! It means a lot guys 😘

Seungjae turned out to be a nice person. He was still a little cold but atleast he talked with Taehyung and gave decent replies.

"Seungjae can I tell you something?" Taehyung said after a moment of silence that had fallen between them.

"Yes sure" Seungjae said as he looked at the younger. Currently they both were seated on the bed in the way they faced eachother with legs spread out straight.

"I kinda knew about Jimin's habit" Taehyung confessed, glad to shake it off his shoulder but a lump formed in his throat. Seungjae sat straighter and crossed his legs and stared Taehyung with a strong intensity.

"You knew?" Seungjae spoke in a low voice.

Taehyung gave a nod and pressed his lips together, tears forming in his eyes but he blinked them away.

"How?" Seungjae asked and Taehyung explained him everything, when he caught Jimin cutting in Jungkook's house's washroom. How he had passed him back the blade and didn't even tell the boys about it.

"Tae it's not your fault okay, stop blaming yourself" Seungjae reasoned,"You gave Jimin another chance and kept his weakness private but it was Jimin who was being a complete dumbass coward. You didn't broke the trust of the boys, Jimin broke your trust when you gave him another chance"

Before Taehyung could say anything, the door opened and a nurse came in.
"Hey, I wanted to tell you that your friend is up. Do you want to see him?" She asked with a soft smile.

Taehyung gave a nod and slipped on the shoes. Seungjae followed him, slipping in the necklace and ring of the male in his pocket so that he doesn't forgets it behind.

"Can we talk in private?" Asked Taehyung with hand rested on the door knob of the room leading to Jimin.

"Sure Tae, I'm right here" Seungjae said and went to sit on the nearby chairs.

Taehyung entered the room to see Jimin sitting on the bed and a nurse asking him he needed something. Jimin's eyes fell on Taehyung and he swear that the male was looking like he had cried river Nile.

Taehyung's grey hair were tousled and eyes red and skin pale. Taehyung's thing is that whenever he is stressed, it acts on his body and he immediately falls ill, his lips go chapped and he's at the verge of passing out.

"Can you leave please?" Taehyung asked and the nurse gave a nod and left with a smile.

Jimin was about to say something but Taehyung cut him off by pushing him against the backrest with hand clutching the hospital gown in a tight fist.

" explain yourself you coward" Taehyung snarled in a low voice and Jimin whimpered, his weak body shaking .

"How could you do a thing like this?" Taehyung asked.
"Tae I—" Jimin tried speaking but words failed him.

Taehyung's hand began to shake violently and tears brimmed his eyes.
"I..I thought I lost you, you abnormal twat" Taehyung spat,"Once, Once did you think of what would happen to us if something happened to you. Did you really felt like if we lost you, it would be a thing we would be celebrating. How-how c-could you lower your standards so much Park Jimin. How come you never thought of what will happen after that?"

"Taehyung I'm sorry" Jimin sobbed.

"Do you really feel like sorry is the solution to everything!" Taehyung yelled as he clutched the clothe harder,"One second late you you could have died Jimin"

"I wasn't in my right mind!" Jimin sobbed.

"I wasn't in my right mind for one fucking year but I never thought of suicidal!" Taehyung snarled.

"Tae please I was stressed and there were loads of things on my mind. I just wanted to escape it!" Jimin explained.

"Yeah next time I'm stressed over something, I'll go and hang with a fuckin ceiling fan" Taehyung hissed.

"No!" Jimin cried.

"Then? Why didn't you not do it. Atleast you could have come to one of us for help" Taehyung growled.

"Tae.." Jimin stopped, no longer having words to explain the thing he had in his mind. Taehyung was right after all, what Jimin did was surely kiddish.

"I was scared Jimin—" Taehyung whispered, his hold loosening as he fell back in the bed with head hung low, staring at the bandaged wrists.

"—beyond scared. I thought that if something happened to you today, I won't be able to forgive myself. When I saw you half dead, I just felt my soul leave my body....I-I was s-so sc-scared"

Jimin reached out and touched Taehyung's hand. Taehyung immediately retreated back his hand and looked at Jimin—
"Don't touch me"

"Tae..."
"No. You are not touching me" Taehyung said with a finality and got uo,"Atleast not until you have a better explanation for this shit"

"Tae..." Jimin started, tears streaming down his eyes and chest aching to touch the male in front of him.

"Contact me only if you can explain this better" Taehyung and then his eyes darkened,"—otherwise I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am"

"Taehyung no!" Jimin yelled so loud that Seungjae sitting outside heard it and his head snapped up to look at the door with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't Taehyung me anymore" Taehyung snarled and marched out of the room.

"Tae...please...lis-listen..come back..Tae come back!!" Jimin screamed but all he saw through the thick layer of tears was the shutting door.

"What happened?" Seungjae asked as Taehyung took out the necklace and ring from Seungjae's pocket along with the car keys and went off.

"Tae?" Seungjae yelled after the younger but Taehyung only replied with a—leave me alone.

Seungjae sighed and looked at the closed door, from the inside he could hear the heavy and loud sobs.

***

Did this make you cry ?? Did I complete my mission or not ?? Tell me that you atleast sniffled. Okay if you didn't the next chapter will make you do that.