CHAPTER EIGHT

Taehyung ordered kimchi stew while Yoongi settled for Jjajangmyeon as always.

They both ate in silence, occasionally exchanging a few words or taking a taste of the others dish.

"Hey Taehyung wanna go and grab a ice-cream after this?" Asked Yoongi as he pointed his chopsticks at the younger.

Taehyung looked up from his food and then thought for a moment.
"Alright" He said and went back eating.

"Ah Taehyung-ah you don't have to go" Yoongi said, as he could see through the younger and the fatigue he was trying to hide since they walked out of the house.

"Nah~" Taehyung said as he shook his head,"I want to spend time with you"
He mumbled the last sentence so that the older won't hear but he did hear it anyways.

"Wait—" Yoongi said,"You came out for lunch, only so that can spend time with me?"

"I—" Taehyung looked down with shame and embarrassment.
"You are such a kid" Yoongi chuckled.

"I—....I just wanted to spend some time with you before you leave" Taehyung said, subconsciously chewing on his bottom lip, flinching when he pressed his teeth in his cut.

"Aww Taehyung-ah" Yoongi said he laughed.

"Sorry if this sounded to desperate but hyung I wanted to meet you" Taehyung said.

"Nah Tae you don't sound desperate at all" Yoongi said,"And don't worry, I am here for a week"

"Oh that's gre—No wait what!?" Taehyung said as his head shot up,"You serious hyung?"

"Yes Tiger" Yoongi said with a chuckle,"You are so cute"
Yoongi leaned his and pecked Taehyung's nose which made the younger flustered. Some people around them cooed at the cuteness which made Taehyung wanna sink in the ground.

"Hehehe looks who's flustered" Yoongi said and Taehyung looked up and huffed although his cheeks were bright pink,"I am not flustered"

"I never mentioned your name" Yoongi said and chuckled when the younger groaned.

Taehyung looked up at the older and then started chuckling as well. Soon the giggles faded away into the air as the boys went back to gulp down the rest of the food.

Taehyung was struck thinking about what he was doing right now. Taehyung glanced up and soaked in the features of the older.

His brown hair were styled at the side with a undercut, his puppy eyes would look up sooner or later to smile at the younger.

His skin was pale and flawless just like always and a ring adored his finger. A bracelet with a guitar charm clung to his right wrist.

Taehyung smiled at the sight of the bracelet, it held some indescribable and unsaid memories. A quite and wordless way to saying that I care for you.

Taehyung poked his chopsticks in the bowl, his body seated in the restaurant while mind had detached itself from him and drifted away into the land of pleasurable memories.

Flashback and Unseen memory.

Jimin smiled at Taehyung before dashing to buy that the twin necklace. Taehyung smiled inwardly to himself and then turned to buy the thing he was looking at.

He went to the bracelets and picked out the one with the small gold guitar charm and a silver chain.

He turned the tag and looked at the price. He just shrugged off the amount and tugged it in his pocket.

"Hey Tae let's go" said Namjoon as boys held their bags with there souvenirs.
"Yeah...ah...you go, I'll follow" he called and the boys nodded and went out of the shop, slowly making way back.

Taehyung rushed to the counter and took out the bracelet.
"Hey, I'll to buy this" Taehyung said and quickly took out his credit card and paid for the item in one swap.

"Thank you and have a nice day dear" the owner—a aged lady—said with a smile.
"You too" Taehyung replied in his deep English accent.

He refused to take the bag and tugged the bracelet into his pocket and then ran after the boys.

"What took you so long?" Asked Yoongi as he neared to the boys.
"That's none of your business" Taehyung replied coldly. Yoongi looked at him for a moment longer than necessary and then looked away.

I am sorry, Taehyung thought and then they all went in to rest as they had flights the next morning.

Taehyung went to his couch and fell on his face first, he let out a deep sigh before falling asleep again.

°°°

Taehyung woke up the next morning and quickly got ready. He took out a envelope and placed the bracelet into in.

For you Yoongi hyung.

He wrote on the envelope with a grin and rushed out, he saw Yoongi's back bag in the living area and opened the zip.

The male tugged in the envelope into the bag and closed the zip, he fist bumped in the air and proudly grinned to himself.

The male then rushed upstairs and went to have a shower. By the time he was out, all the boys were getting ready as well.

Taehyung looked around for last minute check for his stuff and then went to close his suitcase.

He heard someone enter the room and looked at Jimin as he sheepishly came to him.

"Hey Taehyung" Jimin said.
"Hi" Taehyung replied rather dryly.

"This is for you" Jimin said as he handed the envelope to him.
"Me?" Taehyung said as he took the envelope and opened it. He turned it upside down and the twin necklace spilled on his hand.

"Will you wear it?" Asked Jimin shyly as Taehyung sighed in his mind.
"I'll see" He said and let the item go back into the envelope.

Jimin awkwardly nodded before rushing out.

Taehyung sighed and grabbed his bag and suitcase. He looked at himself in the mirror and grinned. He took out the necklace and let he accessory fall in his neck, Taehyung fixed his collar and the charm hid under his shirt.

He smiled again and then grabbed everything before going down. He saw the boys waiting for him at the door and they gave him soft smiles.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting" He said, already tired of his cold behaviour.

End of flashback

***

Hey ya'll !!

So if you are wondering where this came from, then this scene/flashback is the Taehyung's perspective when they boys were in Hawaii (Book 1).

If you remember, Yoongi liked the guitar bracelet but it was expensive so he left it.

Taehyung saw it and decided to buy it for the older.

And also the explanation of what he was doing upstairs as the boys waited downstairs for him.

Hope it clears it all
Saranghae ❤️