CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Guys I just wanna pour maple syrup on you and tell you that I love you 😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😊😊😊😚😚😚😚😄😄😄😄

Thank you so much for your support 😍😍

So I was wondering if you want a question and answer chapter again ??
Cause we have new characters now !! 

Leave questions in inline :-

1. Taehyung

2. Jungkook

3. Jimin

4. Namjoon

5. Yoongi

6. Hoseok

7. Seokjin

8. Seungjae

9. Jiwoo ( Baek's wife) and Baekhyun (cause now they are couples)

10. HyeJin (Jimin's therapist -optional-)

11. Me (it's can be any question)

Namjoon was surprised when Jimin suddenly entered in his studio with a almost relieved expression.
"You back Chim?" Namjoon asked and Jimin sat beside the older and said—
"Hyung I went to a therapist" He confessed.

"Okay..and how did it go?" Namjoon asked kindly.
"Namjoon hyung please be real here" Jimin said with finality,"I want you to be practical and not like you are talking to a kid"
"Alright Jimin" Namjoon said and leaned back in the couch,"So what do you want to talk about?"
"Hyung I told everything to her and she told me to call Tae" Jimin explained,"But hyung what if he will not entertain me?"

"Jimin I'm sure Taehyung won't do that" Namjoon said,"You know he is not like that"
"I'm scared of what he would say" Jimin said.
"And I guess he is scared of hearing your answer as well" Namjoon said,"Jimin be bold and tell him everything. Taehyung too doesn't wants to stay away like that"

"How are you so sure?" Jimin asked.

"Cause you were the first thing he asked about" a new voice added and both the boys turned around to look at Seungjae who was leaning against the doorway.

"Were you eavesdropping?" Namjoon asked and Seungjae shook his head.
"No Namjoon" He said,"I was passing by and heard the last segment. And Jimin, Taehyung cares about you alot. He was just yammering about you in his dru—I mean he was talking about you"

"Okay" Jimin said and gave the male a nod. Seungjae returned it and went away.
"He met Taehyung?" Jimin and Namjoon spoke at the same time. Namjoon sighed and gave a shrug—
"Ask him about it when you call him" Namjoon said with a smile which Jimin returned and walked out of the room and went to the balcony.

The male took a deep breath and dailed the oh so familiar number. After a few rings the line picked up and finally Taehyung's voice came over the end.

Hey ! It's Tae. Woah it rhymes. Anyways I am not picking your phone that means I'm either busy or ignoring you, so leave a message after the beep !!

Beep

And the line went into voice mail.

"Hello Tae it's Jimin, can we talk?? Please reply soon" Jimin said hastily and kept the phone in his pocket.

Was Taehyung ignoring him on purpose ?? Maybe he didn't wish to talk to Jimin.

The male shook his head and stopped the negative thoughts. Taehyung was probably busy, oh yes he was busy with something.

But was he really—...

***

Taehyung was about to pick his phone which was laying on the table, he had a feeling that someone called him but Areum pulled him after her.

"Come with me, you were gone the whole day! Now help me pick the invitation cards" Areum huffed and took the male to the table where bundles of invitation cards lay messily around and Baekhyun's fiance was sitting on the couch and checking one of it.

"Hello Tae" She said with a smile which Taehyung returned.
"Hello Noona" Taehyung said and sat down, he started calling her Noona cause why not?

"Damn it wedding is a pain in the ass" Taehyung said as he picked one of the card and checked the design. It was simple, white card with a small design of flowers and the rest of the event of the wedding.

"I know right" Areum whispered and Jiwoo only agreed, she was the bride but she definitely wasn't the gold digger type of girl who would want expensive wedding.

"Argh come on just pick on damn it!" Taehyung said and rubbed his eyes sleepily, eleven at night wasn't the time for picking invitation cards but the girls were delaying it since morning, waiting for Taehyung and the male was still on a hangover.

"Tae are you drunk?" Areum asked and Jiwoo looked up with a raised eyebrow.
"No" Taehyung said with a smile but Areum gave him a look and he sighed,"Okay a little"
"You are on a hangover Taehyung" Jiwoo said and Taehyung shrugged softly.
"Don't drink so much" Areum said and Taehyung gave a solemn nod.

"Hey guys why don't we design our own cards?" Taehyung suddenly asked and both the girls looked up with excited smiles.

"My mother painted a picture once. I want that to be on the card" Jiwoo said and clapped her hands together.

"Splendid let's get the painting!" Taehyung said and the three ran upstairs and the male completely missed the phone which was buzzing on the dinning table.

2 missed calls from Jimin
2 voice mails
3 unread texts from Jimin

***

Jungkook threw the ball against the wall and it bounced back to him and he caught it with his cupped hands.

He was bored out of his mind and he really wanted to play something, but everyone seemed to be busy. He hated hiatus sometimes, things got real boring.

He really wished to find someone who would play with him, even playing over watch alone seemed boring.

So Jungkook threw the ball hard against the wall and it almost hit his face. The door opened and Jungkook saw a rather pissed of Seungjae.

"Can please find some other wall to throw you ball against?" The male asked me Jungkook gave a shrug.

Seungjae was about to leave when he saw the over watch game loaded on the tv.

"You play this as well?" Jungkook asked, catching the eager eye of the older.
"Yeah I used to" Seungjae said and hesitantly stepped in.
"Wanna play?" Jungkook asked and the male gave him a amused look and then gave a nod. Jungkook threw the controller to the older and Seungjae caught it.

"Let's play then and see who wins" Jungkook said with a smirk.
"You are losing Maknae" Seungjae teased and both of them settled on the floor and started playing.