Chapter 10: Rebirth

Author's Note:

Hello, my Jackpunzel fanfic lovers. i hope your liking this story so far. I'm really excited that i have around 97 reads right now. REALLY, I'm truly impressed. i didn't know that anyone would be interested in this and here i find some fans. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! it means alot to me that your reading it. let me know how you're feeling about it so far. i would love some feed back. if you don't want to comment, now worries, leave a like or a vote if you prefer that. Anything helps. let me know if anyone wants something done with my story. As you can tell, i created Statara (Mother Nature), as she does not belong to any of the films. let me know what you think of her. can you all picture her in your minds with her beautiful dark skin, long floating golden hair, her ivy covered house. also, what another character would you like to see in here? I'm sorry but Merida and Hiccup will not be featured. i will write a separate story of they're meeting as well as one of Elsa and her love.

Love you all!!!! Thanks for reading ENJOY!!!

Jacks POV:

Rapunzel looked around the now crowded room with shock and what I depicted as amazement. Her green eyes shined with wonderment as Statara wondered over to her and introduced her to everyone.

"Rapunzel, I would like for you to meet The Guardians," Statara held out her hand and started down the line with Tooth. "This is Tooth, our Tooth Fairy, the Guardian of Memories, Bunnymund, the Easter Bunny, Guardian of Rebirth and Change, and North, also known as Santa Clause, the Guardian of Wonder," she finished but stopped. "Where is Sandy?" she asked as everyone started to spin around to find the little guy.

"He was right here a moment ago," North said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh, Hold on!" Tooth jolted and flew to the front door. "Here he is!" she chimed as she lightly nudged the small gold man to the center of the room. "He was asleep before he could open the door."

This made Rapunzel laugh, but she kept it discreet by covering her hand over her mouth. I wish she would laugh again. Like when we were in the meadow during our first meeting.

"And now you met Sandy, the Sand Man; Guardian of Dreams," Statara now finished, trying to contain herself from laughing too.

Finally aware of his surroundings, Sandy approached Rapunzel and gave her a low bow, then handed her a rose shaped out of his sand and handed it to her. She looked shocked but laughed again as she took the flower.

"Thank you so much, Sandy," she sang with a smile. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as she glanced my way for a split moment.

"Everyone, I called you here today not to only introduce you to this young woman," Statara began, gesturing towards Rapunzel, "But to set an alarm of what Jack and Rapunzel had discovered."

"What is it Mate?" Bunnymund said folding his arms across his chest, tapping his long foot impatiently.

"Rapunzel, your book please," she said to her. Nodding, Rapunzel walked over to me, as the book was right next to me on the table. She grabbed it and exchanged a worried look with me.

"It's alright," I said, trying to give her a confident smile, she mimicked it and turned around. Before doing so, she grabbed my sweatshirt and pulled me towards the group as well. Standing next to her as she handed her book to Statara.

Flipped towards the page until she found the sketches of Pitch. The whole room fell silent and everyone looked right at Rapunzel. She stepped back and bumped into me. Taking her hand, I could feel her palms sweating. their stares were making her nervous.

"Did you see these in a dream?" Tooth began. Slowly, Rapunzel shook her head, not looking at anyone.

"No, I was in the forest by my Kingdom when I saw it emerge from the bushes," she admitted softly. She squeezed my hand weakly. I heard a gasp, knowing it was from Tooth.