Chapter 11 Past

Authors Note;

100 READS!!! thats so cool. thank you all for checking this story out. let me know what your think about it. Any comments that you may have about how the story is going, or maybe some concerns? Let me know. Enjoy the Story my Jackpunzel FanficLovers.

Jacks POV;

After moments of Statara explaining her newly restored gifts, Punzie was so excited that she started to run around the yard.

"THIS IS SO COOL!" she would scream as she ran in between the palm trees, over Statara's garden, and around some more trees. She was laughing the entire time. Seeing the worst come, I feared what was about to happen.

"Punzie! Wait!" I shouted, just as her long hair got wrapped around the base of a palm tree, forcing her to get caught and flip on to her back.

"Are you okay?" I ran to her only to find her crying with laughter.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," she cried, scooting back to loosen her hair. "I just forgot how long my hair was," she continued to laugh but was in more control of it this time. Trying to hold myself back from laughing, I left her to help untangle some of her hair that she had masterfully got wrapped around EVERYTHING.

"It will take some time getting used to. You have been without your hair for over a year so it's easy to forget," Statara explained, trying not to laugh herself.

"No kidding" Punzie giggled as she piled all of her hair on her lap with my help.

"Whats all the noise?" Tooth asked as she entered the yard with North, Bunny, and Sandy.

"Rapunzel?" they all gasped in unison as they looked directly at the blonde pile on her lap.

"Yes?" she chimed happily, I snorted. She made it seem like nothing was different.

"Here, take a look at this girl," Statara handed the sketch book to the four, my guess was to show them her self-portrait of her looking out her window. "That woman was Rapunzel before she lost her powers. Rapunzel was blessed by the sun at birth when her mother drank the Sun Drop to heal herself and her child." Statara then looked down at Punzie and smiled. "This girl is considered a relative of mine."

"So I guess that means we're sisters?" Rapunzel said with joy. Statara looked like she was about to cry and smiled.

"Yes, I guess it does."

"So if she was blessed by the sun, does that mean that she's a Guardian too?" Bunny asked.

"It maybe so, but only time will tell if she is a true Guardian," Statara said casually. I helped Punzie back onto her feet but, she still held half of her hair in her arms.

"So where do we go from here?" Punzie asked to no one in particular. "She sure was eager to help us even though this isn't her fight."

"We'll start tomorrow, for now. I want everyone to enjoy their night. Go to your homes and prepare if you must. If not, you're all welcome to stay here." Statara offered.

"My hovel is fine for the night, I could crash here, mate."

"And the Pole is taken care of. I have my best Yeti in charge," North said with confidence, crossing his big arm across his chest.

"I have to go back to the Palace and make sure my fairies are good for the night. I'll be back by the evening." Tooth explained. Sandy was flying sand all around, trying to explain that he has to make his rounds for the children tonight. I think he's saying that he would be back later?