Chapter 25 Goodbye part 2/end

Author's Note;
I've decided to post the last chapter now. Once my video girl finishes her awesome work. I'll post it then. Enjoy The End Ya'll.  You all are awesome for all of your comments, votes and reads. Stay amazing and enjoy the feels :)

Oh! and because i cant figure out how to make the Dedications with this new, updated version of WATTPAD, im going to make them here;

Thank you for your comments;

kitkatgaming, Marveldisneygirl27, and NajlaAlgadri for your comments and support. If others had made a comment and i forgot to mention you, i am so sorry and thank you as well.

Rapunzel's POV :

The room was surrounded by silence.

Peace had filled the room just as the sun's final light filled the sky.

"Rest in peace," Tooth cried softly, watched as Bunny had placed a supportive hand on her shoulder.

About to turn to face the Guardians, a soft light caught the corner of my eye. Facing to the skies, the sun's rays began to burst over the horizon and explode in an orange and crimson fire.

"What's going on?" My mother called, holding tightly to my Father's arm. Jack imediatly grabbed my hand and pulled me close as the light filled the skies. Shooting stars soared above the North Pole as one star seamed to head right for us.

No one moved.

Even if the oncoming star was dangerous, no one saw it as a threat.

Watching the flaming rock approaching, it started to slow down as it gradually floated in front of the balcony. Hovering, the fire that surrounded the large rock changed from blazing red to a soft yellowish white.

"Celest?" Bunny breathed from the back. Celest? The Sun?

"Good guess," a woman sang with a laugh. Her voice sounded so happy as it rang with joy. "Someone is here with me who would like to talk to you all for a moment." She said, then became silent.

Star dust began to flow from the flaming rock and spinned, forming a humanoid figure in front of us.

Golden hair danced outward as a white gown flowed around. A mirage of a familiar face looked back at us all. I couldn't believe my eyes as Statara smiled at us all. Her flawless skin inuminated a glow that could resemble starlight.

"Statara!?" I heard myself shout as everyone echoed her name and gasps. She smiled as she noticed me standing hand in hand with Jack.

"Thank you North for your beautiful speech. It means so much to me that you thought of me so highly," she smiled as if she was on the verge of tears.

"I only speak the truth about a dear friend," North explained with a heartfelt smile.

"Rapunzel," Statara brought her attention towards me now. Taking a step forward, Jack followed me, still holding my hand welcomingly. I didn't want him to let go. "Before I tell you why I am here, I think there is someone here that would like to see you first." She smiled at me, though I was obviously confused towards her meaning.

Before I could say anything, the same stardust began to mold another figure next to her. Once I could recognize the figure, tears filled my eyes as my heart pounded as I saw his smile.

"Eugene," I cried through my breath.

He also illuminated in stardust but I could see that it was him. His eyes softened as he smiled that smile of his.