2•Bandages

•Davina Alexander•

"Are you a virgin?" Diavolo asked, taking a sip of his drink.

I shook my head and remained quiet; I know my words can get me in trouble, even when I think I'm saying the right thing.

"When did you lose your virginity?" He looked down at his drink.

I lied "Sixteen."

He nodded "Do you have a boyfriend?"

I denied it with my head.

"I need you to use your words," he told.

"No," I sighed — it's technically not a lie.

He scratched his right eyebrow; seemed frustrated — not good for me "How old are you?"

"Twenty, I turn twenty-one this November," I need to be more cooperative.

He hummed "Do you want to ask me anything?"

I nodded slowly "Where am I?" It came out as a whisper.

"Somewhere in upstate New York," he smirked.

I gulped, home is so far away — well, the place I was born because that house wasn't a home.

"What am I supposed to do tonight?" My heart fell to my stomach when he licked his lips. I assumed what my purpose here was, but I kept on wishing it wasn't true.

"Whatever I order you to do," he stood up, and even with the heels on he must be 9 inches taller than me. "Take me to your room," he said, fixing his jacket.

My heart commenced beating faster, thus echoing the inside of my body. However, I had to comply because I don't want to find out the consequences. I nodded jumping off the stool and grabbing his hand. The people opened for us again and nobody looked as we walked between them. As soon as my heel touched the first step, they went back to doing whatever they were doing; as if they had been instructed not to look.

As I walked up the stairs with Diavolo behind me, I could feel his gaze on every corner of my body. I remember my room being at the end of the hall. Once we reached it, the door was opened by the man with the gold masquerade mask; upon entering I saw a set of lingerie on the bed and a vase filled with condoms — neither were there before I left to go downstairs.

The sound of those packages opening is my biggest nightmare; nothing good ever comes after.

He closed the door which made me jump in my place "Davina, look at me," he said.

I turned around and watched him unbutton his jacket "What do you want me to do?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Take my jacket off," he never took his eyes off me; he'll have his way with me tonight, and I will be left with more nightmares to remember.

I nodded, walking around him to reach for the lapels and gently take it off. Once the jacket was in my hands, I placed it on the bed and stood in front of him, waiting for the next instructions.

"Put it on," he said rolling up his sleeves.

My eyes glanced at the lingerie set "H-here?" I stuttered, turning my head to him.