17•The cute little bear

Diavolo DeLuca

"Nu-uh! Not my fault!" I shouted as Davina went upstairs to change.

"Yes!" she walked out of the bedroom and pointed at me from the stairs "your fault!"

"What?! Bunny!" I pouted.

"No! Don't pout!" she said sternly and oh god, she's hot when she's bossy.

I crossed my arms and sat down on the couch "Meany!" I pointed at her.

She went back upstairs and came down wearing one of my PJ shirts "You left your shoe unattended and Snow just wanted to play."

I looked at Snow who was on my lap and stuck my tongue out at him.

Davina laughed as she picked up Autumn "Daddy is mad at your brother."

"Daddy is not mad at his brother, daddy is mad because now he has to buy a new pair of shoes which were in perfect conditions be-"

"Before you left them alone," she said and she's fucking winning this fight.

"Davina," I cleared my throat "Come here."

She shook her head no with an innocent smile on her face "No!"

I put down Snow and walked to her with my arms crossed "Young lady, what did you just say to me?"

Davina set Autumn down since Snow was demanding to play with him "I-I said no..." she whispered looking into my eyes.

I picked her up by her waist and sat her on the countertop "Why?" I whispered against her neck.

Her breathing got heavier "Be-because I can."

I chuckled huskily as I started kissing her neck "You turn me on so easily, bunny."

She pushed my head away and jumped off the countertop before running up the stairs "You said cuddling and reading with the babies!" She laughed from the bedroom.

I groaned looking down at the boner in my pants "Great..." then I went upstairs following her and she was laying in bed without the shirt on so her delicious tits were out and about "Come on, bunny!"

Her face turned red as she covered her nipples "Is this wrong?" Davina looked down ashamed.

"Oh, no baby but you're just making me really horny," I walked to her and pinched her chin making her look at me "it's alright, I just want to fuck you so hard," I bit my lip as she slowly uncovered herself.

"O-okay..."

I winked before going into the closet to change into my gray joggers, of course I had a boner but that's on Davina "Babe, do you have the book already?"

"Ye-yes!" She moaned out and my eyes went wide so I walked out of the closet to find Davina with her hand in her thong as she touched herself "Oh my god!" she arched her back and fuck, she looked so delicious.

I quickly got on top of her and pinned her hands above her head "What the fuck are you doing?" I growled looking into her eyes.

She giggled looking into my eyes "I'm sorry, I just felt horny thinking about you."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I smirked "I would've-" she wrapped her legs around my waist and somehow flipped us over "What the fuck?"

Davina grinned with her hands on my chest "I don't want to fuck, I wanted to touch myself. Can we read now?"

"Seriously bunny? Can't you feel what's under you?" I groaned.

Davina nodded as she ground her core against my hard length "I know Diavolo Jr. wants to come out and play but Davina Jr. wants to get under the blankets and listen to the story while you read to me," She pouted.