11•Alone

•Diavolo DeLuca•

I woke up at around 10 am but Davina wasn't in bed, then I heard Alexandria yelling at Francesco outside my room so I got up on my feet and opened the door to find Alexandria covered in ketchup and her dad's cheek had a ketchup handprint.

"What's happening here?" I rose an eyebrow.

Francesco sighed standing beside me "she said she wants to be red like Elmo"

I crossed my arms and hummed "continue" I waved off Alexandria who had her father running behind her once again. Francesco is my underboss which also makes him one of my closest friends, he and my sister met thanks to me.

When I walked into the dinning room I found my brothers and their respective girls, but I couldn't find my bunny.

"Where's Davina?" I asked sitting down.

Dominico looked at me "she went out with Elena early this morning, girl stuff" he shook his head.

I rose an eyebrow trying to think about what could be going on but I'm sure it wasn't period related because that happened last week and Davina was more sensitive than usual.

Maybe they went to get some things for tonight since Davina is coming with me to a very important dinner party which uses my birthday as an excuse. I ate my breakfast and went back to my room where Davina already was.

"Where were you?" I asked walking to her.

She blushed "I was just talking to Elena" her cute voice made me smile.

"About?" I walked in the closet where her and my clothes were already organized.

"Just girl stuff" she fidgeted her fingers.

I smiled to myself as I felt like Elena and Davina were becoming great friends which made me happy "Alright bunny, but next time make sure to let me know. Okay?" I said picking up my suit for the day.

"Okay" she said from the bed.

I walked back to her and knelt in front of her "you want to take a shower or a bath?"

Her face turned red "w-with yo-you?" She stuttered.

I licked my lips and did my best to say no because it did sound like a great and slippery idea "no bunny" I cleared my throat standing up "by your own silly goose" I rolled my eyes at myself mentally.

I NEVER SAY SILLY GOOSE!

Fuck.

"Okay" she giggled and ran in the bathroom.

I heard the door lock and sat on the edge of the bed rubbing my face frustrated, she makes me nervous and most of the time I control it but this time I really wanted to say the opposite of on your own.

When she came out of the bathroom she only had a towel around her body and I felt my joggers getting uncomfortable so I left the room to take a breath and found Francesco and my brothers smoking.

"Got a problem?" Angelo smirked pointing at my pants.

"A big one" Francesco said laughing.