23• Blue doors

•Davina DeLuca•

Diavolo said our first stop is Greece so hats out "Handsome, this is so nice," I giggled as I looked out the car's window.

He rubbed my back "I'm glad you like it, are you feeling better?"

On the plane I threw up once or twice and my boobs are sore which is normal for a pregnant woman or so Elena told me but he's still worried "Yes, I just want to eat something delicious—" I rose an eyebrow as the car was going up a hill "where are we going?"

He grinned looking into my eyes "You'll see."

"Okay, bearded weirdo," I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes feeling nauseous "can I have a banana smoothie?"

"Of course, baby doll," I felt him kiss my head "you want some chocolate syrup with that?"

I whimpered wrapping my left arm around his torso "Please," then the car stopped so I opened my eyes and looked out the window "Woah..."

It's a beautiful white house that looks like it's made out of stone, the entrance doors are grand and painted in the same blue I've seen since I got off the plane and there's a huge plant of hot pink flowers forming an arch around the doors "You like it, princess?"

"I don't have the words to express how beautiful I think this house is," I gazed at him over my shoulder "I do fall in love easily."

"One of the infinite qualities I love about you," he rubbed my back "shall we, bunny?"

"Yes!" I practically jumped off the car and ran to the big blue doors "hurry up, Diavolo!" I shouted excitedly.

"Bunny!" he ran towards me "be careful, you're carrying our child," Diavolo touched my stomach "I'm sorry baby, mamma is just a little bit excited."

I rose an eyebrow and slapped his hand away "Open the door."

Diavolo gazed up at me "Bunny, you better behave if you don't want a spanking before playtime."

A whimper left my mouth "Dadda is being mean to us, baby," I rubbed my stomach "let us in, dadda," I pouted looking into his eyes.

"You are using our baby against me, sweet move," he shrugged pulling out the keys from his right back pocket "our room is upstairs, the door at the end of the hall–" as soon as he opened the door I ran in and up the white spiral stairs.

"Ahhhh!" I grinned looking around quickly because I wanted to get to the best part: master bedroom.

"Bunny! Slow down!" my husband quickly caught up with me...woah, I said my husband and I'm not mentally crying.

woah, I said my husband and I'm not mentally crying