18•Square friend

•Davina Alexander•

Tomorrow morning we go back to New York, we've been in Italy for three weeks and he has taken me to amazing places. We went to a vineyard, lots of museums, lots of fountains, churches and we did a lot of shopping so we had to buy more suitcases, it was really fun and at the end of every day we would come home to have dinner with the family, it's unbelievable to me that I actually have a family...I love everyone so much but Alexandria is my favorite, don't tell Diavolo.

"Aldria wants to sleep with us," I announced as I walked into our room, he's in the shower.

"What?! I didn't hear you!"

I giggled and went to the bathroom "Alexandria wants to sleep with us!" I yelled from the other end of the shower.

"Oh, okay!" He smiled.

I took my bathing suit off and stepped into the shower with him "Hi handsome," I wrapped my arms around his torso tightly.

"Hi gorgeous," He kissed my head and then I felt him squirting shampoo on it "how was the early swim?"

"Good, your brothers were there and Francesco was trying not to fall asleep while we played with Alexandria."

He massaged my head with his fingers "And Elena?"

"She was still sleeping," I gazed up at him "that feels so good."

He pecked my lips "Are you excited to go back home?"

I shook my head "I like it here but I would like to be alone with youuuuuuu."

"When we get married I'll take you anywhere you want to go, you and I alone for a whole month, no one will interrupt us and we can make babies."

"How many babies?" I giggled.

"We'll see but I would like a lot of them, there's no rush though, okay?" He pecked my nose.

I nodded "Thank you for understanding from the first moment," I whispered.

"You deserve it, darling," he replied.

I have to tell him soon.

Taking a shower with Diavolo is always fun because he likes taking control of everything, as always, besides he is the best at massages and I love how he kisses my shoulders and thighs. After we were done showering he wrapped a towel around me, one around her waist and then he picked me up to take me to the bed. We are having a picnic today, only the two of us as a goodbye to this amazing trip and wonderful place, I am going to miss Italy so much; everyone is so kind, the places are gorgeous, there's so much history (Diavolo read everything for me at the museums under my request because I didn't want to slow us or the group down), the food is exquisite and intimacy with my boyfriend so very romantic but I'm sure the place doesn't matter as long as he is the one in bed with me.

I changed into a pink ruffled lace-trimmed crepe mini dress and white ruffled crinkled-leather mules.