20•Four inches

•Davina Alexander•

So it's been two months since we got back from Italy, the plans for the wedding are going amazing. We are getting married in a week, the sooner the better...Fuck.

Okay, today I have the final fitting for my dress which is freaking huge and puffy and I love it so much every time the designer comes I cry until they take it off because it makes me so happy seeing myself finally getting married. I'm very young, I know that but after everything I've been through this seemed like a very unlikely ending for me so now that I have my prince and the princess-like dress I can see my happy ending clear in my mind.

Diavolo is on a business trip and he isn't coming back until tomorrow, I'm nervous about tomorrow.

"Okay, so how do you want to tell him?" Elena asked as we were having breakfast in the master bedroom which is my bedroom now.

I sighed "I don't know," my hands rested on my stomach "I don't want him to freak out."

"He won't freak out, he is anxious to have a baby."

I'm pregnant. I've been pregnant for two months and a half, so 10 weeks almost 11.

I mean, what else can you expect when you have sex like three times per day and use no protection?! I've known since a week before we left Italy, the first time we had sex I was ovulating and two weeks later I was supposed to be on my period but I wasn't so Elena got me a test and it was positive but Diavolo thinks Elena is the one pregnant but Francesco knows the truth.

It gave me anxiety having to tell Diavolo that I'm pregnant.

What if he does want kids but he isn't ready? Like Christian in Fifty Shades Freed (I watched the three movies the day Diavolo left) I hope he is happy for us. I'm only telling him when he comes back because I'm going to start showing any time now but if I could I would hide it from him until the baby is born.

On a better note, the designer is here so we have to go to my old room across the hall. Elena and I held hands as we walked into the room "Hi Manolo," I waved at the man with a smile.

"Bella!" he walked to me and kissed both of my cheeks "how are you?"

(Beautiful)

I nodded "Good, just anxious but it's normal, Elena said so."

"Well, of course, it's normal you're marrying Diavolo," Manolo is IN LOVE with my fiancé and I love seeing them interact, Diavolo loves the attention and Manolo loves my man's strong arms around him while he congratulates him for making me look like a princess.

The first time he was superstitious about it but I told him I didn't believe in those things so after that he was in the room every time I had the gown on "When is the stud coming back?"

"Tomorrow night," I replied as I took my sweater off.

"Is he as excited as last time?" he asked supervising his assistants grabbing the dress out of the big red box.

"Manolo Valeseri," I grinned looking at the dress "it's the most beautiful thing this world has ever seen."

"I know," he said with a big smile "but the owner makes it shine like nobody can, which reminds me I want to ask you to be the face of my new collection."

I chuckled "Are you joking?"

Manolo shook his head "Not at all, it's still in the works but it's all inspired by you."

"Me? Why me?" I smiled stepping into the dress with Elena's help.

"Because you're gorgeous and have an extraordinary soul," he grinned.