19•Under the bed

•Diavolo DeLuca•

I told her to wear decent PJs, a set that doesn't show what's mine but she didn't listen to me, her legs are visible and if she bends over you can see her ass which is mine, all mine, everything mine.

She's currently sitting across from me eating mango and cucumber with lemon, salt and powdered chili called Tajín "What?" She covered her mouth with her left hand which is the one with the ring.

"You didn't listen to me," I crossed my arms.

"About what, handsome?" She took a sip of her water.

"Your PJs bunny, I can see everything!" I pointed at her pink panties.

Davina laughed "Diavolo we are in the plane's suite, the door is locked and you're the only one here, besides," she looked at the ring "I'm yours forever, remember?"

I couldn't help but smile "Yeah yeah," I reached for her hand and kissed the back of it "mine mine mine."

"Are we starting the plans for the wedding as soon as we get back?" She asked.

"If that's what you want then yes," I replied and she pulled her hand away, she stood up and laid on the bed holding Diavolo Jr. close to herself, I swear to god I will incinerate that plush if it gets more attention than me "Why can't you give me that kind of love?" I laid down beside her.

"You want me to squish you?" She giggled looking into my eyes.

I nodded "Yes, please."

"Right away," She straddled me and slid her arms under my torso to hold onto me like there was no tomorrow, I didn't think she was this strong, I can't breathe.

"Okay, you're very strong," I chuckled.

"You asked for it," she sat up with a smile on my face and the damn plush between her breasts, lucky plush.

"Are you wearing a bra?" I rose an eyebrow.

"Of course I am," she replied as her cheeks turned red.

"Liar," I pulled her shirt up and gasped seeing her nipples "why aren't you wearing a bra?"

"Because," she cleared her throat "my period gives me sore breasts so they don't like to be trapped in the bra."

"Did they tell you that?"

She giggled "Don't be silly," I love her innocence so much "boobies don't talk."

"They do to me, yours are always telling me they need my kisses," I flipped over so her back was against the bed and I was knelt between her bent legs "like this," I leaned down and kissed around her nipples letting my lips linger; soft moans left her mouth but I think the cold touch makes her moan a little louder because the other day after watching a movie she should've not seen, she wanted to try the ice cube thing and she was living for it, I'm telling you she was moaning like crazy as I ran my cold tongue between her folds, even more, when I flicked it on her swollen nub.

"Diavolo..." she gripped my hair as I wrapped my arms around her thighs and tortured her with short sucks on her pulsating clit.

I chuckled against her exposed flesh "You're not on your period, liar."