9•Bunny

•Diavolo DeLuca•

"You are a fucking idiot!" Elena yelled at me "she waits for you every day and you just bring your ex!"

I played with my fingers watching my sister pace around my office "I didn't mean to..:"

"Men never mean to do anything," she said sarcastically "Diavolo, how could you be so insensitive?! Have you seen how she looks at you? You're like some sort of god in her eyes," she shook her head and finally sat across from me "fix it."

"I'm trying to figure out how," I growled.

"Why is she here?" she asked crossing her arms.

"Because she's broken," I said.

"You don't fix people," she scoffed.

"Maybe I finally found someone who's worth fixing," I looked at the monitor of my computer which had pictures of her as a wallpaper.

Elena sighed "She's not a broken piece of something, she feels and so much more than you'll ever comprehend."

"I do understand her feelings...she's in a constant state of behaving and feeling like a little girl which makes everything even worse because I hurt her!" I yelled standing up.

"For sex," Elena scoffed "you could've had sex with her, she could be yours by now but the fact that you care about her makes everything harder."

Elena doesn't know what kind of life Davina had, no one knows. Davina doesn't know I know and that'll stay like that "I can't have sex with her, not yet," I whispered rubbing my forehead "It needs to be her decision."

"Are you going to say that you have necessities or some kind of bullshit like that?" she asked looking at me with her piercing gaze.

"Well I do."

"You also have a hand, use it, brother. Have you talked to her since this morning?"

I shook my head "she ran back to her room and hasn't come out"

"How do you know if you've been here all day long? and please tell me you're not using my daughter as your spy" she sighed.

"Of course not, Alexandria came to me and offer her services herself," I scoffed.

"Sweet mother of Jesus," she groaned.

I sighed "And," I unlocked my phone and handed it to her "I have cameras in Davina's room—"

She looked up at me like I had done something wrong "You're a fucking psycho."

"I'm a concerned-"

"Boyfriend? Love interest? Kidnapper? Tell me what are you to that innocent girl!" she yelled angrily.

I didn't even know what I was to Davina or what she is to me, what I do know is that I'm definitely attracted to her and find her so adorable that my heart can't deal with it but apart from that there's nothing...and I do care about her, more than I care about anyone else.

"Elena, you're not helping," I said calmly.

She got up on her feet and left me alone in my office, I leaned on the desk and rewatched the footage from last night. She looked so terrified with the book close to her chest, her eyes wide open as tears rolled down her cheeks and the singing in Italian which broke my heart. If I was feeling this way I can't even begin to imagine what Davina felt like so I ran out of the house and got in my car. I drove to the city with the security cars close behind me, I had an idea that would maybe fix everything that I had done.