16•Puppy love

•Davina Alexander•

"Diavolo," I whispered to wake him up "wake up, handsome."

His eyes fluttered open immediately "Morning, bunny."

"Morning, lion," I grinned getting on top of him "how did you sleep?"

He chuckled "Lion?"

I nodded "You call me bunny so I thought I should call you lion," I grinned leaning down to peck his lips "can we get a puppy?"

He rose an eyebrow "Why would we want to get a puppy?"

"Because they're tiny and cute, and I've never been in the same room as a dog..." my cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

Diavolo cupped my cheeks "Of course, bunny, as soon as we get back from this tr-"

"No! I want it now!" I pouted crossing my arms "Pleaseeeeeee!"

"I can't say no to you," he whispered before kissing me softly "I'll make the call and they will bring the puppies to the hous-"

"I want us to go right now, like, get in the shower and then change so we can leave" I tried keeping a straight face but I wanted to laugh, he looked very surprised at how bossy I was being but I've learned it from him.

"That turned me on, I'm not gonna lie," he said with his hands on my thighs "let's go at it again, baby," when he tried to kiss me I pushed his face away "what? You're not going to kiss me or let me pound you until we get the fucking puppy?"

I grinned nodding.

"Seriously, bunny?"

I nodded, again as I got off of him so he could go shower which I already did before waking him up. While waiting for him I watched The Lorax on TV because I missed Alexandria; she's always with me so it's odd not having her cuddling with me. When Diavolo came out of the bathroom, there was no towel around his waist so I looked away because just the sight of his naked body makes me have sinful thoughts, then I heard him groan so I gazed at him, he was rubbing the back of his neck and I'm great at massages so I went over to him.

"What hurts?" I asked moving my hands up his back.

He looked at me over his shoulder "My whole back, bunny."

I nodded applying pressure on his shoulders as I moved my thumbs in circles "How does that feel?"

He chuckled huskily "Fucking amazing, you have magical hands," another groan left his mouth which tickled my panties but we can't have sex until we get my puppy.

After five minutes of massaging him I pulled my hands away and went back to the bed so he could change, it took him about ten minutes to come out of the closet with a pair of black boots, dark jeans, white t-shirt and a leather jacket so he was looking like a real stud.

I knelt on the bed in front of him to fix the collar of his jacket "You're such a mess," I giggled feeling his hands on my waist.

"What are you wearing today?" He asked moving his hands in my dress to discover my selection of underwear which was a baby pink thong "Fuck, you're not making this easy."