3•Games

•Davina Alexander•

As we ate, Alexandria kept on smiling at me and from time to time saying funny things that I could only understand half of. Elena actually told me that she's married to one of Diavolo's best friends and that he hasn't been in town for a month due to work but he will be here tomorrow.

When we were done eating, Alexandria was already asleep in Diavolo's arms – we were at that table for a long time – so he stood up and asked me to walk with him to his niece's room.

"You have any family?" He asked as we walked up the stairs.

I shook my head "Not that I know of; I really don't know if my mom and dad are still alive."

Diavolo nodded "What were their names?"

I frowned as the last memory of them played in my brain "Rachel and Stephen Alexander."

"And you were born in Honolulu?" He opened the door, then walked into the girl's bedroom which was a lavender color with vintage toys all around. I wish my room would've been like this when I was her age, but it has always been a white cube with a bed in the middle, a small table, and a tube where I hung up my short dresses, mini skirts, small tops, and the one long dress I was allowed to wear once a month.

"Yes," I replied, looking around "this room is beautiful." My feet took me around the room and a carved piece of wood above the bed caught my eye. I tried to read it, but it was impossible so I decided to focus my attention on Diavolo tucking in his niece. It's obvious they adore each other.

Diavolo pecked the girl's forehead and we left the bedroom together so he could turn off the light. Once the bedroom door was shut behind us, he looked at me "Tomorrow I would like you to have breakfast with me in my office; we have things to discuss," he told, glancing at his wristwatch.

I nodded "Yes, Sir."

"You don't have to call me that, just Diavolo," his eyes raised to meet mine, and I immediately looked away. "Goodnight, Davina," he lightly bowed his head before walking away.

"Goodnight Si–Diavolo," I watched him go into the last bedroom in the hall.

I was careful of my surroundings when Elena took me downstairs and I do know that my bedroom is actually the one across from Diavolo's.

It's weird being in such a big and cozy place. It's also odd not being given any instructions as to how I am to sleep at night; Jack forced me to sleep naked every night in case he or his friends ever wanted to use me in the middle of the night. It happened more often than not, and some didn't mind me pretending to be asleep while others demanded sounds to come out of my mouth.

The next morning, I was woken up by a knock on my door. Whoever knocked, opened the door and it turned out to be Alexandria with pigtails and a blue denim dress, looking at me as she climbed onto the bed.

"Hi," she waved with a sweet smile.

I gave her my best smile "Hi, bug."

She giggled and lay beside me, her eyes are the same color as Diavolo's "Water, water!" her smile warmed my heart.

My smile grew "You're thirsty?"

Alexandria shook her head and lifted up her dress to show me her pale yellow swimsuit "Water!" she said, pointing at the swimsuit.

"You want to go swimming?"

She nodded a lot and then jumped off the bed to run into the walk-in closet, and after two minutes she came back running to me with a bikini in her hands "For you," Alexandria handed it to me.