13•Lover

•Diavolo DeLuca•

Her face turned pale when she saw me but I don't really know why if she made me cum so hard last night, it took every cell in my body not to fuck her. I can't wait to undress her and have her under me moaning all day long because she's not going to be able to leave our room for a long time once she's all mine.

I know it might be wrong for me to think about her that way because of everything she has been through but I can't help it, she's so gorgeous and has a perfect everything...and ugh! I just want to have her folds around my cock.

"What is it, baby?" I asked grabbing her waist and pulling her close.

She shook her head and directed her gaze to my tattoo, I hadn't realized this is the first time she sees me shirtless "Your tattoo" she caressed it.

I smiled at her touch "You like it?"

Davina nodded and then rested her head on my chest "I love it"

"Is it that beautiful?" I whispered tickling her back.

Her gaze met mine "Yes, did it hurt?"

"Like a motherfucking bitch" I chuckled "why? Do you want to get one?"

"Not if it hurts too bad"

I smiled "I'll call the artist who made mine so he can make yours, alright?"

We had a long talk about what she wanted to get, Alexandria came into the conversation and started to talk about all the dinosaurs Davina and she have been drawing so, in the end, she went for the dinosaur and I think it's going to be the cutest shit ever. Her legs were around my waist as I had her pinned between the pool wall and my body.

"What are we doing today?" she asked with a smile on her face as she batted her eyelashes.

I pecked her lips "Whatever you want, baby girl"

Her face lit up "I-I-I wa-want to go to the city"

I nodded "Perfect and why don't you pack clothes for a night so we can stay over there?" I gazed at her lips wanting to kiss her like last night.

"Just you and me?" she asked.

"Just you and me" I whispered before claiming her lips, my hands went down her body to squeeze her ass. We were alone in the backyard so I made her moan as much as possible with neck and breast kisses which are already filled with hickeys, I like seeing the love bites on her.

"Diavolo," she whispered, "you're hard..."

That's when I pulled away "I'll see you in our room to have breakfast and after that, we are leaving," I smirked stepping out of the water.

I went back to the room to take a shower, the water was piping hot just as I like it and I was facing the wall with the faucet on it.