27•Angel cry

•Diavolo DeLuca•
[Do know that sensitive/triggering subjects are talked about in this chapter such as sexual assault; read at your own risk]

"Fuck, my bunny looks so cute," I winked at her as she sat across from me.

"I look like this every day," her cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

A grin formed on my lips "One of the endless things that make you irresistible."

"Shut up," she covered her face with a cloth napkin.

My smile softened "Bunny, let me see that face."

"No," she chuckled.

"Come on," I whined, gaining some looks from the people at the tables around ours; don't care, just want to see my bunny's cute face.

The girl, slowly, uncovered her face "I hate you," her cheeks were crimson.

"No, you don't, you love me and you'll love me, even more, when I take you on a shopping spree after this," I picked up my cup and took a sip of my coffee as Davina squealed in excitement. Giving her her favorite things is what she needs right now; she had a panic attack as we were leaving the house two hours ago. She has made really great progress but sometimes everything comes back at once and she has told me she's terrified of becoming that person once again.

Davina had a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato paste and french fries on the side for breakfast which is totally okay with me; she has our little baby growing inside of her. Maybe I'm spoiling her too much but no one else deserves it as much as she does.

When we were done, we got into the car and they drove us to the Luxury Zone which is a lane called Alberni Street. My bunny went into Tiffany's first and bought: a necklace with a short, thick chain and the classic heart tag toggle with its matching bracelet; an olive leaf sterling cuff, a bracelet that resembles the one with the toggle but it's just a pendent (the difference is that toggles are the ones that are secured by a bar and some sort of ring), a large charcoal-color bone cuff, a vine bypass ring, an olive leaf bypass ring in both silver and gold, a Please return to Tiffany wide ring in sterling and a diamond vine band ring in platinum...for her but then she moved on to getting things for me which were a Tiffany 1837 wide ring in sterling silver and a wide chain bracelet in silver and gold.

for her but then she moved on to getting things for me which were a Tiffany 1837 wide ring in sterling silver and a wide chain bracelet in silver and gold

I paid a grand total of $38,960 US dollars. And it was more than worth it; Davina was grinning as she saw one of our security men take the bags to the car.

"I can't wait to wear them for you," she looked up at me "naked."

A smirk curved my lips "Tonight, bunny, just you wait."