22•The Devil and his Angel

•Diavolo DeLuca•

She looks like a princess, no, a queen, no no no, an angel.

Tears sprung my eyes but before one could escape, I rubbed them away "Hi, bunny."

A cute giggle left her mouth "Hi, handsome," Elena took the bouquet from her hands and then I flipped over the veil so I could see her perfect face.

"You look perfect," I caressed her cheek "and you're all mine."

"All yours," she pecked my palm "forever."

"Good girl," I smirked looking into her eyes as her cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

"Stop it!" my gorgeous bride muttered.

"Fine fine," I poked her nose.

"Shall we start?" the priest interrupted.

I nodded "Yes, sorry," I glanced at him "start."

This man has been a friend of the family since I can remember and although I'm not that religious I know my mom would've liked for me to swear my love like this, before God so it's my way of having mom with us in such an important day; the day I pledge to love my bunny today, tomorrow and forever. When it was time to exchange vows the priest handed me the microphone so I took it with shaky hands.

"Hello, everyone," I glanced at the guests "if you know me you know I abhor public speaking but if it's about declaring my eternal love to Davina then watch me talk until my voice is gone," they laughed but I only had eyes for my bunny "to be honest bunny I never thought I would feel this way again, I never thought I would share a bed with someone throughout the night, for a decade I thought finding you was out of my reach, something I didn't deserve but when you first looked into my eyes and smiled I knew I was in big big big BIG trouble," a smile played on my lips as Davina giggled "as soon as I got into the car to leave for work I missed you, you became my everything in a matter of hours...my Khaleesi but you don't know what that means and thank God," I laughed "I'm going to be with you until the end of times, we are going to fill this house with love and kids, tons of them, every night we will make love unti--"

"Diavolo!" Davina exclaimed.

I grinned "You're so fucking cute and I pledge allegiance to your heart, soul and mind until we are nothing but dust and that's it," I handed her the microphone "I can't keep it PG, I'm sorry!"

She laughed "I know, handsome," then she looked at the guests and I could see the fright in her eyes.

"You can do this, bunny," I whispered as everyone was quiet.

"This is really hard for me," she took a deep breath "but I love Diavolo enough to do it so here I go," she made everyone laugh and pride took over me. "I met him in the most unconventional way, people might think our love shouldn't be but it is meant to be because when you wake up beside that person, watch him sleep and feel like the luckiest human being ever then it's right. When you kiss that person and feel a tingling all over your body, time stops and his touch takes hours or even days to go away then it's meant to be. When he takes you no matter your past," she looked at me with tears in her eyes "what other people think of you then it's meant to be..." the droplets rolled down her cheeks "I can't believe I was lucky enough to meet you, all my life I thought I didn't deserve love, that I was bound to be unhappy and scared but then I met you. Maybe you don't see yourself as a beacon of light and joy but you're wrong, your life revolves around taking care and loving your family and now that we are going to have a little DeLuca," she placed my hand on her stomach and I could hear everyone cheering "I know more than anything that you and I were born to be together and nothing will get in the way of our happiness because you will knock them dead," a giggle left her mouth "I love you, Diavolo, always and forever."