25• Let the leaves fall

•Davina DeLuca•

"I'm excited to go to this beach," I said giggling but he wasn't so happy "why aren't you excited?"

"Because it's a nude beach where everyone will see the watermelons that belong to me," he groaned.

I laughed throwing my head back "No one can play with them but you."

A smirk appeared on his lips "Can I fuck you on this beach? Very discreetly; you know, classy as fuck kinda stuff," he scratched his right cheek looking at my boobs.

"But what if people notice?" My cheeks turned a deep shade of red "besides isn't it illegal?"

"Bunny, my job is not exactly the most constitutional one," he placed his right hand on my left thigh "forbidden is so much more fun."

The way he talks makes it hard for me to deny things to him "Okay but you have to do something in return," I have the perfect favor to ask him...well, not favor but you'll see!

"Anything for a fuck," he chuckled.

A grin formed on my lips "You have to bake a cake with me."

"What?!" He rapidly gazed at me "I suck at baking. We will burn the house down and it's a very nice house."

"A house you could rebuild without a problem," I said and he was speechless because I'm right; not that that is a valid point to put our lives at risk or burn down the house but I'm trying to make a deal here.

He groaned looking forward at the partition "Fine, whatever, we can bake if you want."

"Yay!" I clapped before pecking his cheek "I love you."

"I love you too," he grumbled.

Once we got to the beach, he carried me all the way from the car to a spot near shore where we fought about two minutes because he didn't want to put me down and I wanted to lay down our blanket. I won the fight. Finally, when the teal blankets with white tassels down the height side, was set down with the bags we brought we sat down.

I took off my white baggy linen dress that cinches my waist with a teal linen sash (it's not even from the dress but I bought it yesterday at a bazaar) that I'm now going to wear as a headband. Underneath I'm wearing a textured yellow bikini and for shoes just a pair of yellow Birkenstock sandals.

 Underneath I'm wearing a textured yellow bikini and for shoes just a pair of yellow Birkenstock sandals