From Now On.

┌──────────────────────────────┐
It has been about a year since I've finished this fanfiction. I'm happy to say that the amount of reads/popularity my story has gained is heartwarming. To all my previous readers, thank you for your contributions. This story used to indeed include smut, I deleted and edited all my chapters to take it off.

Ever since the beginning of my writing journey here, I've written smut. I'm not going to lie, I wrote it to fit the narrative of the fanfiction community (specifically kpop romance), and now that I'm older and aware of what I was doing...I don't want it on my account anymore. I was going to leave it here because I finished writing this story so long ago but I couldn't stand it.

All smut on my account has been deleted. I do not want to write it again, and I will not write it again. This is a personal choice I wanted you all to know so that in the future, it's easier to explain. For a few years, I was debating what I wanted to write and now I know my style!

I also chose to stop writing smut out of respect for the REAL people I was writing about.

I am currently trying my best right now and re-writing the whole story. It was somewhat rushed and I feel like I didn't meet the initial standard of the story like I want. All I need is your patience if you're a new reader! Thank you for your cooperation!

Bye, I think I've proven my point enough.

~ParkJamjams~
└──────────────────────────────┘