Girl Talk.

"Y/n..." Jimin whimpered
"Jimin, I'm only gonna be gone for about two days!" Y/n said
"...But I don't want you to go, Princess..." he said holding onto Y/n really not letting her go
"For real, Jimin. I'm already running late, and I promised the girls that I was gonna meet up with them. You have friends don't you?"
"First, ouch. And second I just wanna spend time with you, that's what we have weekends for!"
"I know you're jealous they get to spend the weekend with me but it's gonna be fine, I'll be back on Sunday. Isn't that good enough?"
"I guess..." Jimin sulked
"Aw...your jealous face is so cute!" Y/n pinched his cheeks
"I-I'm not cute." he blushed
"Sure..." Y/n rolled her eyes, "Can you help me put my things in the car?"
"Of course." Jimin kissed Y/n's forehead opening the door for her
---
Solbi had invited all of the girls to her place. Her family wasn't going to be home the rest of the weekend due to her parents leaving for a business trip, and her sister away at boarding school for the semester. Solbi's house looked so unreal, her parents were talented architects that worked for a large company. They wanted her to study in that field or maybe be a doctor but she settled in something else.
"Nice house," Jimin looked
"I know, it does like nice."
"What if we get one like that in the future?"
"You're already thinking about the future?"
"Well, yeah...I know we've been dating for a few months. But I was just thinking."
"We'll finish talking about this later. I gotta go."
"Okay, I love you."
Y/n paused, turning back around to face Jimin. He said the words.
First thinking about the future and then saying I love you. Time must've flown faster than Y/n originally thought.
"What did you say?" she asked
"I love you," he repeated with no hesitation
"...I love you too," Y/n took his hand and kissed it
Jimin giggled then topping his response with yah(!). Y/n continued to tease him, then getting out the car taking her things with her before saying a final goodbye for a little bit. Jimin watched her walk to the front door and be greeted by Solbi and Haeun who were already in their night attire.
"We're so glad you made it!" Solbi cheered
"Me too."
"Hopefully Jimin won't get lonely without you..." Haeun whispered in a way of teasing Y/n
"Haeun...please not here," she blushed
"The bathroom's down the hall if you want to change."
"Alright, I'll be right back."
In Jimin's car before he left...

"In Jimin's car before he left

"At least I won't be lonely for the night," Jimin told himself starting the carBefore driving out of the driveway Jimin thought of Y/n

Before driving out of the driveway Jimin thought of Y/n. All the things he told her, starting from them getting a house (possibly) one day and saying I love you. Ever since school was let in for the second semester, Jimin and Y/n had been together. And everything that happened before break was just a meaningless blur towards Jimin. What Yunhee did, how he started acting and just everything.
Life for him was looking back up.
He wasn't in his pit of sorrow where he felt everyone was out for him.
And that felt refreshing for him. He took himself out of the universe of his mind and drove to Taehyung's new place.
---
"So..." Yeongnam said with a smirk
The girls were clustered on the couch with the lights off and watching a movie. Normal things most girls would do during a sleepover.
"What's with the smirk?" Haeun asked
"Yeah," Y/n agreed
"I'm getting bored. Let's be traditional and play truth or dare!"
"We're not 13 Yeongnam," Solbi rolled her eyes with a smile
"Who said truth or dare had a target age? Plus, it would be fun."
"...I dunno," Y/n added
"C'mon guys! Just one round and we'll finish the movie."
"Fine."
"Yes!" Yeongnam cheered, "Okay, okay, who's going first?"
"I'll go first." Solbi raised her hand
"Truth or Dare?" Yeongnam asked
"Dare..." Solbi said without hesitation
"Hm...I dare you to take ten shots of that Soju over there."
"What?! My parents hate when I drink, especially when I drink their stuff."
"A dares a dare, Solbi," Haeun laughed
"Whatever."
Solbi got up from her spot on the couch and walked to the minibar holding all the alcoholic drinks available in her house. She found the bottle with Soju on it then finding a shot glass she sadly had to drink out of ten times. She looked at the girls with a sad face, but the girls continued to giggle and laugh just waiting for Solbi the chug all ten shots of the transparent strong drink. She pours the first glass, shoving it down her throat instantly regretting to do so since it burnt.
Solbi almost coughed up her left lung making the girls laugh even more. Nine coughs later she walked back to her seat, giving all the girls her annoyed stares.
"If I get drunk, I'm getting one of you girls in your sleep. Haeun?" Solbi asked
"Truth."
"Aish, you're no fun," Yeongnam said
"I'm most certainly not going to stuff my throat with that strong shit. I get drunk so easily and drunk me isn't the best me."
"Fine, ah...Is it true you're a virgin?"
"The classic college question of truth or dare. If you must know, I'm not. No big deal really,"
"Guess that means it's your turn Yeongnam," Y/n tilted her head
"Dare all the way!" she shouted with her arms in the air
"Big mistake," Y/n said
"How come?"
"Haeun is literally satin in this kind of game."
"I'm not sc-"
"I dare you to send a sexy picture of yourself to the boy you like."
"W-what?" Yeongnam blushed
"You heard me. Send a picture to Kinam."
"T-that's n-not fair! He's captain of the swim team! What if he shares it with everyone?!"
"You don't have his number do you?"
"I-I do I just never had the balls to text him."
"That means he won't know it's coming from you!"
"B-but-"
"You can't back out of this now," Haeun smirked
"Mm, if this goes wrong, I'm gonna kill you."
"Then stop choosing dare."
"Whatever," Yeongnam walked off
Yeongnam took her phone with her to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. The girls whispered and giggling thinking of different kind of outcomes from the anonymous text message.
"I'm done," Yeongnam said looking embarrassed
"If he responds then that's good for you!" Haeun said
"As long as you didn't show parts of your body," Y/n added
"I didn't. But it's killing me, what if he makes fun of me?"
"Then he isn't worth it. He won't know it's you and you wouldn't waste your time liking him. It's a win-win." Solbi added as well
"Y/n..." all three of the girls said looking devilishly at Y/n
"Truth. I'll tell you all of my secrets."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
"Is it true you like Jimin?"
"Is it true you and Jimin hooked up?"
"Is it true you're dating Jimin?" the girls all asked at the same time blowing Y/n's mind
"Why is everything about Jimin?" she asked with a serious tone
"Well, you're roommates for one. And roommates don't really stay friends most of the time." Solbi said
"T-that's not fair," Y/n defended herself
"How come? It was just a question," Yeongnam said
"Is that what everyone else thinks we do?"
"Maybe. Maybe not, he-"
"Then yes."
"What?" Haeun said with wide eyes
"Yes. I'm dating Jimin, yes, I like him. And no, we haven't hooked up."
"You're serious?" Solbi asked
"Damn right I am."
"Good for you! You get the hot bad boy almost every girl in our school wants for their own! Just wait until I tell everyo-"
"DON'T!" Y/n and Haeun shouted
"Why not?" Yeongnam asked
"Because if everyone finds out, they'll tell my brother. And my brother doesn't want me getting with anyone, especially his best friends. He'll kill Jimin and be angry at me since I kept a secret from him. No one but Haeun knows, now...you both do. I can't tell Jimin, he'll get nervous if more people find out."
"Fine. We'll keep the secret. But...what if more of your brother's friends find out?"
"We'll work that out when it happens. For now, do your best to keep our relationship on the down-low."
"That explains why you're always busy on the weekends?"
"It's the only time I get to spend real time with him."
"Must be hard. Keeping a big secret from your brother because of the person you love."
"It is but it's all good. We're thinking of the right time to tell him. He's graduating this year so we might tell him then."
"Good luck." both Yeongnam and Solbi said patting Y/n on her back
"So..." the girls asked, "What's he like...behind the scenes?"
"Behind the scenes?"
"At home!"
"Why the sudden interest?" Y/n asked crossing her arms
"Um hello?! You, my friend, are dating one of the hottest males in our school. One with attitude, appeal, and talent. Sure he was hot before him and Yunhee broke up...but after, he just changed. And apparently, you're making him behave. During the first semester he got in trouble so much, now...not so much."
"Are you done...(?)"
"Sorry if it seemed like I was grilling you," Solbi said, "Y/n we're friends and I care about you. I also wanna know more about you."
Y/n hesitated to answer, "Jimin is a very sweet person. Ever since I first met him, he was kind to me. He's a helpless flirt, just teasing me sometimes without thinking. Then there's when he's serious and would literally fight or torment anyone who would try to hurt me. And he'll make me feel special when I don't feel like it sometimes. He's genuinely a smart and funny person. People just want him for his looks and popularity but really I just love him for his personality. He was sort of like my first friend here, and his whole aesthetic made me want him. Because in a way, we were somewhat similar."
"That...was beautiful." Yeongnam clapped
"Your relationship is just like a sappy love story. But this time it's a real thing!"
"It's sad that you all can't really tell many people about it though. If you both go out and do lovie dovie stuff people will talk, if you post about it online people will talk and just anything public about your relationship you'll be under a lot of pressure."
"Yeah...it's hard but at least I have him. Right?"
"Right."
"Let's...talk about something else. Did Kinam respond?!" Y/n changed the subject

Hey guys! It's been forever since I've published a chapter and I'm really sorry about that! I sort of hit a rough patch in what I was going to be writing and things took WAY longer than expected but everything is going smoothly now. Don't forget to read, comment and vote to help out your fellow ARMY! I'd really appreciate it all. Follow my social media to find some new and different content made especially by me. This is actually one of my shortest A/n so we'll leave it at this. Bye, ~ParkJamjams