Acquaintance

Love is one of the most complicated things that has existed since time started. It can turn out successful and a complete disaster. Love was something Y/n had never experienced. Raised by her single mother, she protected her from anything that would ruin her perfect world. Pure, is what people called her. She didn't mind, it was common.
But her brother was the opposite. He broke rules, dated any single girl and was the biggest bad-ass there was. Rap Monster was what they called him. Joonie was his favorite nickname though, you gave it to him after you said your first word.
Today was any like normal day at your University. This is only the third college you've transferred to, but you swore to your mom this was the one. You were looking for apartments to stay at since dorms weren't really your style. Today was the first day you were actually going to be in class there. The time was 7:36 and you were already walking out the door of your hotel room since the apartment wasn't wasn't ready until Saturday. Like always you were flustered, and overthinking everything that came to your mind. Your light blue over-sized shirt was tucked into your light ripped jeans, your phone was in your hand, books in a bag and...your schedule still in the hotel room.
"Dang IT!" You say making sure the emphasis was put into the it. You quickly run back to the room and finally make your way out like you originally planned. Nothing else was forgotten, at least you hoped so.
---
Arriving at the campus you looked for your first class. People were scrambling around campus just like you, and when you eventually made it to the front door of the classroom you were meant to be in, you walked in, looking at the students before you. All eyes were specifically and only on you. Nothing like being late right?
"Sorry..." you whisper to the teacher in the front of the room.
"Just find a seat..." the say not losing their grip on the expo marker they were writing with on the whiteboard. The teacher continues the lesson and you rapidly look around to take a seat. The room was packed, no surprise there. 
"Come on..." you breathe under your breath. Eventually, your eyes land on a guy. He had a black leather jacket, black ripped jeans and one too many tattoos. It seemed like his eyes were glued on you for a while. Maybe even since you walked in. His bag was in the way, of the only open seat. He sees your eyes shift over and takes his bag out signaling you can now sit somewhere.
You lightly jog over and set your things down on the little desk and take a seat.
"Thank You," you whisper trying not to disrupt the class like you did the first time
"I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you," you say putting your hand out
"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. I guess we'll be sitting next to each other for the rest of the semester."
"That's relieving, you're one of the nicest people I've met here."
"What an honor." he jokes as a response
"Jimin do I hear your voice?" the teacher says while writing
"No, Mrs. Kang."
You giggle and take your notebook out to start taking notes and indulge yourself in the instructions the teacher was giving.
---
"Class dismissed."
"Hey, you new here? I've never seen you before." Jimin asked while getting up from his seat just like you
"Ah, yeah. I wanted to try something else in my major my last college couldn't offer."
"Nice, maybe I'll see you around?"
"Totally."
The both of you walk your separate ways and you run into a girl shorter than you. All of your things fall onto the ground along with your weights.
"Hey, watch where yo-"
You look down at her and avoid eye contact quickly. You tidy her things up and help her up. She continues to stay quiet, not wincing a sound anymore. A sheet of awe was written over her face. You reply with a confused stare.
"Do I know you?"
"I-I don't think so."
"Really? You look like someone I know."
"I have no idea what you're talking about."
"..."
"Here are your books. I'm sorry for running into you." You walked away from the small petite girl and go find the nearest bathroom. You knew why she looked at you that way, you didn't want to believe it but you did. Another reason you went to this university was that of your brother. Just so he could be proud and you leave a better name for the Kim-L/n's. You go to the bathroom and lock yourself in the last stall with the most space just so you could pace and think about how you'll survive the school year keeping your ancestry a secret.
You take your phone out and try to text him as fast as you could before your next class came to the session.