The One

"Hey," Jimin waved at Taehyung
"Glad you could make it, dude."
"Thanks, I didn't really have plans this weekend so I'm down for almost anything."
"Come in!"
Jimin walked in, finding Jungkook and Yoongi sitting on the couch watching TV, Jin in the kitchen doing whatever he does best, Hoseok on his phone, and last but not least, Namjoon writing down something in some sort of journal.
He was always writing.
When everyone first met, he'd get teased about it, saying guys don't write in journals like it's a diary, but he proved to them it wasn't a diary instead, he wrote down his thoughts, made poems and different kinds of songs. He chose it as a subtle way to explain himself, it worked with his step-dad after he lost him tragically. He's been writing ever since.
Jimin joined the boys on the couch.
He crossed his arms.
"So," he started, "What's the plan for tonight?"
"We don't know. We thought we'd talk about it when you got here. And now...you're here so...(?)"
"I was thinking we'd go out to eat. There's absolutely nothing in this fridge." Jin said
"He's not wrong. When was the last time you went grocery shopping?" Jungkook asked
"A-a few weeks ago..." Taehyung blushed
"You might wanna work on that," Jimin laughed while patting his back
"Fine! So we're gonna go out to eat, that's it?"
"We can do more, but let's get that out of the way first," Jimin added
---
After finding a place to eat at, the boys chose somewhere they weren't familiar with. This place was in the heart of town, meaning it was gonna be a little expensive but still affordable.
They walk in the restaurant.
Looking around, the find a booth where they're asked how many people their table needed. Their waiter walked them to the designated table and asks what they would like to drink.
"I'll have water-" Taehyung started
"No you're not, give us all a round of shots," Namjoon cut, "Since was the last time we hung out like this?"
"You got a point," Jungkook said
"I know,"
After some time passed, the waiter brought out small glasses full of a clear liquid. Jimin knew exactly what it was, his favorite drink. Soju, he likes drinking it with friends and it's probably why Namjoon ordered a round of drinks. Because like he said, he wanted a nostalgic time with his best buds.
---
Without thinking, he chugged a few glasses like it was nothing. It was basically a talent, he got a little loopy. And when he spoke out of his mind just because.
"I'll be back, I have a call to make." Namjoon got up
"Okay," Jin said
Jimin was going all over the place. This time something got triggered. The boys were talking about random stuff then landing on the topic of girls.
"Sometimes, I wanna get back into dating," Jungkook said
"Well, what's stopping you?" The Yoongi replied
"I dunno. Being single is nice too,"
"Ha! Jokes on you, love is amazing," Jimin laughed
"How are you so sure? You're not dating anyone," Taehyung added
"That's what you think..." he smirked in a cocky way
"Ooh! Who's the girl, who's the girl!" Hoseok said
"You really wanna know?" he giggled
"Duh," Yoongi said
"Yeah, but do you really wanna know?"
"Yes!" Hoseok said again
"Do you really re-"
"YES WE WANNA KNOW!" Jin shouted putting the attention all on them, but they were used to it by now
"... Fine. I-its...Y/n! She's just so sweet and cute and knows exactly how to make me feel all gushy inside! I think I'm in love with her, she...gets me, ya know?"
There was just silence. And if Jimin knew what he just said, he'd try to lie and take it back. But he wasn't in his right mind. So he just went with it, as if his best friends girlfriend wasn't off-limits.
"Did you just say you're dating Y/n?"
"Duh, who else would I be with? You knew since the day she sat next to me in class I was gonna end up liking her, I told you that."
"But you also said that you would try to let this crush go and move on."
"I did try...but the night of that party we went to, she was there. And let me just say she was so fine, like extremely sexy. But I let it go because it wasn't a big deal, but she got drunk...she was so drunk!" Jimin giggled, "Anyways, she spilt some drink on my shirt and offered to help me clean it. My shirt was off and she just starting telling me these things...she was acting confident and sure of herself. Pointing out I liked her just like that, it was...hot. She kept pushing and pushing and I gave in! We made out, and it could've been something else but someone knocked on the door, stopping us immediately. The next day, she wakes up with me in my room. And we talked about the night before and came to the agreement that we'd start dating...but not tell anyone."
"Great job, dumbass," Yoongi crossed his arms
"What?"
"Dude, just chill. I'm sure he's just making words up...you know he's drunk," Hoseok said trying to break the ice
"This isn't a lie, and I'm not a dumb ass," Jimin defended himself
"Moral of the story of is you shouldn't be with Y/n and keeping this from Namjoon was a bad idea. The longer you wait the angrier he's gonna get," Jin said
"I...just wanna go home..." Jimin stumbled starting to cry
"What absolute hell is going on?" Taehyung asked extremely confused
"I just...really love her! We've been together for a while and I'm scared she thinks we're moving too fast...I don't wanna lose her. I-i can't! She's...the love of my life and I think she's the one..."
"You said that about Yunhee," Jungkook budded in
"Fuck Yunhee. She's the shit beneath my shoe. Y/n's different. She's wholesome...I can see it in her eyes...she won't do me wrong."
"Okay, you definitely need to go home, and just sleep. You're really drunk and speaking out of your head. We'll finish this conversation tomorrow," Jin said taking Jimin by the arms, "Namjoon won't know about this."
"Why not?!"
"Did you guys fucking hear him? He said she's the love of his life, he said he wanted to let it go but he couldn't, he wanted her from the start sure...dating your best friends sister isn't necessarily favored but...she completes him. In fact, haven't you seen a change in his attitude?"
"...yeah?" they all answered
"It all started after Y/n transferred. Doesn't that explain enough? They'll tell him when they're ready, okay?"
"Fine. You're right...love is just like a drug...the only drug he'll get hooked on."
"Now let's get out of here. Jungkook, go and tell Namjoon we'll be waiting in the car. Yoongi put the money on the table. The rest of you help me put him in the car, he's already knocked out."
"On it."
That night they got Jimin home. The ride back was silent, the boys now knew a secret that didn't need to come out. And knowing Namjoon, they were scared, he didn't play when it came to his sister. It showed after the time they all got in a fight with those guys who harassed her. Jimin fell asleep after he slammed himself on his bed after Jin led him inside and locked the place up.
---
The next morning...
Jimin woke up with a pounding in his head. Remembering the feeling, he knew exactly what happened. But he couldn't remember a single thing. He wondered what he said, and if something he wouldn't have wanted to get out was said too.
He heard a knock at the door.
At first, he thought it was Y/n, maybe she didn't have and hand space for a key? So Jimin slowly got up and opened the door to Jin.
He looked serious.
"What's up?" Jimin asked
"We need to talk," Jin let himself in
Good morning to you too...Jimin thought. They both sat on the couch.
"Okay, what's on your mind then?"
"Last night you got drunk. And you said some things..."
"...Like what?" Jimin started getting anxious
"Like you saying you were dating Y/n and how she was so hot and you were in love with her," Jin teased
"F-fuck! Did N-"
"No. He was outside on the phone when everything went down. Boy were you lucky."
"You can't tell him," he crabbed Jin by the arms
"Don't worry, I'd never do that to you. You've got our word."
"Our word?"
"Yeah, did you really think you just blabbed to me only? Everyone heard you!"
"...And?"
"...And at first, they thought it was a joke. Up until you started crying about how much you loved Y/n..." Jin smirked
"Sounds about right, I cry about random things while I'm drunk," Jimin scratched the back of his neck feeling slightly embarrassed
"Just play this whole dating Y/n secret thingy safe. If Namjoon finds out...who knows what'll happen."
"I know, and I'm prepared for that...we just...need some more time. He won't listen to us now,"
"Then how long do you plan on keeping this secret?"
"As long as both of us wants. Namjoon is someone who both intimidates me and inspires me. But my feelings for his sister is stronger than my fear of him. I know what to do with her, we're taking things slowly...at least I feel like we are. She's happy and that's all that matters, I want her to trust me."
"I'm sure she does. Then again, she knows Namjoon better than all of us."
The front door opened to Y/n.
She was finally coming home after her girls night with her friends. She looked straight at Jimin and back at Jin while staring confused, she shut the door behind her.
"Good morning?" she blinked multiple times indicating her confusion
"Morning..." Jin smiled
"Good morning, Princess," Jimin said with no thought
Her eyes were enlarged in fear.
"W-what?! You're giving me nicknames now?" she faked
"Relax, he knows...in fact, almost everyone knows."
"What did you do?" her voice darkened throwing both Jin and Jimin off
"U-uh..." he panicked looking back at Jin
"He got drunk last night and was talking crazy. We got on the topic of you and he just spilled everything...including your relationship."
"Oh my gosh! Jimin do you know what you caused!" she ran over to him just to punch and kick him
"W-woah! Chill, my heads pounding and you trying to beat me up isn't helping..." he held her by the shoulders, "Namjoon doesn't know. He was outside on the phone with someone. And the boys swore they were gonna keep it a secret until we were ready for him to know."
"...Fine," she scoffed, "And don't underestimate my height, just because I'm shorter than you doesn't mean I still can't beat your ass."
"Oh really?" he smirked
"Really. Namjoon should tell you the stories of me finally whipping him while we roughhoused. And last time I checked weren't you the shortest out of all your friends?"
"First of all, I didn't mention your height once, and second leave my height out of this!" he blushed
"Okay, it's nice to see you all lovey-dovey, but I gotta go. Bye," Jin said putting his leather jacket over his shoulders while making his way to the door
"Bye," both Jimin and Y/n chimed
///
After a few hours, Y/n got changed out of her clothes. She and Jimin did what they did best, Just sit around the apartment and spend alone time together. As said before, they barely got to spend time with each other during the weekend, with school and friends...it's kinda hard being with the person you love. It's why he valued weekends with her, they were sitting on the couch watching tv and just talking.
"...I have something to confess too," she sat up
"What?" Jimin asked turning the volume down on the tv
"The girls know about us..."
"The girls? You mean your friends?"
"Mhm..."
"...How?"
"We played truth or dare and they asked about you!"
"I hope you know what this means..." he looked down
"Is it bad that I kinda don't?"
"Yeah...it's time for your punishment."
"P-punishment?! What is this, fifty shades of grey?"
"I never said it was gonna be kinky. You got angry me for telling my friends while you did the same exact thing...you need to learn to not get angry at others for doing the same exact things you do," he slightly smirked, now towering over Y/n
Oh, shit...she thought.

Hey all! It's been a century since I've written but I'm alive and I am writing again. In case you didn't know, school just started back up for me and that's why I didn't really update and post like I wanted to. I was always tired and just...not in the mood. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to any future chapters! Don't forget to read, comment and vote to help your fellow ARMY out! I'd really appreciate it, and follow my social media if you're interested in my other content. The information is on my profile, I'm making more stuff on my Instagram to make new and better changes! Okay, bye. ~ParkJamjams