Little Things

Later that night after hanging out with friends, Y/n woke up in a slight panic. Jimin was sleeping peacefully while she could barely close her eyes. Most of the night was directed to Yunhee, she just couldn't get her out of her head.
To be honest she was nervous.
After her first experience with dating, she couldn't just get her old mindset out of her mind. It was just there, Jimin always told Y/n he loved her and she knew he wasn't lying. Like everyone else, a voice told her otherwise, making her think it was true.
Y/n sat up in bed, looking in the distance, barely seeing anything due to the darkroom surrounding her. She silently let some tears fall, generally feeling emotional since she wasn't always able to be strong. Jimin turned over, trying to find a comfortable position. But half asleep, he figured something was wrong. So, he sat up, moving closer with Y/n.
Raspily he said, "Why are you up, Princess?"
"...I don't know," Y/n said all jumbled
"Yes...you do know. You're just not telling me as you should. I thought we passed that obstacle..." he said kind of confused
"It's just never-ending insecurities. Nothing important."
"It is if you're crying this late. What's it about?"
Jimin turned to his side and turned his lamp on, then going back to Y/n so she knew she really did have his attention. Obviously, this was important, you don't just cry that late for no reason. at least Jimin thought so.
"Don't get mad at me," Y/n faced him
"I won't," Jimin shrugged
"...I'm just scared."
"Scared of what?"
"Y-yunhee. All night was basically about her! How she's been recently trying to get back with you, all this bullying she's doing to girls who used to be like her and her just trying to be me?! She's all over us, like it or not," Y/n put herself in Jimin's arms
He didn't respond. Instead, he let her stay in his arms, massaging her and just being by her side. Yunhee was, unfortunately, going to mess with Y/n mentally, there was no end to it. Jimin was okay with it, everyone knew about his past with Yunhee and now he's with someone completely different. What people can't realize is she was better than Yunhee if he had to compare. She was more like him, always on his side, liking who he really was and being okay with how he thought. And that's what he liked most about her.
Because every time he thinks about falling in love with Y/n, he thinks about the first time he saw her.
The spark was real.
Both Jimin and Y/n just sat there in silence.
Letting everything sink in so he knew what to say and she would let her emotions dial down.
"...I know you're insecure about Yunhee and all this stuff she's doing now. I'm tough, you know that. Yunhee knows I want nothing to do with her."
"Then why does she keep trying?"
"Because she's someone who doesn't give up. I know how to handle her and if she does it again she won't get away with it like before. Trust me, you're all I want. I'm with you and only you."
Y/n nodded.
"Do you trust me?"
"Of course."
"Then let me take care of certain things on my own. You know I'd never intentionally hurt you, Princess. That's not like me. I kind of got the clue talking about her earlier today pissed you off."
"She didn't even deserve you! She made it clear and now when you're doing better things with your life, she wants to be with you?! Un-fucking-believable."
"She's not getting me back. You have my heart. Okay?"
"Okay, but promise me that you'll be by my side. I don't know how much more loss I can take. Falling for people is hard for me."
"Y/n, you know that I know you're anxious about getting hurt. I would never hurt you on purpose, and I plan on staying by your side...always."
"Always?" she looked towards him
"Always. You know that Y/n...how many times do I have to tell you?" he softly said playing with her fingers
Y/n noticed that whenever Jimin was serious he wouldn't say, Princess. He'd instead say her name, she figured it was in a way of making her feel more valued. And it did, Y/n was just feeling insecure again, but she had an amazing boyfriend who cared about her, and made sure she knew, the other girls were nothing compared to her.
"I'm sorry," Y/n sniffled
"What are you sorry for?" he asked
"I'm sorry for making something out of nothing...waking you up this late for a stupid reason."
"Hey...this isn't stupid. I like that you're being upfront with me, I don't like when you're hurting behind my back. We're in this relationship together, that means if one of us falls, we pick each other up. You think I'm not a helpless romantic from what Yunhee says but I am. When I'm in love, I'm in love, I'll do anything I have to for the other person. That person is you. I want to know everything that goes on with you, so I can help, so I can be there by your side through it all."
Y/n looked in Jimin's direction. He was staring at her again, vigorously moving his sight from her lips and back to her eyes over and over again. Both of their lips parted, but she looked back down at their hands that were stuck together. She smiled while letting her hair fall into her face. Jimin took the hair out of her eyes, making the time shift for the hundredth time.
"...I love you," she hesitated
"You love me?" Jimin broke focus
"...I think I do love you," her eyes glistened in the dark atmosphere
Just like Y/n assumed, Jimin just applied a light kiss. It was different than any other one he gave to her, she liked how delicate it felt. He was blushing with dilated eyes, and it's made Y/n feel drawn to him. His raw emotions he just couldn't hide sometimes, this was the best moment of her life. Both of them paused until she busted out laughing at how cute everything was. Y/n rested her head on his shoulder again, Jimin closed his eyes in relief and started talking.
"I love you too, Princess," he smiled
"You know, I've been thinking of telling Namjoon about us..."
"Really?" he opened his eyes
"Yeah, we've been together for a while, and just with all of our friends finding out about our relationship shouldn't he at least know? Do you know how awkward it would be if everyone was there and he was the one out of the secret? He hates being the odd one out."
"Only if you're ready yourself. I don't really mind, as long as you're with me. If Namjoon really loved you he'd think about what you want in your life, and he'd understand how happy we'd be if he was okay with it. I know dating your best friends sister isn't a necessarily admired thing, but I do. And before I knew you I already liked you, I did try to stop, but it was no use. I feel like we can work...I believe we have a chance together."
"Trust me, I do too."
"Let's go to sleep and think about this in the morning. It's late and we should get our rest, okay?"
"Okay, goodnight..."
"Night..."
---
"You're gonna what?!" Solbi asked shocked while eating her yogurt
"Jimin and I are thinking of telling Namjoon about...our relationship."
"How long have you two been dating?" Yeongnam asked
"About...four months...why?"
"Just asking. I just hope Namjoon doesn't freak out."
"You're telling me..." Y/n looked over, "I-insook! Come over!" Y/n cheered
"Who's that?"
"The girl that Yunhee always bullied. Y/n and her are good friends," Haeun said
"Why would Yunhee bully someone like her?" Solbi asked
"It's Yunhee, she's jealous of better-looking people," Yeongnam responded
"These must be your friends?" she shyly said
"In the flesh, everyone...this is Insook!" 
"Nice to meet you, I'm Solbi."
"I'm Yeongnam."
"And I'm Haeun."
"You all are very pretty," she complements taking a seat next to Y/n
"You are yourself," Haeun smiled
"I hope you haven't been getting any problems from Yunhee..." Y/n looked over
"...No, not at all. I'm actually relieved."
"She's a pain," Solbi said
"Ugh, she's more like fake-ass-drama-seeking-cunt if you ask me," Haeun said with a sharp stare looking Yunhee's way
In fact, she was on her way to their table. It's like every time she sees Y/n or Insook having a good time; she has to come over and make them pay for it. It was starting to get annoying with her coming unknown to these certain things. All she did was ruin everything, it must've been a hidden talent.
"Nice to see you too, Haeun," she smirked
"I wish it was..." she rolled her eyes, "I have a sudden urge to drink now..."
"Me and you both."
"Yunhee what the hell?! Can't you see we're busy?"
"Doing what?" she raised her eyebrow at Y/n
"Busy enjoying our time away from you. All you fucking do is get in the way of everything, you stalk Jimin, always want to start shit, bully my friend because you miss being the person you used to be, and harass me! When I say leave, you fucking leave. Jimin doesn't want you, and he never will!"
"You sure do care what Jimin thinks of me," Yunhee teased
"I actually don't. All I hear him say about you is how annoying and bitchy you can be. He basically runs away from you just because of your presence. Isn't that bad enough? The man of your dreams wants absolutely nothing to do with you. In fact, he's coming this way now, would you like to hear it from him personally?"
Jimin and the Taehyung walked to the lunch table, eyeing Yunhee and her friends with a confused and angered tone.
"What's going on?" he asked about to take Y/n until he remembered that probably wasn't a good idea
"Care to explain to Yunhee about how you want absolutely nothing to do with her?"
He sighed out of exhaustion, "Yunhee...we broke up about two years ago. I've moved on from us, and you should too. I don't know how many times I can tell you in a nice way, you're delusional to expect I want to have a toxic relationship with you again. In fact, you're lucky enough to here my nice explanation again. So, if you fuck with Y/n and her friends just because you want me back, we're gonna have some problems. Go away."
She scoffed and walked off with her friends who for some reason still had her back
"You girls good?" he asked
"Yeah..." Solbi said
Jimin sat next to Y/n, taking her hand into his own. Making almost everyone around them, aw.
"You guys are so cute!" the girls (oddly including Taehyung) cheered
"Shh! Keep it down, everyone's gonna stare!" Jimin blushed
"But really, it feels good now that we don't have to hide from you guys..."
"What about Namjoon?" Taehyung asked
"We're...think about doing that soon." Jimin and Y/n both said

Okay hi there! I'm alive and I'm back with another chapter of Princess! I hope you're enjoying the fanfiction so far, I've been working really hard on it and many other ones. I'm going to try my best to be active during the week but I've been really busy with school and stuff and I'm already exhausted so work with me. That's literally all I really have to say so don't forget to read, comment and vote to help your fellow ARMY out! And if you're interested in my new and other content, follow my social media with the information on my profile. Bye now, ~ParkJamjams