Night of Us

"Y/n are you sure you're okay?" Jimin asked sitting in the driver's seat of Y/n's car
"I'm fine,"
"I know you're not,"
"T-that girl gets to me Jimin," she admitted
"Yunhee doesn't mean shit to me,"
"...I know,"
"But she just can't leave your mind right...(?)"
"Mhm,"
"Let's go to the convenience store," Jimin says looking over
"Why?"
"You'll see..."
---
"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked licking his popsicle
"Hm...yeah," she chuckled, "But- how did you know this was my favorite?"
"Namjoon, before I met you he always gushed about you. And he mentioned your favorite ice cream. I guess I remember a lot of subtle things he said about you."
"That's so sweet,"
Jimin blushes as they sit on the bench outside.
"Wanna know the reason?"
"Sure," he said turning to her with his ears wide open
"My dad, Namjoon and I used to do little things together. There was a convenience store like this and I remember before I was even born he wanted Namjoon to feel like he still had a dad. He left him and his mom when he was a little baby. It took time but he opened up. You could see their connection with each other like he actually was his son. We went to the store for celebration, if something good happens, Namjoon doesn't get in a fight for a month? We go, I get a good report card? We go- stuff like that."
"That's adorable,"
"I know...but he died after Namjoon graduated, I was seventeen...it was in the summer, I remember it like yesterday- a driver rear-ended him so rough he rolled off the bridge he was on. I dunno how long I cried, I don't even know how long everyone cried. I was jealous of Namjoon, the year I graduated he wasn't their...and I remember that was the happiest he was. I wanted that. But I didn't have it. I was so angry with me and he had a fight. I hated it just like him. We said things we regret and never meant. But to make up for it he drove me to the same store and bought the same ice creams we got all the time. A popsicle and a push pop for me. It solved everything, and we forgave and forgot."
"I didn't know you lost your father," Jimin hugged her
"It's cool, I guess Joonie didn't go deep into his stories like that?"
"Yep."
Jimin sees a tear seep from her gorgeous eyes. He wipes it away and caresses her cheek, in a way telling her everything was going to be okay, and he would try his best to make her feel better. In fact, the ice cream was doing a job, at least with its memory.
"I know it hurts Princess, but I don't like seeing you cry. You know that..."
"Yeah I know, I just can't help it some times."
"Well, you can always talk to me, okay?"
"Okay,"
"Let's go home,"
---
(Timeskip, 9:23 pm)
"Come to the living room with me," Jimin said in the doorway of Y/n's room
She meets him in the living room, sitting on the couch. She was still a little sad after talking about her dad. But it was her choice, the thing was, she didn't think she could ever talk about him without crying. Jimin wanted to be the shoulder she could lean on, he was going to return her favor and tell a story that stuck with him too.
"This was my first tattoo," he said pointing to his inner bicep
It was a star shining behind a cloud, it reminded Y/n of the sun emoji, but with a cuter meaning probably. She oohs looking at the permanent drawing, really fascinated in them. Because she really was.
"It was a tribute to my friend in high school."
"That's sweet,"
"I wanted it to be, it was my last year with them. Exams were coming up and she studied as hard as she could. Like- she didn't even hang out with our friend group because she was so dedicated. She really wanted to go to University and I was so happy she was willing to since she was never determined for something like that. We were studying just not as much as her. Exams come up and we take them. But when we got our results everything just went downhill...there were these girls in school who bullied her because of her appearance. She didn't have the things we had, she and her brother lived with her aunt after both her parents died of a car crash. She wasn't the stereotypical beauty type but she was to us. Being different is okay. I guess not to those girls, they were the only ones in the school to hate her. They mixed up the scores after breaking into the principal's office since he would send the papers to the teachers. They made it seem like she failed and I was so angry,"
"I understand that feeling..."
"But then again, this was before I found out. I should say her name- Jia became depressed. She did things...like cutting and missing a lot of days. But even if the school year was ending, she still needed to come. I tried to help- everyone tried to help. But it was no use, she finally talked to the counselor who did nothing. That same day, she was pushed off of the four-storied balcony where she fell and died."
"...Jimin I'm-"
"I found her there, and I thought it was suicide...but I was wrong because those same girls did it. I heard laughing inside of the building for where it happened and the only thing I thought of was them. They were the only ones who hated her, and it made me think if someone studied back and forth for endless nights for a high school test they should most likely pass. Because she was so prepared. They were the ones to sabotage her. I ask to look through the security cameras seeing them do everything they rightfully did. I show this to the principal after her death blows over. By that I mean, a memorial, the funeral, and a final fair well. They tampered with highly classified materials, bullied to the point of death, and were guilty of a 2nd-degree murder or maybe first since they knew they were high up. I wasn't going to give up, I wanted justice for Jia and I got it. They're still making the time right now. I'm okay with that. She was a star to me and she's somewhere safe in the clouds. But I know she outshines them, that's why I have this tattoo,"
They make eye contact long enough, Jimin doesn't even realize Y/n hugging him. That's what they both needed. They had the same time of loss that feeling of regret and guilt bothering them. But talking about it and sharing why they did such things eased the pain. They had each other and now there was no looking back. They were more alike than ever. It was to the point it was scary. Jimin couldn't hold back, even after what he said to Y/n at the convenience store he just couldn't keep it. He felt it in his throat and once it's there it isn't going away.
That was what Y/n meant. And he understood, he just felt hypocritical at the moment. But Y/n didn't seem to care.
"Sorry..."
"Don't be...just don't cry, I don't like seeing you like this either,"
"I don't really tell people why I have my tattoos, you're lucky," he smiled
"I know I am,"
"Sleep with me," Jimin said tugging on her t-shirt sleeve
"Okay,"
The couple gets up hand and hand, walking to Jimin's room where they would cuddle until they fell asleep. Already, Jimin was getting clingy to her, in fact, Jimin was clingy towards her the day he found out the cute girl in class was going to be my roommate. She really was his Princess.

Hey guys! I couldn't fix my recent laptop they said it was too damaged so, I got another one! That means, I'm going to go back to editing and stuff, (some things won't be the same), writing and other stuff. You don't have to witness my bad grammar anymore. Thank you for being patient, and I hope you look forward to new content. Also on another note, it's Lil Meow Meow's birthday! So, Happy birthday! If you follow my Instagram a post will be made soon. I'm done talking your ear off so I hope you enjoyed, don't forget to read, write and vote to help me out. If you'd like to follow me on my social media, names are listed on my profile, see ya later guys, bye! ~ParkJamjams