I Just Can't

Jimin and Y/n hadn't been dating for long. But she didn't know how to explain her feelings. All of them were new and she honestly didn't know what they were. All she knew was how tripped up she was with him. Her love story was just getting started and she already felt like she was in love.
"So...you're roommates with Jimin?"
"Why do you care?"
"Just a question."
"Look, I have absolutely nothing to say to you,"
"I asked a question, flower."
"It's a question she isn't gonna Yunhee. So get your stale ass out of here"
"See, you're the exact reason girls can't have fun, Jungkook,"
"It's obvious she's uncomfortable because of you,"
"Not my fault she's a softie,"
"Shut up." Y/n buds in, "I for one am not a softie. In fact, I believe I can do way more than you,"
"Like what?"
"Not disgust the one guy you for some reason still care about,"
"I'm not done with you..." Yunhee whispered while walking off
"You okay?" Jungkook asked
"I guess. Thanks by the way..."
"Mhm, you're my best friends sister and now officially apart of our group,"
"What's her deal?"
"Yunhee is your stereotypical queen bee. A queen bee who has a thing for people like Jimin,"
"Bad boy?"
"Sure...Jimin is a good friend and a cool guy to be with. But a lot of girls just want him for his looks and what's attached to his name."
"What would that be?"
"Jimin I guess...has a thing for getting his way and correcting anyone who he strongly feels is wrong. Teachers, students, staff, and even a stranger. All you've seen was the nice and sweet side. You're in for a roller coaster."
"Should I be worried?"
"Not at all, he'd never intentionally hurt you. You're too much of his type."
"What does that mean, exactly?"
"I'm saying if he could, he would definitely date you,"
"Oh really...(?)" Y/n smiled keenly
"Yep," Jungkook finished, "Where ya heading?" he added
"Ah...Art class actually,"
"For real?!"
"Yeah?"
"Dude, if I knew you were in my Art class I would've talked to you forever ago! Let's hurry, you're sitting next to me for the rest of the semester,"
Jungkook tugged on her arm and pulled her to the direction of the Art classroom they would walk into together. The moment they walked in, something was off. Everyone was staring at her, getting closer to their friends and whispering. She wondered why. If a specific secret got out. One she felt would be the end of her.
Jungkook walked her to a desk they would end up being partners at. It was near the back, where all the perfect lighting was for the students who deserved it. And it looked like Y/n was going to be the newest member. They set their bags down taking out their materials for the class. People were still whispering and looking at her and only her.
"Why are they staring?" she asked Jungkook
"No idea, want me to make em' stop?"
"It's cool,"
"But you're so uncomfortable. If they continue; I'll say something-"
"Is it true you're Kim Namjoon's sister?"
"Um..."
"What kind of question is that?" Jungkook asked in a hostile tone
"There's a rumor that she is. Isn't this the girl in the picture(?), they're so identical!"
"Get lost,"
"No Jungkook, I guess I should own up to it," Y/n says looking up at the guy asking for an answer in a somewhat rude way, "I am his sister. That just means you better watch your ass. If you don't leave in the next few minutes, I'll tell him about you just so your last few years here, will be a living hell. Piss off."
"She's just like him," he whispers off like a dummy
"Looks like I don't need to fight others for you," Jungkook complemented
"I just talk a big game. I don't know if I'm good at fighting."
"Stop being so humble, Namjoon told me exactly how you used to be when you were little. He told me he used to teach you techniques to fight people off when no one was there to help you. He says how well you kept up with yourself and you're a better fighter than before."
"Okay maybe I do know how to strike a few punches but getting into fights is something I choose not to do a lot. Namjoon loves a good fight every now and then, we aren't that identical.
"Pencils out," the professor says walking into the class, silencing Jungkook and Y/n
---
"I think everyone's out of class...ya know what that means!"
"What?" Y/n chuckles after gathering her things to put in her bag
"It's time for lunch, silly!"
"Okay, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom,"
"Cool, I'll wait for the others up at the front."
"See ya in a few,"
Jungkook walks out of the classroom, waving after leaving the door. Y/n politely smiles and walks out as well, waving off to the teacher and wishing her a good rest of the day. She walks in the hallway and goes to the bathroom. She walks in on Yunhee and her bigger group of friends. They were huddled around in a circle, probably hiding something. But Y/n wasn't completely right, instead, they were huddled around someone. A girl who was trying her best to fight them off. But nothing was working for her.
She had a neutral voice, something high but not at the same time. She seemed really small since the girls were crouching low. It can't be some kid, this girl must be really short. Y/n thought. She felt she had waited enough, so she walked to the girls and tapped Yunhee on her shoulder.
"Who the fuck-"
"I'd like to know why you and your bigger group of friends are ganging up in this girl."
"That's the thing, you aren't involved so why don't you piss off."
"I have a mind of my own I don't take orders from people willing to fuck others just for a small amount of won. You obviously don't know what feeling in danger feels like since she clearly shows it in her facial expression. So take a hint, back off, and stop putting off your angry off on someone who didn't cause all the shit you rightfully did. Just because my brother and his friends don't like you doesn't mean you act like a little bit h about it. Grow up and move on with your life. No one likes a clingy bitch."
"Listen Y/n, this isn't your battle,"
"And this isn't a place to bully someone. Last time I checked we're not in high school. So...for the last time, let her go. I'm sure she didn't do shit to you,"
"Fine. Consider yourself warned. Both of you. For different reasons of course. Let's get out of here girls."
Yunhee storms off with her bigger group of friends. Y/n looks back at the girl, seeing her fumble with all of her things. Her hair was in her face, and she was tiny and had big glasses that cover her face completely. The cute little nerd every guy would probably fall for instantly. Her milky skin glowed, giving off a radiant vibe of her. Her hair was a pale blonde, meeting the standards of the pigment in her skin. She had medium length hair as it hugged around her neck, kissed with a button nose Y/n found cute. How could girls like her bully such an attractive girl? Maybe they're just jealous.
"Hey...sorry for what happened back there,"
"It's cool- hey...you're the girl from last month!"
"...oh, I'm sorry, I didn't even recognize you!"
"Yeah...I died my hair not too long ago,"
"It looks good on you."
"Thanks,"
"Who's your brother?"
"Kim Namjoon. We're half-siblings."
"Oh, that's still cool. I take it you and Yunhee have butt heads before?"
"Yeah, first time was because of...a friend of mine."
"Are you sure he's a friend?"
"Positive."
"I know it deals with Jimin a little. Word get's around whenever Yunhee is involved. She posts about everything that happens in her life."
"That bitch,"
"You're right."
"In all honesty, it started when she thought she was going to kick me and my other friend out of her unclaimed seat. It was stupid and one thing led to another and Jimin was brought up somehow."
"Crazy..."
"It is, in fact, I was meaning to meet up with them. Would you like to come? I can pull a few strings with them."
"It's cool, you don't have to do that...but we can trade numbers."
"Alright, here's mine..."
Y/n walks out of the bathroom and towards the front of the building. She found the group of bad boys and walked out with them. It took her forever to notice they all shared the same style, they loved tattoos, dressed in black and just gave off the perfect fuckboy style. It was priceless. Walking around with a bunch of hot guys, making girls jealous and envy her. Y/n loved to brag and she sure did love attention. This time, she loved it more.
"Crap," Y/n facepalmed
"What?" Namjoon asked
"I forgot to actually use the bathroom!"
"How does that even happen if you go inside the bathroom?" he asked
"Well, there was this girl getting bullied by Yunhee and I totally forgot to use the bathroom since I was helping her out the whole time!"
"What was the girls name?"
"...No idea,"
"Y/n!"
"What?! I needed to move fast!"
"It's okay, don't let your brother get to you. He forgets things all the time." Hoseok said lightning the moment like he always would
"Thanks, Hobi,"
He radiates his sunshine smile and walks beside her. Namjoon rolls his eyes and continues to lead everyone. Jimin, Y/n, Taehyung, and Namjoon get in her car and the rest get in the other. Namjoon leads like he normally would and drives to a nearby restaurant fit for their appetite. Y/n had no choice but to sit in the passenger seat, fearing her big brother's overprotective rules.
"Whatcha starin' at Jiminie?" Taehyung cut in making Namjoon stare in the rearview mirror
"I'm just...thinking Taehyung, so how about you just shut the fuck up and continue doing what you were doing?"
"You're being mean again,"
"You're being annoying again. Sometimes the truth is what's needed."
"How about the both of you shut the fuck up?"
Jimin and Taehyung listened. Jimin sat back, still looking out his window while he actually was just fixing his attention on Y/n. Watching her hair flow with her window down. She looked so much like a masterpiece. And it hurt that he couldn't be honest and showed how much he cared about her in front of his friends. He liked her, and not being able to share his love for her made him feel locked inside. But Y/n goes in her bag to pull out her phone. She knew Jimin was thinking of her, and for some reason, they'd been thinking of each other a lot lately. Ever since that party and ever since Y/n met Yunhee, things have changed And they can't tell if it's for the good or the bad.
So, she started to text him, thinking it really was the only way she could talk to him without Namjoon being protective.

Jimin looked up from her phone after turning it off. He smiled to himself, feeling Y/n really was willing to anything to make him better. She may be new to stuff like that, but she sure was doing a good job being a supportive girlfriend. He was proud of her, and he was proud of her being his girlfriend. His and only his, he wasn't up for sharing. In fact, he never was. That only made him realize, he couldn't lose her. As every desperate minute passed, he needed her more and more.

Hey guys! GUYS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM! Yesterday I got two followers in ONE day. So, you're probably wondering why I'm making a big deal, I'm not really used to gaining followers a lot BUT whenever I do, I get happy. To me, that just means my work is getting out to more and more people who follow me. I hope that this continues to grow to something bigger. I'm really grateful for each and every one of my followers. Moving on, thank you SO much for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you're looking forward to more coming soon! Don't forget to read, comment and vote to support me, I'd appreciate it! Feel free to follow me on my social media to see my other forms of content. Bye guys, ~ParkJamjams