Wanted

Where...am I? Y/n thought opening her eyes, This isn't my room...she thought again. Y/n sat up and looked around, the bed wasn't even hers either. She looks over finding Jimin. Shirtless, showing off all if his tattoos that she found appealing.
What the hell happened last night?
"Jimin..." Y/n whispered
"Pst!"
Y/n had no other choice to do what she does best. She liked Jimin and she wasn't going to go too rough on him. She moves closer to Jimin, overlooking his face that was fast asleep. He actually looked perfect just by sleeping; but- she needed answers. She lightly brushes his fluffly hair back and flicks her finger on his forehead, waking him up instantly.
"Y/n..." Jimin breathed
"Mhm..." Y/n sweetly said
"What're you doing?"
"Waking you up,"
"Why exactly?"
"Because I wanted to...and also because I have no idea why I'm in your room,"
"Do you remember last night at all?"
"Well I remember getting this blue and purple drink about five times and making out with some guy. I spilt my drink on him I think..."
"Well, that's nice..."
"You jealous or something?" Y/n tried to joke
"Why would I be?" Jimin played back now sitting on his left elbow
"I dunno...just the way you said that's nice,"
"I don't think I should be jealous of my own self,"
"I don't get it,"
"I'm the guy you made out wi-"
Y/n placed her palm over his thick lips that felt oddly smooth.
"Shut up..."
"Hm?"
"I didn't make out with you that's a lie!"
Jimin takes her hand and glides her hand down his chest. Looking her sharp in the eyes trying to make her remember everything that happened.
"Do you remember pressing your hands against something like this?"
"Uh...yeah?"
"And this...(?)" Jimin says taking her thigh over his piercing hip
Jimin brings her closer to him, swimming his fingers down her bare skin. Letting her feel the same as she did the other night. Y/n closes her eyes trying to think hard on what happened, worrying about what her and Jimin probably did.
"...fuck," she whispers, "It really was you wasn't it?" She asks
"Who else would it be Princess?"
"We can't do this..."
"Why not?" Jimin said
"My brother will kill you."
"Who said he needed to know?"
"I can't do that to him!"
"But I know you want this. That you want me, tell me right to my face you don't."
"I d-don't w-wa...I fucking want you Jimin,"
"Told you, Princess."
"Mm..."
"You were the one who made me forget everything."
"What do you mean?"
"You...were testing me. Trying to get me to snap, and it worked."
"How?"
"You pointed out everything little thing you noticed when I got shy around you. You kept pushing and pushing; one thing led to another and my lips were devouring yours. It could've been more if we weren't interrupted."
"Someone saw us?!"
"No! They knocked on the door turning the moment off."
"...oh. I don't know what got into me,"
"You were a little drunk. Just saying what you felt about me, turns out you're more dominant than I thought."
"...I can be..."
"I find it sexy," Jimin said biting his bottom lip with a smirk
"Aish..." Y/n said with blushed cheeks
"Don't let Namjoon get in the way of what you feel,"
"But I don't know what to think...I'm new to this and I've never disobeyed him in a way like this. I don't want you getting hurt."
"I could care less. I don't want to let something this good go, if he wants to settle this like a man, I'll settle it too. He won't take me away from you,"
"I've n-never done this before..."
"I'll teach you,"
"I don't know what to say..."
"You can reply with a kiss," Jimin says diving in for her lips
Y/n lets him take control, just taking herself in the moment, liking it like she did the first time. It was just like she remembered, only with more passion. His lips were so magnetic and hard to let go. Jimin's hands trail down her leg while her hand travels his upper body. She goes down further to the bed as he gets on top of her. They don't let go of each other, instead the move faster and faster. Their heart rates are out of control, minds fuzzed, and body hotter than a desert.
Jimin feels himself even more.
He creeps his fingers under her top from last night, going up further and further, reaching her own boob. But she rips off from the glue between them. She wasn't ready for anything to happen as serious like losing her virginity.
"I'm not ready," she said looking ashamed
"Too fast?"
"Mhm..."
"I'm sorry, I'll take it slow if that's what you want."
"I'd like that."
"Okay, Princess."
"What're we gonna do?"
"We need to keep everything at a low profile."
"Gotcha."
"Not even Haeun can know,"
"Really!?"
"Yes, we can't risk it..."
"Okay, fine. Let's do this,"
"You're my only Princess. We may be secretly together but, no one can have you. I'll be really angry..."
"No one will touch me, Jimin-ah,"
"Say it again."
"Jimin-ah,"
"You even say it sexy,"
"Aw..."
"Last night was so hot!" Jimin said rushing to his mattress laying down with Y/n.
He holds her in his arms, feeling guarded. This new feeling of being thought of rushed Y/n's adrenaline reddening her cheeks and making her feel warmer than usual. For the first time she was going to do something she wanted. She wasn't going to let Namjoon get in the way, take Jimin from her. He had a point, they were too good for each other to be broken apart.
"I like this..."
"I do too, Princess," Jimin kisses her forehead soft
---
Jimin and Y/n stayed together, cuddled together forgetting about what his friends could think. Granted he's never gone this far for a girl but it felt right. He taken just by seeing her, feeling like she'd understand him. She even liked his tattoos, usually girls ask why he has them, making him uncomfortable talking to them.
But time passed.
Even if they wanted to, Jimin had to leave to run errands her brothers friends made him do. She didn't want him to leave, but she needed to be a big girl and let him do his deeds.
(1 Hour Later)
"Bullshit," Y/n blurted,
She was a stubborn girl when she didn't get her way. But isn't everybody a specific part in their life? Y/n gets up from his bed and throws her phone elsewhere. She walks to the bathroom, in effort to relax her mind and let a Jimin complete whatever he was doing. She takes her clothes off, lastly turning the shower on, allowing chilly droplets of water hit the surface of the material in the shower.
She breathes in and out.
And gets in the shower.
As the frozen pellets hit her skin, her goosebumps joined her and stayed with her in the shower. She lets her body and mind take her deep in her thoughts. Letting her forget about the cold water she purposefully made happen, the fact she was acting petty because Jimin had to leave and probably won't be back for hours, and the agreement she committed to just for herself. She thought of this over and over again, she wasn't scared- no, instead worried about how much she could lose with just one mistake.
Still I can't believe it...me and Jimin being a thing?
He liked me back, and now he's mine- secretly of course.
I hope no one plays him.
Jealousy always tries to get the best of me and I'd hate to know what'll happen.
Y/n turns the icy water off and gets out with her towel by her side. She wraps the white blanket around her body and walks out of the bathroom towards her room looking for something nice to wear. She wasn't going anywhere but she stilled wanted to look pretty. So she found something with a dark aesthetic that was also comfortable.
(Example:)

"Time for my hair

"Time for my hair..." Y/n said looking herself in the mirror
She goes to her open door and walks over the three threshold going to the bathroom. She finds some rubber bands and puts her hair in two small buns that were accompanied by her loose hair she let drop and make friends with the gravity. She smiles to herself in the mirror and walks out to the mini living room where the kitchen was also located.
She looks through her phone as she looks for some cereal to pour and eat.
Now crunching on the casual breakfast she looks through her phone like anyone with social media or better yet; a phone.
In the middle of liking a post and commenting something, Y/n gets a call from Haeun. As call she doesn't hesitate to answer.
"Hey," Y/n said with a full mouth
"Hey, bro I'm so bored..."
"Me too, Jimin and I were-...talking and stuff and now he's gone and I don't have any one to talk too."
"You're talking to me now!"
"Ha, I know and I'm so thankful you don't even know."
"Well, we can do some shit- if that's something you wanna do,"
"Sure, I'll drive to...(?)"
"Same hotel room,"
"Okay see you in about 20,"
"Okay bye."
"Bye."