Wrong Gender

Some probably people say "New beginnings are a fresh chapter in life". You believed that saying, and for some reason, it was completely true. You were now moving into your first apartment, and your very first real roommate you might be successful in making friends with.
Speaking of friends, Jimin and you had been hitting it off lately. He may seem intimidating at first but he's a really sweet guy you may have an interest in.
Taking a deep breath, you knock lightly but hesitantly on the tan and white painted door. Preparing what to say in your head the door swings open to a shirtless guy. His waist was small, skin covered in ink, and he had a light touch of abs. His arms looked muscular. Your face flushed in red, you looked up to see a wide-eyed Jimin. The two of you share the same expression and stare at each other deep in the eyes. Not as if you both were in a love trance.
"...Um," you say swallowing the stale air between you two
"How do you know where I live?" he asked trying not to sound harsh
"T-this is the apartment, I wanted to share with someone. Here are the papers stating it." he takes the stapled papers and skims through them. Looking back at you, his eyes start to intimidate you. They were dark, sharp and cold. Something you weren't as used to.
"I didn't know you were Jimin..."
"Well, what did you think I was?"
"I dunno! A girl?!"
"You disappointed or something?"
"N-no. It's just we'll be closer than ever expected."
"Doesn't seem like a bad thing to me," he said finishing off with a seductive lip bite
"Well, I'll warn you this is my first time rooming with the opposite gender. So if I get shy more often that's why."
"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you."
"Good. If my br-" you pause
"If your what?" he asked still standing in the doorway
"Nothing. May I come in?"
"Yeah! Sure. I'll go put on a shirt."
"Okay."
The place was cozy. There was a little kitchen connecting with the small living room. Down the hallway there lied two bedrooms and a bathroom. On the wall, there was a picture of Jimin and his family. The brother he mentioned look almost just like them. They'd pass as twins if you didn't think of their age differences. Your smile starts to grow in size again and he walks out of his room with an oversized black shirt.
"Oh, your room's right here, if you didn't know."
"Thank you. I'll go down to get my things."
"I'll get it for you. It's rude you do it alone."
"Ah, thanks?"
"Anytime. You got a lot of boxes?"
"No, I just have some personals, special items of mine, and clothes."
"Wow, you came completely prepared."
"Is that a bad thing?" you ask getting up walking in the direction he was
"No, it's a good thing. The last roommate I had was completely unorganized," he said opening the door walking out to go downstairs outside.
Last roommate? You thought. Well, how many has he possibly had? You nod your head and walk behind him out of the door downstairs towards your car.
Once the two of you made it downstairs outside, he walked past your car headed towards a taxi. You look at him confused and laugh at how mixed up he probably was.
"Jimin!" you shout as he takes an unfamiliar bag out of the car
"Huh?"
"That's the wrong car!"
"What?"
"She said that this is the wrong car." a middle-aged feminine voice said
"Oh...I-I'm really sorry," Jimin said handing her the bag and bowing in front of her after
"It's okay I guess," she said walking away
Jimin looks at you flustered with light pink cheeks. His eyebrows were furrowed and eyes about to be bigger than the moon and the sun combined. You smile awkwardly and shrug your shoulders.
"I'm sorry?"
"I think it's too late for that," he said looking away, "Where's your taxi then?"
"I have a car and it's over there."
"You have a car?"
"Uh...yeah."
"No fair! I have to take the bus all the time to campus!" he pouted in a shockingly cute way
"We can always carpool. Do you drive?"
"Yeah."
"Then I guess you don't need to take the bus to campus anymore."
"Sweet! Let's get your stuff, okay?"
"On it."
---
"Thanks again for helping me set up my stuff, Jimin." You say while folding your clothes and putting them into your dresser.
"Anytime. I needed something to do anyway," he said taking some things out of a box. He takes out a card that looked hand-made with the words Happy Birthday on it, with the name Joonie written in bold words as well.
"Who's Joonie?" Jimin asks
"H-He's my best friend from grade school!" you make up as quickly as you could
"Oh. That's nice," he said placing the card on the surface of your sharp white-wooded desk
"So, you got anything planned for today?" Jimin said sitting on your freshly made bed
"No, probably face time my friends or do some extra work. Ya know the normal and dead social life of an introvert." you sarcastically say
"Well, would you like to meet my friends? You'll have to meet them one day, why not now?"
"I guess it wouldn't hurt. Are they as nice as you?"
"Depends. I'm sure they wouldn't treat a pretty girl like you with disrespect."
"...You called me pretty."
"I meant it. I guess while I was looking at your face the only thing that came to my mind was that you were pretty cute."
You look away from him and blush like the potato you referred yourself to
"Thank you. About that meeting your friend offer?"
"Yeah, so do you wanna come?"
"Sure, I'd love to."
"Are any of them attending our school?"
"Only three, the others graduated already."
"Cool," you say smiling at him
"When you're done we can get ready and go."
"Okay, I'll be done in 5."
"Got it. I'm just going to go to the bathroom." Jimin says while walking out headed to the place he already announced not too long ago. Your eyes glued to him as he moves out of the space you were in. You sigh at the fact you're too scared to confess the person you really were towards one of your only friends.

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hoped you liked it, please comment, read and vote to give me feedback on how you think the fanfiction is going. It really helps me improve any problems that may be here. Follow my social media under the name ParkJamjams or parkjamjamz for future updates of any kind. ~ParkJamjams