Company

"Now let's get down there before they file a missing persons report, Princess."
"Mhm..." Y/n smirked
///
Sitting in the backseat of Taehyungs car was interesting for Jimin and Y/n. He sat in the back with her, just admiring the beauty he couldn't stop feeding off of. He'll be honest, her outfit was driving him crazy. Jimin knew she was a girl who wasn't afraid of what she wore if she liked it, she liked it, there was no way she'd care what anyone else would think. She had her own mind and was perfectly fine with that.
Jimin put his hand on her thigh, wanting to be touchy. Every girl he's been with he's wanted to touch them. Because they belonged to him, only him. He couldn't help the fact he was possessive, he never liked to share, who does when they're in a relationship?
Hoseok and Taehyung were having a loud conversation.
With the windows down it made it them speak louder than they normally would, giving Jimin a perfect time to speak to Y/n without them listening.
He leans over.
Close to her hear so she could hear the softness of his voice.
"I love my friends..."
"But," Y/n laughed
"I would've loved to just be with you, all day,"
"We still can have fun."
"Not the way I want to though," Jimin smirked
"Be a good boy for the night."
"You're asking the wrong person, Princess."
"What're you two doing?" Taehyung asked
"I was just whispering something to Y/n," Jimin covered
"What?"
"None of your business, why else would I whisper it? If I wanted you to hear, I'd just flat out say it out loud."
That's Jimin for ya, Hoseok thought. Out of all the guys in their friend group, Jimin was the one to get an attitude faster. Whenever anyone went into his business, he'd blow you off. But with Taehyung being one of his best friends, he just told him to back off in the nicest way possible. (Even if it still didn't sound nice)
Taehyung looks back in a way of being hurt. Though it seemed like he was hurt; he wasn't. Taehyung knew Jimin and Jimin new Taehyung. That's what made them get along so well, they had shared their differences, but deep down, they matter significantly to each other. That right there was the beauty of their friendship.
^^^
"Since no one's hungry we can just do random stuff..." Hoseok said shutting his car door looking around the parking garage
"Like what?" Y/n asked
"The day's still young...and that's the fun part."
"Before we set on our adventure, I do have a question. For all of you."
"Go ahead," they all say
"You guys have a shit load of tattoos."
"Your point is...(?)" Jimin added
"Look, even Joo- Namjoon has a lot of tattoos. And it isn't fair, ever since I found out what a tattoo even was I've been obsessed. So, would it be weird if I asked where the nearest tattoo parlor is?"
"Are you insane?!" Taehyung freaked out, "We have to take care of at all costs. And if Namjoon finds out we took you to a tattoo parlor, he'll physically and mentally kill us."
"He's right we can't-"
"Listen, I know you all care about the shit my brother puts in your heads but he's not here, is he? And honestly, it's extremely immature if he'd beat you up for helping me get a tattoo. And if he tries anything on you three, tell me. I have my ways to get revenge."
"O-okay," Jimin said in love
"You okay, Jiminie?" Taehyung joked noticing Jimin's dazed emotion
"I'm just fine..." he still said in his feelings
The boys laugh along with Y/n who was trying to hide her bluff. Pretending she had no idea Jimin liked her or her liking him was hard. But for now, it was the only way to be, who knows what Namjoon would do, how the other guys would feel with Jimin hooking up with his friend's sister.
It wasn't a good look but, it was real. Y/n didn't even see herself falling for one of her brother's friends. But even before she knew who he was her feelings were strong for him. In the span of a week, all she thought about was him. The impression he left, his soft voice, his dark aesthetic and his abnormal popularity. He was quiet for a 'bad boy'. Y/n did try to forget her feelings for Jimin after finding out who he was and how serious his friendship with her brother was like.
Namjoon always grew close to his friends.
He was a leader.
Someone with knowledge.
Y/n would be lying if she claimed he wasn't smart. But he was, and he knew who was his friends and who wasn't in the smallest amount of time. Many people are intimidated by him, feeling he'd hurt them. He looked mean, in fact, he was. But these days, he'd only go back to his old roots because someone set him off. She didn't say he had long patience, he doesn't even know what patience is.
"Guess we're going to the nearest parlor?" Hoseok asked
"Guess so. Hey Siri, find the nearest tattoo parlor..."
^^^
Luckily the place wasn't too far from them. And it wasn't like they were planning to drive the whole way. Like usual, Taehyung and Hoseok watch Jimin unwillingly flirt with Y/n. She laughs noticing him coming on to her.
When they reach the place, Y/n looks around.
Nervous from the thought of having something stuck on her for the rest of her life.
But if Namjoon and all his other friends can go through with it, she can too.
"What can I do for ya?" the front desk consultant asked
"We'd like to get a tattoo on her done. What's the wait like?"
"Actually, we have someone free. You can follow me," the man said to Y/n
The boys stay back, while she goes into the room where the magic usually would happen.
"What would you like on you?" the tattoo artist asked
"Um...I'd like something that would look sexy on me. I guess some flowers on the side of my hip?"
"This your first time?"
"In fact, it is...I'm really nervous."
"There's nothing to worry about. You'll be fine since you're in good hands. This is one of the best tattoo parlors in Seoul."
"That's a relief."
"Take off your jeans and layup on the chair, for me please."
"Okay,"
Later...
Y/n wasn't gonna lie it hurt more than she expected. She did know the pain was going to last for a few days and she was going to have to pay attention and care for the new print. But with Jimin's knowledge of after tattoo care, she felt she was in good hands. 
"Here, let me help you up."
"Thank you,"
"Mhm, it looks amazing on you, by the way," she said
"Thanks, again..." Y/n smiled
"You can pay up front. I hope you have a great rest of your day, and thanks for coming by."
"Any time."
Y/n walks out of the small room towards the boys who did look bored out of their minds. Jimin was the first to stand up, happy she was finally back. He puts his phone in his pocket, hitting the boys on their shoulders in a way of telling them she was done.
"Where's the tattoo?" Jimin asked
"It's a surprise." Y/n giggled knowing she was messing with him
"Let's get out of here,"
"So, where to next?" Y/n asked with joy
"The arcade? We used to go all the time a long time ago."
"I haven't been since I was 17. It sounds fun," Y/n added
"Guess that's our next destination," Taehyung said
^^^
"Ha! I told you all I'd creme you in Dance Dance Revolution!" Y/n cheered taking almost all of their tickets like their bet said
"N-no fair! You said you've been doing this for years!" Taehyung sulked
"Yeah, you've been doing this since you were what? Ten?"
"Close, I was nine. Either way, you all suck. And I'm surprised since Hoseok is one of the best dancers I hear."
"Whatever, you got your tickets didn't you?"
"Looks like someones in a sucky mood."
"I'm tired and we've been in here for hours," Jimin admitted
"First, let me get a prize, then we can leave and do something else."
Y/n walks over to the trading booth looking at her gigantic handful of tickets that were now hers. She walks back to the boys with a large stuffed animal for herself only. It was a black kawaii bear that was bigger than her own self. Jimin tired smiled at how happy she was to get the thing. He dreaded the fact he had to give his hard-earned tickets to her, but at least it made her happy. And if she was happy, he was too.
"Alright. We can go now."
The group of four walks outside.
Noticing the sky turning is shades to the dark night. Street lights were turning on and nigh businesses were just starting to open. They walk side by side, looking for other stuff to do.
"I'm starving..." Hoseok complained
"Yeah, me too." Y/n added looking off in the distance
"We can go to that booth over there," Jimin pointed out watching other people go towards stands with all kinds of food
It was usually their time to shine, seeing how the weather was warm meaning others would come out at night. They all walk over to the arrangement of tents with people working them. They all watch the food being made, drooling wishing it was theirs as their stomachs growl louder than the people talking around them. 
They all look at each other and back at the food then reaching for plates throwing money towards the workers. They were so hungry they didn't notice how rude it could've been, but they were young and reckless. Not really caring at the moment.
"Kamsahamnida," they say running off while laughing

Hey all! I'm back with another chapter, I'm sorry I've been putting this off. It's just when I came across this chapter I didn't know what to write. It was so hard since I was trying to get to at least 1,500 words but I made it! Now, since school is so close to being out I'm trying to start and finish some stuff. Add some posts to my Instagrams, work hard on publishing chapters for my fanfictions and more. Exams for me are next week, but still, I'll try to post if I'm up to it. That's about all, but don't forget to read, comment and vote to help a fellow army out! I'd really appreciate it, and if you'd like to, follow my social media listed on my profile, bye! ~ParkJamjams

(I got work on making shorter A/n's)