That Couple

"Princess! I'm home, are you here?"
"I'm in the bedroom!"
Jimin left his bags near the front door and made his way towards the bedroom. He was taking his gloves off, placing his same old dumb smile on his lips. He hadn't seen Y/n in a few weeks, it wasn't killing him but he did miss her. She was laying on the bed, she must've been there for a while since the television was on and she looked very comfortable.
"Long time no see?" Y/n stated
"You're telling me," Jimin raked his hair with his fingers and jumped in bed with her
He rested on his side while putting all his weight in his elbow. Y/n did the same.
"Got any stories to tell?" Y/n asked while turning the television down
"Ooh, you know I do! Story #1:"
---
"Is there anything interesting happening at school Mina?" Jimin's mom asked while handing him a glass of water
"Well...I have a girlfriend."
She paused, her face frozen and expression blank. Jimin giggled, he waved his hand in her face as a way to snap her out of her thoughts. She blinks and looks Jimin in the eyes sweetly.
"You didn't invite her?!" she punched his shoulder
"First off, ow! And second, she's busy visiting her own family...she does want to meet you and Appa soon though," he massaged his shoulder
"What's her name then?" she sighed
"Y/n," Jimin blushed
"Hm...it's a very pretty name. Unique too," she smiled
"It is..." Jimin looked down
"How long have you been dating?"
"Since September..."
"You've been with her quite long then,"
"I don't plan on ending things."
"What are you trying to say, Mina?"
"I'm in love with her, Eomma... she's become a part of me I can't forget nor let go."
"Aw...my little boys in love! I'm glad, after that last girl you got with,"
"Eomma..."
"She broke your poor heart! Cheating on you and being unfaithful, I despise her!"
"Eomma! Aish...I know she hurt me," Jimin looked down
"Mina you don't understand. You scared us all, your friends, your father and I, and Jihyun."
"I know! But that's in the past, it's about to be a new year and I'm gonna have an amazing one with Y/n," he stood up
"As you should! You must be hungry! I made your favorite,"
Story #2:
"Jimin! I haven't seen you since graduation!"
"Hyoju! It's great to see you," Jimin waved his hand
"So, what did you wanna talk about, Mr. Badboy."
"Oh...I just wanted to catch up. You're one of my closest friends, you're like a sister I never had."
"And you're like a fourth brother to me. You've changed a lot! Look at all those tattoos and all the black? The younger you would've been shocked," she laughed
"Or really?" Jimin rolled his eyes, "And what about you, preppy princess? What happened to the sports junky I used to know," Jimin added
"I got older...I did sports in school because they were fun, now I still work out and all but not like I used to. I got a job though,"
"But we're still in school."
"You might still be in school, but I graduated early-"
"Look at the size of that ROCK!" Jimin shouted
"...Yeah, I'm engaged. I was gonna wait to tell you but you beat me to it. Are you in a relationship?"
"Actually, I am..."
"Who's the lucky girl?"
"Her name is Y/f/n...I think you'll like her. She has the same fire and humor as you." Jimin crossed his arms
"I love her already. So...you have the dumbest smile on your face just by the mention of her name. And just by the mention of her name, are going through moments you had with her? Like a montage?"
"...Yeah...how did you-"
"You thinkin' about the future?" she moved in a little closer knowing where the conversation was headed
"Maybe..."
"You want her to have your kids? Get married one day?"
"Okay! Okay! I love her, for real! And I do wanna marry her one day! Ya got me, alright?!" Jimin semi-shouted embarrassed by a little bit
"Got 'em..." she smirked
"Why does that matter? I'm not the one getting married, I should be asking you these questions!"
"It's always been fun to tease you Jimin. That's how am, Jiminie."
"Aish, I know. We've only been dating for about four months. And I'm so deep in love with her. She loves me too...Ever since I met her I knew we were gonna have a spark. She's my everything, Hyoju."
"Wow...I haven't seen you this in love in...ever?! All the other girls...they're nothing compared to her I'm guessing."
"Correct...but we haven't been together long enough for me to even put a ring on her finger."
"Well, I'm sure one day you will. There's hope."
"Thanks," Jimin smiled
Story #3:
"Man..." Y/n said dragging herself out of bed
She looked all over her old room, old memories of highschool ran through her mind. With Haeun's family away on business, she was going to spend time with Y/n and her family. Basically, she was her sister. They knew each other even before they were born, their moms were in the same pregnancy preparation class. They were bound to be best friends.
"Wake up, Dummy," Y/n nudged Haeun
"Why?! It's like 4 am..."
"Can't sleep," Y/n sat on the floor
"Why not?"
"I don't know...I'm always hungry and I guess I'm not tired."
"Your period might be coming, you know your craving gets stronger around that time."
"...Yeah,"
"Well, I'm up now. There's no point in going back to sleep."
"Sorry, but I just wanted to talk,"
"About?"
"You know how Jimin and I have been dating for a while?"
"Yeah, you always say that."
"I'm sure it's getting annoying...but this is the last time I'll talk about this."
"Alright,"
"I'm persuaded on marrying him..."
"Woah, woah, woah! Marriage?!"
"...Mhm...it doesn't have to be now. I want to take our time, so we could build a strong relationship. Moving too fast isn't for the best."
"All I can say is...move at your own pace, and do what you want. You love him, and he loves you. I'm sure one day you'll get married and stuff."
"This whole time, the girls and I have been talking about our relationships...what about you?"
"Me?"
"Yeah you, you know you're hot, I'm sure someone likes you."
"Well, there is this one girl that I can't seem to stop thinking about."
"What's her name?"
"Shieun...she's a fire."
"Just your type."
"I know right. And then there's this guy who's also really my type. He's so hot! He has long hair wavy hair, a few tattoos (especially hand ones), he's jacked...and he's super talented!"
Y/n paused for a second, "You like Jungkook?!"
"What? N-no I don't...it's a crush! All of these people are crushes, Y/n!" Haeun punched Y/n
"Yeah whatever...so...you like them young don't you?"
"...Maybe, you like them with tattoos don't you?"
"Maybe."
Both of the girls laughed and shook their heads.
---
"We both had interesting weeks, then!" Jimin and Y/n laughed
"It's kinda crazy we're both thinking about marriage."
"I know right? At least we're on the same page."
"And we'll tie the knot when we're ready," Jimin laid back
Y/n placed her arms at his waist, locking her between him. Jimin in the other hand played with her hair, stroking her cheek and just focusing on her. They sat on the bed in silence, enjoying each other's company. Jimin then rested his head on the backboard of the bed. His lips parted.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing...I'm just thinking about stuff...I didn't notice you had all of this food in here,"
"Sorry about that, all the stuff is gonna be out by tonight. I've been craving terribly."
"Do you have a clue why?"
"Yeah, it's most likely my period. Happens all the time."
Jimin stayed silent, he could've disagreed but what did he know about the female body and how it functioned from time to time?
"I hope you're okay..."
"I'll be fine."
"Are you up to do something or do you wanna stay in and order take out?"
"Ding, ding, ding!"
"I guess we're staying in," Jimin chuckled
"I'm sure you wanted to go out but I'm honestly not up to it. I just came onto some cramps..."
"Aw Princess, I'll be back."
"Where are you going?"
"To go get your heating pad, pillows, DVD's of our favorite movies and my phone to order your favorite take out food, not to mention your chocolate stash."
"Oh MinMin! Stop making me fall back in love with you!" Y/n pulled on his jacket taking him in her embrace
"That's my job, Princess," he kissed her cheek

Hey guys! First off, thanks for 2k reads! I'm quiet surprised actually, this fanfiction grew at such a fast rate, so thank you so much again. I hope you're enjoying the rest of the fanfiction. Don't forget to read, comment and vote to help support your fellow ARMY! I would really appreciate it, and if you're interested in my other content, the information about my social media is listed on my profile. Okay, bye now ~ParkJamjams