Reflection

Warning (+ A/n): This chapter is only for mature audiences only. If you do not wish to read, please skip. Since this chapter is a little long here's the A/n: This is the last chapter containing smut so for those who don't like smut, you don't have to worry about it anymore. I seriously wrote this simply because it's gonna help with the story and I wrote this a while back. I'm so particular in my smut I re-wrote this soooo many times. Moving on, don't forget to read, comment and vote to help support your fellow ARMY! I'd appreciate it a lot, follow my social media to find my new and different content (info on my profile) Okay, bye ~ParkJamjams

On Thursday

"What's wrong, Princess? Ever since Saturday, you've been quiet..."
"It's nothing..." Y/n said looking at herself in the mirror
"Are you sure about that?" Jimin asked standing behind her
"I've just been in my head. Exams are coming soon and stuff."
"You see, I know it's something else...are you gonna tell me?"
Jimin was now hugging her from behind. Resting his chin on her shoulder still staring at the both of them in the mirror.
"I'm just angry."
"About...(?)"
"When I went out to get our food on Saturday, I didn't tell you about everything that happened...Yunhee was there, making fun of Insook again...I guess I snapped. I went off on her and told her almost every hurtful thing I could've thought of. She wanted to cry, and I knew what I said hurt her feelings. It was the point. It felt good letting everything out but deep down I'm still not completely okay with how I left things..."
"How come?" Jimin closed his eyes
"As much as I wanted to tell her we were dating...I couldn't. She hates me and would do anything to make me suffer. She'd use me being with you against me. She'd probably tell Namjoon right away."
"I want you to listen to me, Princess," Jimin started
"...Okay," Y/n looked up at him
"Yunhee can go fuck herself. I can't stop her from getting on your nerves but I can make you feel better in my own ways. Do you want me to make you forget about her?"
Jimin's hands massaged Y/n's butt. Her eyes at first widened in surprise, but they changed swiftly expressing the lust in her pupils. Y/n got exactly what he meant by that, and if she was being honest, the sexual side of Jimin was extremely thrilling.
"The last hickeys you left haven't fully disappeared yet!" she giggled
"Not my problem, Princess...I want them to stay."
Y/n closed her eyes, grinding on Jimin's dark jeans. He was already hard, just waiting for Y/n to rip his pants off. Jimin took her tight dress off, watching it fall to the ground carelessly. Y/n continued to stare at the piece of clothing, but Jimin quickly interfered, swiping his finger under her jawline bring her attention back to him.
He smirked.
"Look at yourself," he looked back at her in the mirror with a sharp gaze
Y/n was half-naked. Her black lace bra going well with her skin, and her panties that matched them. Pleasing Jimin greatly just by the view, her curvy body, beautiful legs, and innocent face. It all belonged to him.
"Now tell me what you see..."
"...I-I see a...gi-"
"Wrong," he raised his voice, "I see a lovely, kind-hearted woman. Someone who's been hurt in the past, but grew from her mistakes and fears...and that's what draws me closer to her. We both have interesting backstories. And that girl is you, Y/n. So don't let Yunhee or any more of those basic bitches at our school talk you down. Remember who you belong to, Princess..."
"Hm..." she groaned in a little disbelief
"It's okay. You won't understand now, but after I'm done with you, you will."
Jimin took his jeans off immediately. Throwing his belt on the ground in the same pile as the other clothes. Y/n moans from the new feeling of something latched on her entrance. It was Jimin's fingers, they didn't look like they had the strength to do what they were doing to her, but they did. Y/n held onto shoulders, touching him from behind with her eyes shut.
"Just let it all out, Princess..." Jimin whispered
Y/n was extremely sensitive, and because of this, she felt she was already going to cum. Her stomach was tied in knots and she was basically relying on Jimin to hold her up. And he did, Jimin chuckled at how different she was acting now. He liked being dominant, it felt good at times.
By the time Y/n could realize the moment, she had already came twice, Jimin felt she had enough, for the time being, knowing what was bound to happen next. He was still holding her up for support, his facial expression was so different than about twenty minutes ago, the way he looked at Y/n through the mirror made Y/n forget who he was. Let's just say he wasn't himself.
"Go ahead...taste it," he placed his fingers in her mouth
Y/n did just that, her eyebrows were furrowed and all she could do was moan.
"Get down," he said sending actual chills
Jimin was gonna get some fun out of this moment as well. His boxers were off, and now both of them were on their knees. Y/n's locks were clutched in his hands tightly, guiding exactly where he wanted her head to go. She was meeting the tip of his c*ck that was glazed with clear pre-cum. Jimin closed his eyes, biting his lips just waiting for her to begin. She took his shaft in her hands and started licking his tip, swirling her tongue and just playing with the pre-cum that rested on him. Finally, she parted her lips, slowly sucking Jimin.
While Jimin groaned, she moaned.
As Jimin assumed, this moment felt as good as the first time. Y/n just sucking him off slowly was good enough, for the time being, he was gonna let her do what she wanted. This wasn't a punishment, more like a session that would help her feel better about herself. The room quickly was just filled with their noises coming from Y/n's room. Jimin felt himself about to cum. The way his stomach contorted and how he twitched every time Y/n went in and out he was about to cum soon.
The catch was he wasn't planning on telling her.
He stuck with his words.
"Ack-" Y/n hesitate just feeling every drop slide down her tongue
Jimin pulled out. Turning Y/n around.
"You're so insecure, Princess. I wish I knew why, and I wish I could help you understand the beauty you radiate. Look at yourself in the mirror, watch me fuck you. You'll enjoy it more," he smirked kind of scaring Y/n
Jimin got on top, Y/n was on her all fours. Just the way he wanted her, Jimin's fingers traced her chin, making her face the mirror-like he told her. Rubbing against Y/n's wet walls and getting situated inside Y/n, Jimin started thrusting. He didn't lose his grip, and he didn't lose the gaze he had on Y/n to make sure she was watching exactly what was happening to her.
"Look at you," Jimin whispered, "Princess, you're stunning. I'm gonna love your perfections and imperfections equally. I understand that it's hard to love yourself, but look at you! You're so precious, why else do you think I'm doing this? Tell me; what's so bad at this sight?"
"...I-I don't know."
"Screw all the people who made you think otherwise. Listen to me, you're beautiful and I don't want you to change yourself because someone said or did something to you. I love you like this, just please me and love who you are..." he moaned
Y/n saw the way Jimin was looking at her. She could see in his eyes the security and affection in them. He was making love to her, trying to make her proud of who she should be proud of, whispering sweet nothings in her ears and genuinely loving her. She wanted to cry from joy, after all, that's all he's been telling her, that's all he's been saying. Y/n felt rediculous for just thinking about those thoughts, Jimin's made himself clear she was the one he wanted. Not Yunhee and not any other girl, she was the one. She was the only one.
And no one was going to take her spot.
Jimin started kissing on her neck, massaging her back and just giving her a passionate time. Y/n ran her hands down to his, holding it tightly. Saying in her own way that she understood what he was trying to say. That now, she was going to take his word, she believed him, and she was going to believe him for the rest of her life. Jimin looked down at her, his smile radiated compassion, happy she finally opened up and trusted his words for real.
"Ah, I'm gonna cum," Jimin moaned
"O-okay..."
Jimin's thrusts became sharper and more perfect. He hit Y/n's right spots, all things aside he was just perfect. Everything was perfect, for Y/n at least. Everything settled down, now the only audible things were Jimin and Y/n's breathless panting. He pulled out, letting some of his cum leak out spilling on the grey wooden floors. At the moment, both of them could care less about how he came inside of her. All their heads were wrapped around was how they were gonna make each other feel a certain way.
"...I meant every word I said, Princess..." Jimin looked at her
"I know..." Y/n looked away
"Do you believe me now?" he took her hand
"I always believed you. But now it's a different story...the way you made love to me, the way you spoke to me...how you looked at me(?) I felt something...right here..." she pointed to her chest, "I felt hope, I believe in us, and I'm certain that Namjoon should know about us. We should tell him tonight at the party."
"You're positive?!" Jimin cheered
"Of course I am!" Y/n laughed while playing with his hand
"...That sounds like a plan," he smiled