Kingdoms

"Uh-oh," Y/n dashed out of bed
"What's wrong, Princess?!" Jimin got up after her
Y/n was on her knees spread out on the toilet. Jimin sighed, he hated seeing Y/n sick and she's been sick for a while now. He walked behind her also getting on his knees and taking her hair out of her face. He genuinely wanted to take her sickness and give it to himself, she was miserable, there was only so much he could've done.
"Let it out, Princess..." Jimin massaged her back
"...I don't know what's wrong with me, MinMin..." she sniffed
"I'm glad we're on break. Look, you go back to bed, I'll get you some water and your favorite stuff. I'll go out and get some more food, medicine, and a new neck pillow."
"Thanks, MinMin," Y/n hugged him
"It's what I'm here for," he blushed
---
Jimin has been gone for a few hours. Y/n had started to think to herself, she got out of bed and looked in the mirror. She pulled her shirt up, stared at her stomach and thought. Just what if.
Could I?, she thought to herself
Y/n placed her coat on her shoulders, put her boots on her feet and grabbed her car keys. Jimin wasn't meant to be back for a few more hours, at least she hoped so. The drug store wasn't that far, Y/n could make the trip quick and get her excuses out of her head.
In her car...
"Eomma..."
"Y/n are you sure?!"
"Well, I don't know! I'm gaining weight, barfing my guts out and my cravings are worse than ever! My period isn't even on!"
She sighed, "...Just go to the store and take the test then..."
"Are you gonna be mad if it's positive?"
"I can't do anything about you being pregnant. You're still in school, Y/n-"
"I-I know...I just got the idea. But a baby? I didn't expect this at all..."
"I don't know what to tell you, honey...Just take a breath and get the test over with for me okay? Call me when you get the results."
"I will, I love you..."
"I love you too, honey."
Y/n ended the call and started the car. The air was crisp and cold, and the almost frozen rain clashed with the earth. She drove out of the apartment complex and headed to the nearest drug store. Y/n walked in listening to the doors glid behind her. Her eyes scanned the aisles until she found exactly what she was looking for. Rectangular shaped boxes going from color to color. She found the one to her liking and walked straight to the checkout desk.
"5,000 won..."
"Here."
"Have a nice day, ma'am."
"You too," Y/n tried to smile when she really couldn't
---
"Oh my god-" Y/n's chest tightened, "I'm pregnant..." she looked down
Y/n placed the test on the counter of the sink and got off the toilet. She opened the door to Jimin at the front door struggling to bring the groceries in. She walked to the front and helped him.
"Thanks, Princess," Jimin chuckled
"Anytime-"
"Why do you look so sad? Did something happen?"
"We can talk about it later..."
"Just go to our room and rest while I get breakfast started," he kissed her head
"Now that I think of it-"
Knock! Knock!
"Yunhee? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked a little angry
"By the tone of your voice, I can tell you don't want me here..."
Jimin didn't respond.
She sighed, "I wanted to apologize..."
"Apologize?"
"For everything, starting with how I hurt you and all the others you loved. I'm not how I used to be, in fact...I feel like I'm getting better."
"That's good for you," he leaned on the door, "So you're done fantasizing about us getting together?"
"...I'm still working on getting over you. But it's not that serious, we're going to be in our last year of university soon and I just wanted to clear the air. When we come back, it's going to be a new school year, full of new experiences...and I want to start fresh. And they only way I can do that is by asking for you forgive me. There won't be any more problems from me, I promise."
"I...forgive you. But the person you should be asking for forgiveness is Y/n. I know how to handle you, she didn't until a couple of months ago."
"Is she here then?"
"Yeah...Princess," Jimin called, "Come to the door it'll be quick."
"Who is-...Yunhee," her mood completely shifted
"I know I'm the last person you'd like to receive a visit from. I'll keep it short, I know I haven't been the best person to you since we first met. I put things in your head and tried to tear you down. And I'm here to apologize for all of that. I don't expect you to forgive me right away, but know that I am trying. One day I hope you can see that."
"I admire your effort. And I do hope you bounce back on your feet and realize your mistakes..." Y/n looked her in the eyes
"Okay then, I should get going..."
"Bye, Yunhee," Jimin and Y/n said watching her go
"What were you talking about, Princess?" Jimin shut the door
"Just follow me," Y/n closed the door and led Jimin to the bathroom
"Why are we going to the bathroom?" Jimin looked confused
"Just...let my actions do the talking," Y/n turned around with a slight smile on her face, Jimin was still confused, a little scared as well, "Park Jimin...I can't believe you're seriously mine," she caressed his face, "I know we're young, but we have so much potential. I trust that we'll stay together for years and years...you're my one and only love and I'm thankful that I have you in my life. You complete me, and I don't see myself with anyone else...I can talk about how much I love you. I'm in the best place right now, I'm happy, I can be happy and everything is just going so well! That doesn't mean I'm not scared, I don't even know how I feel, all I know is you're the love of my life and I need you in my life. I hope you're okay with what I'm about to tell you,"
Y/n held up a positive pregnancy test. Jimin looked down snatching the small test out of her hand with excitement. He couldn't believe his eyes, he just couldn't. His eyes scattered up and down, looking for two lines crossing each other. Jimin met eyes with Y/n again, he dropped the test and started squealing. It was true, he was more excited than Y/n surprisingly.
"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! We're gonna have a baby, Princess! There's going to be a little us running around our place! I'm so happy, I'm so happy!"
"You're happy?! P-put me down!"
"Wait," Jimin said continuing to hold Y/n in the air, "Does that mean you're my Queen now? We're gonna have our own Princess or Prince..."
"I guess! We're gonna make our own little kingdom!"
Jimin finally put her down, "We need to tell the others! I don't want to waste any time,"
"Are you sure you don't want to wait? What do you think Joonie will say? We haven't even been together for a year,"
"Look Princess...we are moving quickly, but at the end of the day, we're going to have a baby, I'm going to be here for the both of you and we're in love. Deep love, we can't stand being apart from each other, and now...we're a family, and it makes me happy just by thinking about it," Jimin blushed while holding Y/n's hands close to his chest
"Are you sure?"
"Why would I lie?" he tilted his head, "You think I'm really going to leave you like that? If I'm being honest, the thought of having a family one day with you crossed my mind. It's starting to come true now!" he giggled, "I'm not going anywhere,"
Jimin kneeled on his knees. He lifted Y/n's shirt, she was starting to show already. Jimin placed his lips on her skin, lightly pecking the small fetus.
"This is our creation..." he looked up
---
"Why are we here again, Jiminie-hyung?" Jungkook asked
"Yeah, all we've been doing is talking in all. I'm you have a reason for inviting us." Namjoon added
"Well," Y/n started, "Jimin and I have been together for a few months...and we're really entitled to each other, you all know that. We also know what we're about to tell you is going to blow all of your minds, but I'm pregnant!"
The whole room quickly lost all available noise.
"What did you just say?!" Namjoon asked almost crushing his beer can
"I think they said-"
"I fucking know what they said Taehyung! I wanna hear them say it again," Namjoon snapped
"We're having a baby..." Jimin walked up next to Y/n, "Surprise?"
"No fucking way," Haeun said very interestedly, "You go get that, Y/n!" she shouted
"I think she had one too many drinks..." Solbi looked around frantically
"You can always count on her getting tipsy first..." Yeongnam shook her head
"Hey, congratulations!" Hoseok said
"Yeah, it's a little early but...at the rate you two are going, you'll be fine," Yoongi yawned
"Damn...that was fast," Namjoon said thinking to himself out loud, "I wasn't expecting to be an uncle to quick," he looked Jimin and his sister in the face
"Neither did we...but we're ready for it."
"What about your last year at University?"
"I plan on doing online classes or something...if possible."
"I'll keep going to class though," Jimin said
"Ah, it's not like you have a choice of dropping out. You'd be dead if you did," Namjoon slightly smiled
"True," Y/n rolled her eyes
"So you're really having a baby?" Jin asked, "Don't you already have a baby to look after?"
"Jin-hyung what did I ever do you?!" Jimin shouted embarrassed
"Not my fault! I'm just stating facts!" Jin laughed still mimicking the sound of a car windshield in the rain
"All of you are hopeless..." All of the girls said
"You know your lives would be boring if I wasn't here to spice things up," Jin hissed
"Whatever..." Everyone said
"Listen here Jimin, I expect you to take care of my Flower and my...new sprout? D-doesn't matter, but if you hurt one of them, I'll find your ass."
"G-got it..."
"Aw Sprout! That sounds cute!" Solbi said
"Yeah, stick with it," Y/n nudged Namjoon
"We'll see when the baby gets here," Namjoon rolled his eyes
A year later...
Jimin and Y/n had basically been living in paradise now that the baby was born and they were out of school. Jimin had been looking for a job to help keep money coming in the household to support the family. Y/n gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Jimin immediately fell in love with her the moment he laid eyes on her. He had Y/n's eyes and his button nose. She was adorable and anyone would agree.
"Aish Princess where are the diapers?!" Jimin shouted from the nursery
"Where they always are..." she walked in with a basket of laundry
"There's none left..." he looked at her a little nervous
"What?! Hold on..." she ran off
Y/n looked in every nook and cranny, just waiting to find at least one diaper. But there was nothing. She slowly walked back to the nursery, not ready to look Jimin in the eyes full of disappointment. She walked to the door and saw him on the floor looking for something.
"What are you doing?" she asked
"What does it look like I'm doing? There might be some under here, we can't be completely out..."
Y/n sighed, watching Jikyong who was just chilling thankfully. She fiddled with her fingers in a way to distract her.
"Don't worry, Mommy and Daddy are looking for your diapers. Yes, they are! Yes, they are!" Y/n said in a tone fit for a baby
"There! I found one! See?"
"Yeah, you found one, we got lucky. I'm going to the store to buy some more diapers and possibly other stuff. Do you need anything?" Y/n asked heading to the front of the apartment
"No, I think I'll be fine," he booped Jikyong's nose, "Just get your stuff and be safe. We love you," Jimin waved
"Okay, see you later," Y/n smiled
"Bye. Say bye Mommy!" Jimin held Jikyong up waving her little hand as well, "Daddy loves you so much..."

You're always going to be my little Princess...

THE END

(A/n in the next chapter)