Flower

"So this is the place?" you ask
"Yeah."
"So how many friends do you have?"
"Six."
"Wow, someones popular."
"I wouldn't say that."
"You're modest too!"
"Sure..." he sarcastically said
The two of you walk up the stairs to the apartment. He walks you to a door with the numbers 752 in gold lettering on it.
"Is this is the place all six of them live at?"
"No!" He laughed while knocking on the door "This is the place we meet up at whenever we want to hang out..."
"Cool. My brother does that with his friends, I think."
"Wait- did you just say you have a brother?"
"Di-did I?" You say flustered
Jimin slowly nods his head looking at you confused. The door swings open to a very tall upbeat guy. Someone too familiar. The tension is strong between Jimin, you and the unknown person.
"Flower, what are you doing here?"
Flower? You thought. It was your only nickname. When you were younger you were obsessed with collecting flowers and giving them to others. The only person you allowed to call you that was Joonie. And that's when it hit you. Namjoon said he had six friends and the name Jimin was starting to ring a bell. He was best friends with your brother and there was no way you could hide it now. The fact he was standing at the door made the tension grow miraculously. He was possessive over you and there was no way now you'd have a future with Jimin even if you tried.
"Who's flower?" Jimin asked
"Me." You said not making eye contact with Namjoon.
"Jimin you moved in with my sister?" He asked calmly
"I moved in with your sister?!" He said shocked
"What's wrong?" You asked
"I'm not supposed to-"
"I don't want any of my friends near you. Let alone live with you."
"Joonie, I'm 21, perfectly capable of making my own choices!"
"You still look like a baby to me."
"That's because you're my big brother!"
"Dude, I swear I won't do anything to your sister."
"Joonie, I'm fine. Nothing with happen" the both of you plead separately
"... Fine. But Jimin if you do anything to upset her I fucking swear you're gonna die."
"O-okay..."
"I'm being legit. I'll kill you."
"I got it!" He said unlike the bad boy he supposedly was
"Great. Come on in, we won't be in here long though."
"Cool."
A tall young man with beautiful lips approaches you in a flirtatious way. Jimin along with you panic. Your brother gives him the death glare no one needs from him.
"Lovely to meet you. I hope we get to see each other more-"
"Jin back off!" Jimin warned
"Shut up Jimin I'm trying to score points before you destroy her."
He grabs your hand making your heart beat faster. He applied a light kiss making you die from all these new emotions.
"Jin he said back off!" Namjoon yelled
"Don't tell me-"
"She's my freaking sister Jin!" Namjoon yelled from the bottom of his throat.
Enough to make Jin freeze in his tracks. His eyes shoot open in shock and he backs away with a cherry painted face. He bows without trying since he does it whenever he's shy or senses he's done something wrong. As the oldest, he needed to show he still had courtesy.
"I'm really sorry. Please forgive me." Jin said not looking towards anyone
"It's okay. Y-you didn't know, and I've never been treated like that before."
"Wow, you're way nicer than your brother," Jungkook said from the back of the place
"I get that a lot," you said
"Enough," Namjoon said tucking his hands in his pockets
Silence in the room arouse. The attention was now shifted on him. He was the leader of them. The one who helped out the most with the boys. At least that's what he described it as whenever he was home. Your lips part and your eyes were taped to him.
"She is my sister. Excuse what I'm about to say but if you fuckers lay a finger on her you die. Literally. Jimin's been warned since he lives with her. I don't play when my sisters in the picture. Get it? Got it? You better respect it."
"Yeah..." all the boys except you say
Namjoon walks up to your figure and holds you by the shoulder making sure none of his unintroduced friends got a hold of you. He was back to the Joonie you used to know. He may have been one of the reasons no guy ever seemed to ask you out.
"So, where are we going?" you ask looking up at him
"First Arcade then a restaurant."
"Such a boy thing to do."
"Well, what did you think we were going to do? Look for shoes or something?"
"Would it kill you?"
"Look, you're outnumbered, when more girls join us we'll listen to you. For the time being, you have to stick with your big bro."
"Classic Joonie."
On the way downstairs Namjoon as glued to you. While getting in the car Jimin tried to sit next to you in the backseat of your car since Jin wanted to drive. Namjoon stopped him in his tracks and sat next to you instead like the brother he was.
"I can't even sit next to her?"
"The hell do you think?"
"Okay..."
He walked to the front and sat in the front passenger seat to replace his seating plan. After everyone was situated Jin took off getting followed by Jungkook and the others. Jimin sat back and looked out the window. Without anyone talking, he got easily bored, he wanted to talk to you. Ask her a few questions. He sulked and continued to look out the window and start a mental game where he counted all the trees around him. A thought suddenly rushed to his brain. He remembered he saves your number in his phone after the second day of school you attended.
He pulls out his phone and goes through his messages. He finds your name and smiles at it. He starts to privately text you.

 He starts to privately text you

"Who ya texting?" Namjoon said creeping onto your shoulder

"It was just Remi. She was just checking on me," you said acting like it was nothing
Jimin started to panic. As soon as he realized how much of a good actor you were he felt a bit relieved. Not only was his heart racing because of Namjoon, but it was also because he was going to ask a question that was willing to change everything.
"Alright," he said looking back out of the window
Y/n decided to text something else that was funny. Jimin decided to ignore it that time just so he could build up the confidence to continue to talk. He felt enough adrenaline was given to him for the day.

I hope you liked this chapter! I tried something new and made my own texting edit! I also updated texts starting in the first chapter as well. Tell me if you'd like future chapters to contain images like this in the comments. Don't forget to comment, read and vote if you enjoyed. Follow me on my other social media forms. (names listed on my profile.) ~ParkJamjams