Unexpected

Omg is it getting hot in here? Hell yeah it is, this chapter is gonna contain heavy kissing and sexual innuendos, you've been warned. K bye thx 🤗

Word got out one of the most popular girls was hosting a party. The thing about her was she wasn't stuck up. Y/n knew that for sure since they had similar classes. You can say Y/n made friends quick, just like her brother she was soon going to own the school. She wanted to win the turf without his help. She was an independent woman for a reason.
Y/n may have been nicer than Namjoon.
But there was the actual her. Hotter than she thought, she was a badass. Wanting what she wanted and of course getting it. If someone was going to wrong her they wouldn't- correction couldn't get the last laugh. Namjoon was guilty of teaching her that but it was all for a good cause.
While getting ready, Y/n got a text from Haeun; asking if she was going to go to the party later that night.

Y/n gets up from her bed, moving to the bathroom again

Y/n gets up from her bed, moving to the bathroom again. She washes her face and applies any other facial needs dealing with her skin. She attempts to put makeup on that made her look naturally beautiful, (even if people would beg to differ)When she finishes with her quick makeup routine, she does her hair. Making it look better than it already did.
"Now for my outfit..." she told herself looking at her two-piece dress sleeping on her bed
She did think about what Namjoon would say if he were attending the party. And he most likely would. But tonight Y/n let it go, she needed to stop worrying about her brother and move on. Like she always said, she was an adult, clearly able to hold herself together. She was going to go crazy tonight, and give everyone a show. It was how she was, ever since day one she's put spice in everything.
---
"Done," Y/n says looking in the mirror
She walks out of her room, meeting eyes with Jimin. Who was a bit shocked to see her wear something like that. Y/n had a mixed aesthetic full of a lot of surprises, and Jimin was just starting to understand that now. He looks her up and down, not regretting it one bit.
Holy Shit. Jimin thinks; This is fucking insane,
He shakes his head snapping himself out of his thoughts.
"I'm guessing you're going to the party?"
"Yep...you too?"
"Yeah, I was just waiting to with the others. You wanna...tag along?"
"No!"
"Um...okay then?"
"Sorry...No as in I mean, I don't think I should get in the car with a bunch of guys no,"
"Ouch,"
"I'm trying to say, my brother..."
"What about him?"
"He can be a protective freak and if he sees me he'll have a cow."
"Oh...I see. But wouldn't he see you anyway?"
"Right- I didn't think this through did I?"
"...No,"
"Dammit."
"Well, I think you look great,"
"You do?"
"Mhm. Black suits you,"
"Thanks, it's one of my favorite colors..."
"Me too,"
Jimin and Y/n leave themselves staring in each other's dark eyes. Jimin bit his lip and raised her eyebrow sprinkling it with a smirk. The chemistry was present, working its charms bringing the two friends together.
Honk! Honk!
"I'll see who it is," Jimin says
Y/n and he both walk to the window checking out where the car horn was coming from. Turns out it was just Haeun, coming for Y/n and Y/n only.
"Oh, it's just Haeun. You'll be fine alone, won't you?"
"Yeah, I'll just wait downstairs for them," Jimin reassured
"Okay, see ya there!"
"Same to you..." Jimin said drowning himself in the sexiness in Y/n