Authors Note:

{LONG A/N AHEAD READ AS YOU WISH!}

OMG thank you so much for reading Princess! I REALLY do hope you enjoyed reading it, at the moment I still have a few fanfictions going, and if you're reading them too I hope they're satisfying you as well. If you have any fanfiction ideas I'm always open, you can comment if you'd like one or directly tell me via Instagram. Remember, I don't bite! Whenever I get comments or a comment my face gets sooo bright. I like it when people leave their opinions, it sort of makes me a better writer so I know my reader's preferences. It wouldn't hurt to have new and different kinds of fanfictions made.

This is just sooo crazy. I was honestly shocked at how quick the fanfiction grew! It's one of the fastest-growing ones I've written. Anyways, as I say again, I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction! Be on the lookout for updates of any kind, new fanfictions may be coming, I might make a fluff one sort of like this one. I have new and improved ideas I can't wait to share, and since I'm being honest, I am going to take a break from writing for a while but when I'm done with my break I'll come back strong, I promise!

Also, don't forget to follow me on my social media to find new and more content! I'm trying my very best to stay as active as I can for my Instagram, it's something I've been working on for a while now. It's just I'm always busy but enough of that. Just so you know, I do have more things coming out soon on both platforms, including YouTube (but that's in progress and is going to take a LONG time) Like always, I love you guys. Thanks for being by my side the whole journey and I'll see you in the next fanfiction! 

I think I've rambled enough, I'll let you go. Thank you for reading "Princess" and helping it grow. You have no idea how honored I am.

~ParkJamjams~

(PS: Share with your friends!)

© ParkJamjams 2019