The Heckler

Both Y/n and Jimin woke up with the sound of silence. Taehyung was gone like he already said. Jimin was planning on talking to him about the night before and things he possibly heard. Y/n was nestled in Jimin's bare arms. She rubbed them up and down, brushing against his tattoos with her fingers. Jimin's skin was warm, and the way his breath kissed the back of her neck while he rested, tickled her.
The sun was bright, overflowing extra rays of sunshine into her room, meeting her current emotion.
"...Princess..." Jimin said softly
Y/n turned around, now facing Jimin with a large smile.
"What's so funny?" he chuckled in his raspy voice
"I'm just happy," she said
"About?"
"I'm happy about us!" she held his hand
"Oh...I am too. How do you feel?"
"I'm a little sore but other than that, I'm okay."
"Good, I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable."
"Jimin," Y/n said checking the time on her phone
"What?"
"We stayed slept all day! It's like already the afternoon!"
"Really? At least we're with each other right?" Jimin started hugging Y/n
"Yes!" she laughed, "Ugh, I'm starving though," Y/n massaged her stomach
"I'll go out and get something for us then."
"No, you stay in bed! You're always out getting stuff for me, it's my turn to repay you!"
"Are you sure? I ca-"
"I think I'll be fine, Min-min."
"Fine. But I'll be checking up on you while you're gone..."
"I know," Y/n slowly got out of bed heading to the bathroom
At the restaurant...
Y/n had already ordered the food before she arrived at the place. She wanted to make her run quick so she and Jimin could spend the rest of their morning in the bed together. She had her earbuds in, drowning most of the outside world out of her ears.
Y/n didn't notice Insook and Yunhee there.
While she was paying for the food, she took her earbuds out so she could communicate with the cashier. She looked over to her side while the cashier swiped her card, she saw Yunhee talking to Insook, she looked so uncomfortable. The worker handed her the bag full of food, Y/n said her goodbyes and walked closer to the scene, trying to listen to whatever was bound to happen next. Y/n could feel her cheeks burning from her amount of anger, she was ready to let it all out.
"Seriously Yunhee, I don't even talk to you!" Insook whined
"You're always in my way, are you following me or something?"
"Why would I be following you?"
"You think just because you glowed up, you're all gorgeous and all. But you're still the same old zero..." Yunhee chuckled while twirling her hair
"M-my boyfriend would actually beg to differ!" Insook stuttered
"Boyfriend? Who?"
"An old friend of yours...or should I say ex-friends? Namjoon would hate to hear someone making fun of his girlfriend."
"He's only dating you for pitty. No one as hot as him would ever want to end up with someone as ugly as you. You're nothing, and you always will be nothing, and if you think having a good looking boyfriend would make us forget about the real you...you're wrong. I give the relationship a few months...it's not like you deserve him or-"
"What the actual hell is wrong with you, Yunhee?" Y/n asked overhearing the whole conversation
"Mind your own business," she scowled
"You're talking to my friend, so therefore, it should my business."
"Why do you always wanna be the hero?! You try'na prove something?"
"I don't need to prove anything. I'm perfectly okay with myself, but the question is...are you?"
"I'm tired of your bullshit, new girl."
"I'm tired of your fucking bullshit too. All you fucking do is talk shit about anyone that seems to get in your way, you think you're so tough and the world revolves around you. You prance around campus thinking people are jealous when all they do is make fun of you. And your friends? They just want you for clout, but that wasn't a secret. Just because I wasn't here in the past doesn't mean I don't have a clue of the person you were like back then. I know a thing or two."
"Oh really? Like what?"
"I know you still love Jimin, but newsflash bitch he wants absolutely nothing to do with you. He can't stand you."
"You're lying."
"Why would I do that? I'm one of his closest friends...don't you get it? You're nothing, all you are...is the laughing stock of the school. You thought new clothes, a better-looking boyfriend, and makeup would be a great way for people to forget what you were originally like? Well, it doesn't. You lost your chance of being popular, and you lost your chance at having the best boyfriend in the world. Starting with cheating on him, whore. Tell me, was worth it to fuck another guy that didn't belong to you?"
"I...I..."
"YOU WHAT? All you fucking do is sit on your fake ass and feel like you're someone else! And ever since I got here, you've been wanting to be me! You've been wanting to get close to my brother, but it won't work. A tattoo and a new wardrobe won't do anything for you, honey. There's only one space for a girl with a bitchy attitude, and that girl is me. So piss off!"
"Y-"
"No, Insook! Nothing's gonna stop me from saying what I need to!" Y/n shouted after taking her jacket off, "You son of a bitch heard Jimin tell you to stop fucking with my friends and I. All you do is fuck around with us. If we wanted to be your friends you would be sitting here with us, but you're not and you never will be. I don't care if I'm hurting your feelings, and I don't care if you're on the verge of crying. After all the shit you put Insook though, you deserve all the shit happening to you. Jimin doesn't need you, and he never will. He doesn't need skanks like you in his life anymore. You're delusional to think he'd want you back after the shit you did to him. I'm done here, and so is she. Let's get out of here, forgive the disturbance..."
---
Jimin on the other hand, couldn't stop thinking about Y/n. He wondered where she was and he wondered if she was okay. He wanted to be with her every second of the day, she was what helped him wake up every morning, she helped him changes his ways for the best. And many people weren't good at changing his mind.
He was cleaning up the place to pass time. He was getting tired of looking at random things scattered in different places. Once Jimin finished cleaning up, he took a seat on the couch to take a breather. He sat there in silence, enjoying his solitude up until the moment a sudden vibration loaded the pocket on his joggers, he was getting many text messages.
Surprised, he took a look to see who was nagging him now...

"I'll tell her when she comes back home," he thought out loudJimin eventually got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower

Jimin eventually got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. At this point, he was just doing random things around the place to pass time so he wouldn't get lonely without Y/n around with him.
---
"That was the...coolest thing you've ever done for me, Y/n! Thank you so much!" Insook giggled
"Anytime...it's just every time I see Yunhee, I easily lose my cool."
"Is it because you see her as a threat to your Jimin?" Insook smirked
"...M-my Jimin?" Y/n blushed, "Well...yeah! She was technically his first serious relationship, all the history they must have. When I'm scared of losing someone, I get more possessive. He's really become someone I can't live without."
"That's so sweet," Insook smiled
"Moving on...how's my brother treating you? He better be good to you," Y/n nudged Insook
"O-oh! We're doing just fine, he's so cute! I mean...whenever he shows his dimples whenever he smiles, and how he gushes over writing about stuff? He's such a softie- I can talk about your brother all day..."
"I know...that's just the helpless romantic in you," Y/n smiled, "You're gonna be okay right? I need to head back home, Jimin's probably getting impatient. You know how my brother and his friends get when they're hungry," Y/n rolled her eyes
"I know what you mean," Insook smiled, "I'll be fine, see you in class?
"See you in class..."

Hey guys! I'm finally publishing chapters again for Princess, I hope you're enjoying the fanfiction. Don't worry, from now on I'm gonna try my best for short A/n's. Don't forget to read, comment and vote to help support your fellow ARMY! I would really appreciate it all, and if you're interested in my other content, go ahead and follow my other accounts. The information is listed on my profile, see ya in the next chapter. ~ParkJamjams