3. Lost Ones and Memories

There are a paragraph or two with kinda string language so just a warning on that if you are senstive to that. This "~" shows what sentence/paragragh that has mature language or anything not PG

You wake up in Hoseoks arms and forgot that you were there. You looked at the clock and saw that it was 8 am realized that it was a school day. You jumped out of his bed and ran to your room to get ready for school. You were screwed because your best friend left your house already while waiting for you earlier and texted you saying she left because she didn't want to be late. You ran all over the house to look for your brother to see if he was home to take you to school. You find that sleepy head and you woke him up. You out of all people know not to wake him up especially sense he isn't a morning person. Today he was surpringly in a good mood in the morning. So you asked him to take you to school so he did. As you get to school you here the bell telling you that class has stated. You ran all the way upstarirs where all the math and scince classes were. You were late to math class and your teacher was one the meanest and most strict teachers on campus. You and everyone pretty much hated her. Every one called her the wicked ~~~~~~~b**ch of the west. You walked into her class and she gave you a death stare and told you told you take a seat. She walked up to you while you were doing work and gave you a paper reading, "You just earned yourself a ticket to the happiest place on earth Detention". You rolled your eyes and let out a loud "ugh" she looked at you and said, "Are you asking me for another one" you say no. Later that day you go to detention after school and text your brother.
Y/N: hey you have to pick me up at 4:30 instead I got detention
Yoongi💗😊: WHAT YOU GOT DETENTION!!! I'll talk to you later I can't pick you up im working late today
Y/N: Do you expect me to walk to our house that is a 45 minute walk???
Yoongi💗😊: No just next Jin he isn't working today
Y/N: Okay

Y/N: Jin my brother said you have to pick me up fron school later
Jin💕: Why?
Y/N: I got detention and he can't pick me up
Jin💕: What time then
Y/N: 4:30
You sit when you see your teacher that had given you detention. "Is that a phone I see" she says with a glare. "Noooo it's a notebook of coarse it's a phone I was texting my brother so he won't think I was kidnapped" you say sarcastically. You wonder why this teacher hates you so much even if your a good student. The thing is your are really sassy and sarcastic all the time to her. You weren't the only kid who had gotten detention from the wicked b**ch of the west. You weren't surprised to see wonho though he can sometimes cause a reckless behavior sometimes but he was still smart and kinda cute. With that thought you giggle having every one in there look at you. You cover your face before anyone can see how red you have turned. Later that day after detention you sit at the doorway waiting for Jin to pick you up. Like 2 minutes later he gets there. You get into the car and all of a sudden he becomes your mom or dad or your brother all of a sudden. "So why did yoi get detention" with a slight disappointed sound of his voice. "Do I have to tell you?"I say"yeah im also sorta responsible for you too" he told me with a smile. "Ok fine I over slept this morning and was late to school so my math teacher gave me detention". He then comes at you with another question,"why did you wake up late?" Raising one eyebrow. You didn't want to tell him you slept in the same bed as one of his brothers best friends so you lied. "I....um....I woke up at like 2 in the morning because I um had a nightmare and couldn't fall asleep." He rolls his eyes and shakes his head,"I know you and hoseok slept together" he said with a chuckle. "What we didn't sleep together we just slept in the same bed there is a difference." How did you know that are you watching us". With a slight silly face he said,"Nooooo im not creepy like that he told me this morning." You confusingly look at him and ask him,"oh he did what did he say". He didnt answer he just smiled and told you to get out the car because they got to the house. You yell at him with the same question. WHAT DID HE SAY!!!. He still didn't answer.
FB to this morning
Hoseok ran to Jin's room and jumped on his back while he was brushing his teeth. Hopie screamed at him, "I NEED YOUR HELP JINNNNN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO". Jin throws his hands of from his neck making him fall on his butt. "OWWW!!!""I'm so sorry Hoseok you okay?""i just needed you off of me so I can finish brushing my teeth."as he gets up he his holding his butt from the pain. "Yah I'm fine""I need your help I maybe sorta kind not really slept with Min Y/N, Yoongi's sister." Afraid Jin was going to hit him he puts his head down and covers his head with his hands. "Why"? he asked with a small glare in his eyes. "I'm sorry Jin don't tell anyone its because I had a nightmare about her and I think she might of had one too and we went to each other's rooms but went to my room instead it's ok we didn't do anything". Jin looks at him with a little more empathy. "It's ok but you know how protective he is over his little sister.""I know that's why you can't tell anyone especially him."he says as he goes on his knees and pouts. "Ugh okay fine but give me one reason why I trust you not to hurt Y/N." He gets up from his knees and says,"I know after what happened that day you would be worried about Y/N but I would never do anything to hurt her I love her ever since the day she came out to the dining room,but I knew we couldn't be together because whe is Yoongi's sister and because she hasn't turned 18 yet don't tell her what I said about her." Jin hugs him and pats his back,"Okay I won't tell anyone but don't go sneaking around with her doing anything not yet at least"
Prestent Day
You went to the table in the dining room to do your homework. You were wondering why Jin was kinda acting like he was your brother all protective. You went to his room to ask him. As you go you knock on his door and he says, "it's open" you catch him crying. "Hey whats wrong Jin" you say as you hug him. As he wipes his tears he says,"oh nothing I just finished cutting onions for dinner". You don't belive that one bit. I heard you ordering food what's really wrong. He looks at you "you know why I was kinda concerned earlier in the car?" No I don't thats why I came up here to ask you why you were acting like my brother." It's because I had a little sister once she was 16, she was my responsibility while my parents were away and she was really rebellious and she went out with her boyfriend even after I told her she couldn't and hours of arguing you know what she did she said I hate you I don't want to see your face again and she went outside where he was waiting. Later that night I recieved a call from the hospital and they said I'm sorry but can you come down here it's an emergency.""Then I got in my car and rushed to the hospital and they told me what room she was in,she was all bruised up and had cast every where and they told me she couldn't speak they told me she wrote a note for me, then they said she wanted me to read it before she went away, I read the note". He pulls something from his dresser and gave it to me to read. It said,
"Jin I am so sorry for yelling at you earlier I was stupid to say that. I wish I never said that to you. I want to see your face so bad you are the one and only person I want to see right now. Just kniw that you were one of the best big brothers don't change that about you even without a sister."
You looked at Jin and you had tears running down your cheek. You gave him a huge hug. He said with a crack in his voice,"After I read the note I looked at her and she opened her eyes and slid the back of her hand on my cheek and said I love you big brother with a whisper like voice. Then the monitor beeped. I ran to look for doctor but when I did they told me there wasn't anything they could do. Then they told me the cause of this was her boyfriend was drunk even after telling him she didn't want to go in the car with him he forced her in the car and drove off and a truck drove into them at a red light. He died instantly from internal bleeding in his head. I went home and laid in my bed I barely ate those days after that I attened the funeral. I only ate after that because I met these 6 amazing guys. "My brother and the guys" I interrupt. "Yeah he said with a little smile with tears still running down his cheeks." He then says You know I remember meeting you my family and the guys family all went to Disney land and you were so little. You looked at him with a shocked look. "That's why you guys looked so familiar but that day I only saw 5 guys who wasnt there I can't remember exactly." He said," Hoseok was at paris with his parents and family and Jungkook had a high fever that weekend." Oh you say. Then you gave him hug and said thank you and smiled at him and went back downstairs and finished your homework. You showered and instantly fell asleep.

A/N
This was longer than my other chapters and im sorry if I made you cry it took me a long time to write the sad part because I had to keep wiping my tears. So I hope you injoyed it so far so know you might an idea on who Y/N best friend/2nd brother may be.